Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] Living Dolls Lineage Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Adaejha
Go ahead and send a CR with the gems and anything you'd like me to add in the lore!
@Adaejha
Go ahead and send a CR with the gems and anything you'd like me to add in the lore!
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons

Quick question, is Hope still available for purchase?
@NyxianDragons

Quick question, is Hope still available for purchase?
@PyriteTurquoise
Well, I was originally going to keep her for myself, but if you're interested I suppose I might be willing to sell her.
@PyriteTurquoise
Well, I was originally going to keep her for myself, but if you're interested I suppose I might be willing to sell her.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons

Oh! If you still want to keep them, you can! I was just curious about it, and I wasn't entirely sure if I really did want them. I can wait for another batch to come around!
@NyxianDragons

Oh! If you still want to keep them, you can! I was just curious about it, and I wasn't entirely sure if I really did want them. I can wait for another batch to come around!
@PyriteTurquoise

Ah, okay! Honestly I'm a bit iffy- I don't like vibrant pinks much, nor do I particularly like eldritch stitched. Idk.
@PyriteTurquoise

Ah, okay! Honestly I'm a bit iffy- I don't like vibrant pinks much, nor do I particularly like eldritch stitched. Idk.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons Yeah, the colors are interesting to work with. At best, I came up with this scry for them on a whim, which doesn't look too half bad. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=59&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=19&winggene=87&wings=150&auth=de95c2f2beb7d6ea2a11097f3c1813babf4344a5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@NyxianDragons

Yeah, the colors are interesting to work with. At best, I came up with this scry for them on a whim, which doesn't look too half bad.

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=59&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=19&winggene=87&wings=150&auth=de95c2f2beb7d6ea2a11097f3c1813babf4344a5&dummyext=prev.png

Ooh, that is very nice. Certainly expensive though.
Ooh, that is very nice. Certainly expensive though.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
Yup, and that's not even including apparel, nor a accent/skin.
Yup, and that's not even including apparel, nor a accent/skin.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79632213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/796323/79632213_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon Name:Hope Link: at top Descendant of: Apathy Generation #:2 Faction and Title: the redeemed rogue
79632213_350.png
Dragon Name:Hope
Link: at top
Descendant of: Apathy
Generation #:2
Faction and Title: the redeemed rogue
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons

Oh, they look so cool! I hope whatever lore you come up for them being redeemed is really interesting!
@NyxianDragons

Oh, they look so cool! I hope whatever lore you come up for them being redeemed is really interesting!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33