Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | free lair reviews :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd love a review, if you don't mind!
I'd love a review, if you don't mind!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I would like a lair review, please!
I would like a lair review, please!
@enevera I have a confession: I have a hard time liking ancients. :OOOO i know. they get cool accents and stuff. but i think theyre usually plain. however?? your ancients are so so cool and I love looking at them! Tulip especially. Shes just this eldritch horror typa dragon with pink and yellow fur!! named TULIP!!! I also love the permababies!!!! FRY? CHESNUT?? Chesnut and Pinkie from @ghostrobots lair should be friends bc both Pinkie and Chesnut seem to have expensive taste (AS THEY SHOULD!!) overall: $1000/10 [img]https://catingtonpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/ThinkstockPhotos-513826377.jpg[/img] ^^^ Chesnut to ur gems (>:3)
@enevera

I have a confession: I have a hard time liking ancients. :OOOO i know. they get cool accents and stuff. but i think theyre usually plain. however?? your ancients are so so cool and I love looking at them! Tulip especially. Shes just this eldritch horror typa dragon with pink and yellow fur!! named TULIP!!! I also love the permababies!!!! FRY? CHESNUT?? Chesnut and Pinkie from @ghostrobots lair should be friends bc both Pinkie and Chesnut seem to have expensive taste (AS THEY SHOULD!!)

overall: $1000/10

ThinkstockPhotos-513826377.jpg

^^^ Chesnut to ur gems (>:3)

swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Kuruna the first thing that jumped out to me was the Ethereal Circus- ur tryna tell me this lair has a fun silly circus??? If i was a little dragon kid goin to the circus THIS IS THE PLACE cause all the performers look so mystifying! (except Orion. little me would be afraid if i saw Orion's pointy hat lol) Overall, your lair has such a wholesome Wind-y theme about it! it makes me want to pick up a silly open world video game like animal crossing or pokemon, you know? overall: honk honk/10 [img]https://c8.alamy.com/comp/D9NBB9/balinese-kitten-wearing-a-clown-hat-studio-cutout-D9NBB9.jpg[/img] ^^^ me tryna join ur clan circus!!!
@Kuruna

the first thing that jumped out to me was the Ethereal Circus- ur tryna tell me this lair has a fun silly circus??? If i was a little dragon kid goin to the circus THIS IS THE PLACE cause all the performers look so mystifying! (except Orion. little me would be afraid if i saw Orion's pointy hat lol) Overall, your lair has such a wholesome Wind-y theme about it! it makes me want to pick up a silly open world video game like animal crossing or pokemon, you know?

overall: honk honk/10

balinese-kitten-wearing-a-clown-hat-studio-cutout-D9NBB9.jpg

^^^ me tryna join ur clan circus!!!

- my timezone is fr+3.
Love the energy on your reviews, if you have time to give mine a look, I'd love to hear what you think!
Love the energy on your reviews, if you have time to give mine a look, I'd love to hear what you think!
@Regxlia im glad i chose some premium silly cats for you to view!!! <3 this is so random but. i LOVE "female pose" skydancers with he/him pronouns. idk why, the skydancer female pose gives off he/him vibes.?. Your overall lair is so pretty, colorful, and detailed! Im so happy Asterlyx stood out, cause he is so silly! like a neon sign!! sven is also an icon. he looks like chocolate. he would be like those hollow chocolate santas u get at christmas!!! i wanna bite him!!!!!! ....all your dragons look tasty actually overall: im hungry/10 [img]https://media-be.chewy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/14135018/small-gray-kitten-in-the-arms-of-a-caucasian-woman-plays-and-bites-picture-id1198653531.jpg[/img] ^^^ me eating your lair like:
@Regxlia

im glad i chose some premium silly cats for you to view!!! <3

this is so random but. i LOVE "female pose" skydancers with he/him pronouns. idk why, the skydancer female pose gives off he/him vibes.?. Your overall lair is so pretty, colorful, and detailed! Im so happy Asterlyx stood out, cause he is so silly! like a neon sign!! sven is also an icon. he looks like chocolate. he would be like those hollow chocolate santas u get at christmas!!! i wanna bite him!!!!!! ....all your dragons look tasty actually

overall: im hungry/10

small-gray-kitten-in-the-arms-of-a-caucasian-woman-plays-and-bites-picture-id1198653531.jpg

^^^ me eating your lair like:
- my timezone is fr+3.
I’d love one of mine if you’re not too busy!
I’d love one of mine if you’re not too busy!
Omg omg hi! Feel free to poke around heartwood if you’d like! We are a plague/arcane lair :3 My lair is far from done, but I’m very proud of what I’ve accomplished so far!
Omg omg hi! Feel free to poke around heartwood if you’d like! We are a plague/arcane lair :3 My lair is far from done, but I’m very proud of what I’ve accomplished so far!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@CoffinLiqueur tysm!! <3 im stuck at home sick so what else can I do than look at pixel dragons all day? >:) Also... the Makeover Zone is the ABSOLUTE best name for a WIP lair tab EVER,,, like,,, i want that written in really menacing flaming letters? A specific dragon I really liked was Venus!! rarely do I see dragons that actually remind me of plants. but Venus did! fun fact: when i was like 11 i got a Home Depot venus flytrap and i cried when it died. RIP Chompy i cried for like 20 minutes overall: multiple tears shed./10 [img]https://ov11-engine.flamingtext.com/netfu/tmp28001/coollogo_com-22471628.png[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/93/5c/7a935c05fb05343bd54648da70fe7bf9.jpg[/img] ^^^ me tryna look tuff before going into "The Makeover Zone" (the baddest criminals in Sorneith get their makeup done there)
@CoffinLiqueur

tysm!! <3 im stuck at home sick so what else can I do than look at pixel dragons all day? >:)

Also... the Makeover Zone is the ABSOLUTE best name for a WIP lair tab EVER,,, like,,, i want that written in really menacing flaming letters? A specific dragon I really liked was Venus!! rarely do I see dragons that actually remind me of plants. but Venus did! fun fact: when i was like 11 i got a Home Depot venus flytrap and i cried when it died. RIP Chompy i cried for like 20 minutes

overall: multiple tears shed./10

coollogo_com-22471628.png

7a935c05fb05343bd54648da70fe7bf9.jpg

^^^ me tryna look tuff before going into "The Makeover Zone" (the baddest criminals in Sorneith get their makeup done there)
- my timezone is fr+3.
sorry for double posting like 7000 times but anyway. im going to bed so ill be back tomorrow to do more reviews!!!! please please pleaseee i want a giant giant list of lairs to review !!!!!!! [img]https://www.yeswarmg.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Sphynx-Cat-Clothes-Four-Legs-Pink-Heart-Onesie-with-Cap-for-Sphynx-1-600x600.jpg[/img] ^^^ literally me. snug as a bug. dare i say? in a rug. !!!!
sorry for double posting like 7000 times but anyway. im going to bed so ill be back tomorrow to do more reviews!!!! please please pleaseee i want a giant giant list of lairs to review !!!!!!!

Sphynx-Cat-Clothes-Four-Legs-Pink-Heart-Onesie-with-Cap-for-Sphynx-1-600x600.jpg

^^^ literally me. snug as a bug. dare i say? in a rug. !!!!
- my timezone is fr+3.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9