Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The FirstBorn Project
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Sky Congrats on getting it up and running! I’d love to be on the Community Sales pinglist please!
@Sky Congrats on getting it up and running! I’d love to be on the Community Sales pinglist please!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Nice new thread! Love to see the project up and running :D
Nice new thread! Love to see the project up and running :D
Happy to see the project is up And running!
Happy to see the project is up And running!
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
I would love to be on the Events/Community Sales pinglists, please!
I would love to be on the Events/Community Sales pinglists, please!
UwPE0Qp.png
Omg- this looks so cool! May I be added to the all pinglist? I don't wanna miss anything [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Omg- this looks so cool! May I be added to the all pinglist? I don't wanna miss anything
Thanks everyone! I'll update the pinglists soon, been a busy lady couple of days!
Thanks everyone! I'll update the pinglists soon, been a busy lady couple of days!
awesome!
awesome!
ygWzlbs.pngY6UVjS0.pngQZDaFGj.pngxJCtTJa.pngY8tJr9S.pngJLfxO0N.png6bJPt0y.pngx9s8Oqn.png4CuWrNp.png0V6r9zM.pngE3sjxsi.pngJLymQ2e.png
lBxYxId.png
Oh this is interesting, could I be placed on the ping list as well? c:
Oh this is interesting, could I be placed on the ping list as well? c:

BluBunni15 - Asked for a hold, when the day came gave no response. Waited about a week with no response, or update.
I would like to be added to the community sales pinglist. Specifically interested in studding or gifting another progen lineage dragon in exchange for a pure gen 3 progen grandkid to extend the lineage.
I would like to be added to the community sales pinglist. Specifically interested in studding or gifting another progen lineage dragon in exchange for a pure gen 3 progen grandkid to extend the lineage.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Can I be added to all of the pinglists please?
Can I be added to all of the pinglists please?
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23