Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Dark Stalkers] A lineage project -OPEN!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@VoidDeluz
Added him to the registry! Love the gas mask on him. Also poor guy. Not even a transformation helped him with the Voidsoul.
@VoidDeluz
Added him to the registry! Love the gas mask on him. Also poor guy. Not even a transformation helped him with the Voidsoul.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
[center][b]A new Dark Stalker prowls![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87864547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/878646/87864547_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Jasna [b]Generation:[/b] One [b]Lore:[/b] The palest of her clutch, Jasna always felt more comfortable in the moonlight rather than the shadows. She understood how the balance of light and dark was necessary, neither overtaking the other in constant battle. Craving a mentor who could teach her more, she sought out the gaolor ancestral homes nestled in vast fields of ice. She had heard of a legend among the breed, known for her innumerable captures of the Shade. After a long and arduous journey, it took even longer and proved more difficult to convince Thunderclap, now retired from battle, to take on an apprentice. Jasna, however, is stubborn and refused to turn back with her tail between her legs. Eventually, she wore her new mentor down and discovered a wealth of knowledge hidden within the ancient gaoler's mind. Now, she boasts her own elite squadron tasked with roaming the Icefield in search of any Shade that dared show itself. As welcomed and celebrated as she is in her clan, she still feels Other. The voice in the back of her head, the threat of bile in her throat, the sensation of never truly being alone, such is the curse of a Dark Stalker. More than once, she has taken a solo mission only to return not quite herself: fur a shade darker, eyes more distant. It's at times like these when Thunderclap must take her deep into the ancient ice to commune with the spirits that have existed since time immemorial. It has helped so far, but Thunderclap fears the day that even ancient magic cannot help her apprentice. [rule] with eyes pastel-ified, jasna returns to be registered! @Kuroda
A new Dark Stalker prowls!
87864547_350.png
Name: Jasna
Generation: One
Lore: The palest of her clutch, Jasna always felt more comfortable in the moonlight rather than the shadows. She understood how the balance of light and dark was necessary, neither overtaking the other in constant battle. Craving a mentor who could teach her more, she sought out the gaolor ancestral homes nestled in vast fields of ice. She had heard of a legend among the breed, known for her innumerable captures of the Shade.

After a long and arduous journey, it took even longer and proved more difficult to convince Thunderclap, now retired from battle, to take on an apprentice. Jasna, however, is stubborn and refused to turn back with her tail between her legs. Eventually, she wore her new mentor down and discovered a wealth of knowledge hidden within the ancient gaoler's mind. Now, she boasts her own elite squadron tasked with roaming the Icefield in search of any Shade that dared show itself.

As welcomed and celebrated as she is in her clan, she still feels Other. The voice in the back of her head, the threat of bile in her throat, the sensation of never truly being alone, such is the curse of a Dark Stalker. More than once, she has taken a solo mission only to return not quite herself: fur a shade darker, eyes more distant. It's at times like these when Thunderclap must take her deep into the ancient ice to commune with the spirits that have existed since time immemorial. It has helped so far, but Thunderclap fears the day that even ancient magic cannot help her apprentice.
with eyes pastel-ified, jasna returns to be registered!
@Kuroda
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@goblincrunch
Registered! Glad she was able to find a mentor. Hope she doesn't cause Thunderclap too much worry!
@goblincrunch
Registered! Glad she was able to find a mentor. Hope she doesn't cause Thunderclap too much worry!
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@Kuroda [b]A new Dark Stalker prowls![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87864549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/878646/87864549_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Name: Nikolai[/b] [b]Generation: 1[/b] [b]Lore:[/b] Not every dragon has a privilege like Nikolai. The privilege being, of course, that of knowing your purpose in life. As soon as he hatched, the third of his siblings to do so, he had a sixth sense for danger, fur bristling at nothing in particular. As his parents would so diligently teach him, he was born with the awesome power of the Voidsoul, and with it, a duty to face the Shade. Other dragons may have the luxury of ignoring the greatest enemy Sornieth has ever known, but not him. Not the Dark Stalkers. With pride in his heart and a fang-filled grin on his face, Nikolai throws himself eagerly into battle against the Shade and it's many forms... perhaps too excited for his own good. His pride and enthusiasm for battle and his lineage, potent as they are, gives way to a sense of loneliness. While the rest of Clan Lumenstar houses warriors in spades, Nikolai feels no kinship with them like he did when he was with his siblings. During hunts, he finds himself bounding towards shapes that he thinks are his family, only to discover it was a trick of the light. His rage compounding upon his already violent nature, dragons around him suggest he never truly matured beyond a hatchling's mentality. Not to say everything about Nikolai is so "doom and gloom". In fact, his troubles serve to motivate him to sire a new family of his own, so that he may train future generations of Dark Stalkers to fight alongside him. To this end, he caught the attention of the wandering warrior Sagira, who found Nikolai to be, at the very least, amusing enough to keep around. Voidsoul in one paw and thoughts of kinship in the other, Nikolai charges into battle after battle to keep the Shade far from his family, both of blood and of bond.
@Kuroda A new Dark Stalker prowls!
87864549_350.png
Name: Nikolai

