Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | like 5 of mine and i'll like 10 of yours
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
100 for alouarn, 64 niranye, 102 for cotton + candy, 68 for pain + killer, aaand 21 for slyph
all the art in the first four dragons' bios Rules

anyone in this tab or the second one is fair game! :>
100 for alouarn, 64 niranye, 102 for cotton + candy, 68 for pain + killer, aaand 21 for slyph
all the art in the first four dragons' bios Rules

anyone in this tab or the second one is fair game! :>
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin i liked the first 10 from the first tab :0 I love the gijinka's for ur dragons they fit them so well!! crystal's accents look so pretty and work so well w her colors <33
@SnailMuffin i liked the first 10 from the first tab :0 I love the gijinka's for ur dragons they fit them so well!! crystal's accents look so pretty and work so well w her colors <33
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
bumpy
bumpy
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
That's such a strange idea, kinda feels like some dragon like mlm hah. Of course I'm just joking, I just never seen anyone do such! I liked em all of course, really beautiful beasts <3
That's such a strange idea, kinda feels like some dragon like mlm hah. Of course I'm just joking, I just never seen anyone do such! I liked em all of course, really beautiful beasts <3
7KDaHHG.gif
I didn't record the others but I was only the 4th to like Acoustic! She must be a new acquisition :)

Anyone in my main lair in the first three tabs is fair game!
I didn't record the others but I was only the 4th to like Acoustic! She must be a new acquisition :)

Anyone in my main lair in the first three tabs is fair game!
@Kruciatto haha thank you, i liked Kruciatto, Ophio, Kuma, Kemaru, Kirokou, Seito, Crea, vibra, leo, and teramura
@Kalistys hehe ya shes new :3
i liked disa, ravenala, hyacinthus, Liatris, Andromeda, Falcataria, Peleana, Dryas, Zizania, and Baccharis
@Kruciatto haha thank you, i liked Kruciatto, Ophio, Kuma, Kemaru, Kirokou, Seito, Crea, vibra, leo, and teramura
@Kalistys hehe ya shes new :3
i liked disa, ravenala, hyacinthus, Liatris, Andromeda, Falcataria, Peleana, Dryas, Zizania, and Baccharis
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@skystreamchan 159 on Alouarn, 75 on Niranye, 205 on Rogue, 13 on Salvia, and 5 on Acoustic!
my first page would be great (10 dragons on there).. also ACOUSTIC IS SO COOL
@skystreamchan 159 on Alouarn, 75 on Niranye, 205 on Rogue, 13 on Salvia, and 5 on Acoustic!
my first page would be great (10 dragons on there).. also ACOUSTIC IS SO COOL
W1Dayps.png
@Skreepo hehe <3 liked the 10 dragons on there I fricking love avior their bone theme is so cool, handshake on Kodiak. i love them blue theme so much
@Skreepo hehe <3 liked the 10 dragons on there I fricking love avior their bone theme is so cool, handshake on Kodiak. i love them blue theme so much
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
#161, #76, #177, #131, #7! I can't stop admiring all their artwork, that's awesome!

You can look through my lair except for those in the waiting room! Thank you!
#161, #76, #177, #131, #7! I can't stop admiring all their artwork, that's awesome!

You can look through my lair except for those in the waiting room! Thank you!
92166632.png 70740481.png 8XidJCJ.png
she/her
Active at FR 00~06
Wishlist
Subspecies-Opal Sculptures
Art Shop-WIP

I LOVE UNDERTIDES
[Center] [emoji=star size=1] #162 #77 #178 #132 #8 Feel free to like any from hibden~

Feel free to like any from hibden~
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7