Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [SUBSPECIES] Qilins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yes, they can be added. ^^ Thank you!
Yes, they can be added. ^^ Thank you!
RcVbyDs.gif
@Lamnia or @Dreyrugr, i would like to ask you something.

Do you have something in mind about some variety of golden qilin?

Just curious, i recently bought a gold,metal pair of sandsurge and looking how beard gene (you can be prouds you made me love that tert gen ¬¬) work on the female i thought on qilins, so i wanted to ask :3.

Edit after the respond: I´ll probably think on made one of them hatchling as a true qilin yep, tnx ^^
@Lamnia or @Dreyrugr, i would like to ask you something.

Do you have something in mind about some variety of golden qilin?

Just curious, i recently bought a gold,metal pair of sandsurge and looking how beard gene (you can be prouds you made me love that tert gen ¬¬) work on the female i thought on qilins, so i wanted to ask :3.

Edit after the respond: I´ll probably think on made one of them hatchling as a true qilin yep, tnx ^^
D2amkaN.png
@Lobanega

As of now, we’re not looking to do a gold specific variant. You can gene them to be a false or true qilin however! It just depends on the elements and genes of course ^^
@Lobanega

As of now, we’re not looking to do a gold specific variant. You can gene them to be a false or true qilin however! It just depends on the elements and genes of course ^^
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
I´m the annoying person again X3. Seji and Wyrda finally growth to adulthood and are having their 1st nest, with 4 eggs :D, i´m so happy X3. Most of their hatchlings should meet requirement for celestial qilins but at least all will be a false or a true Qilin ^^. iI was planning on keep a XXY babu that could meet celestial qilin requirement but, Lamnia and Dreygugr if you are interested in one of the hatchlings tell me and i´ll give you one for free as tnx for create this subspecie (i´m pretty sure you already noticed how i love qilins at this moment X,D). [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88526823][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885269/88526823.png[/img][/url] Seji [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88515020][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/885151/88515020.png[/img][/url]Wyrda[/columns]
I´m the annoying person again X3.

Seji and Wyrda finally growth to adulthood and are having their 1st nest, with 4 eggs :D, i´m so happy X3.

Most of their hatchlings should meet requirement for celestial qilins but at least all will be a false or a true Qilin ^^.

iI was planning on keep a XXY babu that could meet celestial qilin requirement but, Lamnia and Dreygugr if you are interested in one of the hatchlings tell me and i´ll give you one for free as tnx for create this subspecie (i´m pretty sure you already noticed how i love qilins at this moment X,D).
88526823.png Seji 88515020.pngWyrda
D2amkaN.png
@Lobanega

Hello!! I'm so glad that your pair's nesting^^ I'd totally be down to take one of the hatchies that you don't want, thank you so much for the offer!
@Lobanega

Hello!! I'm so glad that your pair's nesting^^ I'd totally be down to take one of the hatchies that you don't want, thank you so much for the offer!
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
@Lamnbia once the baby hatched i´ll warn to you and Dreygugr and let you choose from the babies which one do you want ^^.

I´ll only choose first if i get XXY Pearl/white baby or XXY White/moon babies that are my goals , if not i´ll let you choose first since i ´m not in a hurry and i have a lot patience with breeding projects ^^.

The egg shoiuld hatch (if i don´t have setbacks in real life) the 15/09 ^^.
@Lamnbia once the baby hatched i´ll warn to you and Dreygugr and let you choose from the babies which one do you want ^^.

I´ll only choose first if i get XXY Pearl/white baby or XXY White/moon babies that are my goals , if not i´ll let you choose first since i ´m not in a hurry and i have a lot patience with breeding projects ^^.