Generation: 1

Lore: Not every dragon has a privilege like Nikolai. The privilege being, of course, that of knowing your purpose in life. As soon as he hatched, the third of his siblings to do so, he had a sixth sense for danger, fur bristling at nothing in particular. As his parents would so diligently teach him, he was born with the awesome power of the Voidsoul, and with it, a duty to face the Shade. Other dragons may have the luxury of ignoring the greatest enemy Sornieth has ever known, but not him. Not the Dark Stalkers. With pride in his heart and a fang-filled grin on his face, Nikolai throws himself eagerly into battle against the Shade and it's many forms... perhaps too excited for his own good.

His pride and enthusiasm for battle and his lineage, potent as they are, gives way to a sense of loneliness. While the rest of Clan Lumenstar houses warriors in spades, Nikolai feels no kinship with them like he did when he was with his siblings. During hunts, he finds himself bounding towards shapes that he thinks are his family, only to discover it was a trick of the light. His rage compounding upon his already violent nature, dragons around him suggest he never truly matured beyond a hatchling's mentality.

Not to say everything about Nikolai is so "doom and gloom". In fact, his troubles serve to motivate him to sire a new family of his own, so that he may train future generations of Dark Stalkers to fight alongside him. To this end, he caught the attention of the wandering warrior Sagira, who found Nikolai to be, at the very least, amusing enough to keep around. Voidsoul in one paw and thoughts of kinship in the other, Nikolai charges into battle after battle to keep the Shade far from his family, both of blood and of bond.
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
When you first saw the Light, were you blinded by it?
INFP-T | FR Time +3 | More Info
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
Heck yeah! I'm digging all the lore I'm seeing. =D

@khry
Nikolai has been registered! Carnivore looks wicked on him, wow. Also hope he can find a solid family. <3
Heck yeah! I'm digging all the lore I'm seeing. =D

@khry
Nikolai has been registered! Carnivore looks wicked on him, wow. Also hope he can find a solid family. <3
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@Kuroda [b]A new Dark Stalker prowls![/b] [b]Dragon Widget:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87864550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/878646/87864550_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Name:[/b] Veritas (Vera) [b]Generation:[/b] I [b]Lore(Optional):[/b] There’s a short story in her bio, although it is a bit dark. It is incorporated with the barghest lore as well!
@Kuroda

A new Dark Stalker prowls!

Dragon Widget:

87864550_350.png

Name: Veritas (Vera)
Generation: I
Lore(Optional): There’s a short story in her bio, although it is a bit dark. It is incorporated with the barghest lore as well!
@awaicu
Registered! And wow, that was really fun to read. The voidsoul has overtaken poor Veritas/Vera! At least she can't pass the barghest curse... or can she? So many questions!

I was also debating dropping the level requirement to be more of an encouragement instead and this synched it for me. So that has been updated as well!
@awaicu
Registered! And wow, that was really fun to read. The voidsoul has overtaken poor Veritas/Vera! At least she can't pass the barghest curse... or can she? So many questions!

I was also debating dropping the level requirement to be more of an encouragement instead and this synched it for me. So that has been updated as well!
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@Kuroda

Ahh, thanks! I completely forgot to level her a bit before dropping her into the hibernation den oops. Thanks for giving her lore a read too! She wouldn’t be able to pass the barghest curse, though I did debate for a long while turning her into a modern breed. Still, with the skin I had it worked out so perfectly to keep her a Gaoler xD

Perhaps I’ll snag another hatchling in the future to pair with one of the Barghests and have some new cross lineage lore to work with!
@Kuroda

Ahh, thanks! I completely forgot to level her a bit before dropping her into the hibernation den oops. Thanks for giving her lore a read too! She wouldn’t be able to pass the barghest curse, though I did debate for a long while turning her into a modern breed. Still, with the skin I had it worked out so perfectly to keep her a Gaoler xD

Perhaps I’ll snag another hatchling in the future to pair with one of the Barghests and have some new cross lineage lore to work with!
@awaicu
Ah! Good to know. Still scary to think the barghest's bite could unleash the voidsoul like that, though!
@awaicu
Ah! Good to know. Still scary to think the barghest's bite could unleash the voidsoul like that, though!
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@Kuroda

This looks like a lot of fun! Please add me to both pinglists.
@Kuroda

This looks like a lot of fun! Please add me to both pinglists.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18