J7D1quC.png
@I3atty sure! I'll send a pa shortly
@I3atty sure! I'll send a pa shortly
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
could i be removed from the hatchlings pinglist :3 thank u!
could i be removed from the hatchlings pinglist :3 thank u!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Done!
Done!
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
Just registering one of my boys- [b]A new Dark Stalker prowls![/b] [b]Dragon Widget:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92817731][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/928178/92817731_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Name:[/b]Daniil [b]Generation:[/b] 2 [b]Lore(Optional):[/b] Born to Nikolai and Sagira, Daniil spent a time with his parents before setting off into the greater world, seeking to test himself against that which lurks in the dark. In his travels, he came across a famed smith. After dealing with the Shade that plagued the smith's old forge, they requested Daniil remain for a time so that they may study the Voidsoul. He was a bit wary of the matter, but in the end, the smith had wished to craft a set of armor for Daniil as a means of thanks. This armor should be able to draw from his Voidsoul to empower it. The armor did do that, but it had an unfortunate unintentional side effect of sorts. It emboldened Daniil further, as he felt he could handle much more with this new equipment. So far, him rushing horns-first into every encounter it hasn't bit him in the tail... yet.
Just registering one of my boys-

A new Dark Stalker prowls!
Dragon Widget:
92817731_350.png
Name:Daniil
Generation: 2
Lore(Optional):
Born to Nikolai and Sagira, Daniil spent a time with his parents before setting off into the greater world, seeking to test himself against that which lurks in the dark. In his travels, he came across a famed smith. After dealing with the Shade that plagued the smith's old forge, they requested Daniil remain for a time so that they may study the Voidsoul.

He was a bit wary of the matter, but in the end, the smith had wished to craft a set of armor for Daniil as a means of thanks. This armor should be able to draw from his Voidsoul to empower it. The armor did do that, but it had an unfortunate unintentional side effect of sorts. It emboldened Daniil further, as he felt he could handle much more with this new equipment.

So far, him rushing horns-first into every encounter it hasn't bit him in the tail... yet.
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@awaicu @MotherMalice @Beliel @Slowboy @hyddenchyld @khry @StormHeart413 @goblincrunch @Bluesette @Dragonfire546 @PallasiteMatrix @Kuro49

I've swapped out the general/lore pinglist with the site widget! Hatchling pinglist will remain as it is currently so others can use it as needed.
@awaicu @MotherMalice @Beliel @Slowboy @hyddenchyld @khry @StormHeart413 @goblincrunch @Bluesette @Dragonfire546 @PallasiteMatrix @Kuro49

I've swapped out the general/lore pinglist with the site widget! Hatchling pinglist will remain as it is currently so others can use it as needed.
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@khry hi, is mavriki still available for sale?
@khry hi, is mavriki still available for sale?
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@Dragonfire546

Most definitely! I can send him over for the price of either 15kt/g or 100 words of lore, whichever you prefer.
@Dragonfire546

Most definitely! I can send him over for the price of either 15kt/g or 100 words of lore, whichever you prefer.
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
When you first saw the Light, were you blinded by it?
INFP-T | FR Time +3 | More Info
@khry I’ll pay the 15kt!
@khry I’ll pay the 15kt!
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@Dragonfire546

Sent a CR your way!
@Dragonfire546

Sent a CR your way!
When you first saw the Light, were you blinded by it?
INFP-T | FR Time +3 | More Info
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19