The egg shoiuld hatch (if i don´t have setbacks in real life) the 15/09 ^^.
D2amkaN.png
I have a Qilin pair to register! They're both True Qilins and will be a breeding pair. They're a little funky but they're my babies :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88913639][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/889137/88913639_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88323313][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883234/88323313_350.png[/img][/url]
I have a Qilin pair to register! They're both True Qilins and will be a breeding pair. They're a little funky but they're my babies :)

88913639_350.png

88323313_350.png
britwhalebadge.png
@Lobanega

Just now have the energy to start posting in the thread but that'd be great! I'd definitely be willing to trade you one of the XXY Chocolate babies in return for a hatchling! Just lmk which one you'd like ^^ (all three are female and in the qilin tab)
@Lobanega

Just now have the energy to start posting in the thread but that'd be great! I'd definitely be willing to trade you one of the XXY Chocolate babies in return for a hatchling! Just lmk which one you'd like ^^ (all three are female and in the qilin tab)

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
[center] [u][b]General Pinglist[/b][/u] @Potatoad @Sonjmir @Runicdream94 @Disillusionist @Coolangel533 @Reignhart @HatLordAve @Lobanega @Cascarones @MrMeltingPoint @Meanderlin @beanutbutter [u][b]Lore[/b][/u] @Seungmeong Finally got the brain power to write the official Painted Qilin lore: [quote=Painted Qilin]"Painted qilin are one of the more unique variants in appearance and social structure. They're exceptionally calm and get along with most anyone, even blood qilin. They will not attack unless provoked and spend their days practicing magic that affect the earth. Many painted qilin have come to run the best plant shops in Sornieth, using their magic to cultivate life and bring new species of flora into existence. However, some qilin choose to practice other avenues of magic, which can be seen by the familiars they carry or the shops they run. Regardless of such, every painted qilin is naturally adept at working with the natural world and are sought out by travelers near and far."[/quote] [u][b][size=4]Update![/size][/b][/u] [u][b]Update Pinglist[/b][/u] @ZuuZolMul [s]We have a poll for what the fate of the general pinglist will be! Many people have added themselves to a lot of pinglists that overlap and we want to avoid double pinging folks whenever possible! Removing the general pinglist would just mean that folks on it would have to add themselves to multiple other pinglists and would remove a lot of accidental double pinging. Ex.: I add myself to general, updates, and lore. I would get pinged three times in this post since general gets pinged for everything and the other two only get pinged for their respective updates. The poll can be found here![/s] Edit: Poll will be closing.[/center]
General Pinglist
@Potatoad @Sonjmir @Runicdream94 @Disillusionist @Coolangel533 @Reignhart @HatLordAve @Lobanega @Cascarones @MrMeltingPoint @Meanderlin @beanutbutter

Lore
@Seungmeong

Finally got the brain power to write the official Painted Qilin lore:
Painted Qilin wrote:
"Painted qilin are one of the more unique variants in appearance and social structure. They're exceptionally calm and get along with most anyone, even blood qilin. They will not attack unless provoked and spend their days practicing magic that affect the earth.
Many painted qilin have come to run the best plant shops in Sornieth, using their magic to cultivate life and bring new species of flora into existence. However, some qilin choose to practice other avenues of magic, which can be seen by the familiars they carry or the shops they run. Regardless of such, every painted qilin is naturally adept at working with the natural world and are sought out by travelers near and far."

Update!

Update Pinglist

@ZuuZolMul
We have a poll for what the fate of the general pinglist will be! Many people have added themselves to a lot of pinglists that overlap and we want to avoid double pinging folks whenever possible!
Removing the general pinglist would just mean that folks on it would have to add themselves to multiple other pinglists and would remove a lot of accidental double pinging.
Ex.: I add myself to general, updates, and lore. I would get pinged three times in this post since general gets pinged for everything and the other two only get pinged for their respective updates.

The poll can be found here!

Edit: Poll will be closing.

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@Dreyrugr Cool update! Thank you!

I don't think that's how pings on the forums work? If someone does more than one @ mention of your name while making a post, you just get notified once. If you're editing posts to remove pings, then add them back in afterwards, that would make a double ping, or an accidental double post would, but not just compiled overlapping pinglists.
@Dreyrugr Cool update! Thank you!

I don't think that's how pings on the forums work? If someone does more than one @ mention of your name while making a post, you just get notified once. If you're editing posts to remove pings, then add them back in afterwards, that would make a double ping, or an accidental double post would, but not just compiled overlapping pinglists.
britwhalebadge.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10