Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Arkenmorphs [Subspecies]
[center][emoji=plague rune size=1][color=transparent]EE[/color][size=7][color=purple]ARKENMORPHS[/color][/size][color=transparent]EE[/color][emoji=arcane rune size=1] An arcane/plague subspecies [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=106&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=81&winggene=106&wings=73&auth=0c2fab5eaf7967ab7f8c88906e720bc00cb5c477&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
EEARKENMORPHSEE
An arcane/plague subspecies

dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=106&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=81&winggene=106&wings=73&auth=0c2fab5eaf7967ab7f8c88906e720bc00cb5c477&dummyext=prev.png
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
[center][size=6][color=purple]LORE[/size][/color] [i]You don’t need to follow this lore with your own Arkenmorphs! Feel free to modify or ignore it to better suit your tastes/lair.[/i] [b]Origins[/b][/center] For many years, odd phenomena has been occurring on the edge of the Scarred Wasteland and the Starfall Isles. One of the Plaguebringer's many infectious creations, for example, happened to become enhanced by the magic radiating from the neighbouring Arcane domain. This altered disease (more commonly known as Arkanis), rapidly spread and mutated, becoming what it is today. For those who catch this virus, they will undergo both a physical and mental transformation. Once complete, the dragon is now considered an 'Arkenmorph.' Arkenmorphs can spread Arkanis via bites and scratches, and most of them come together to create giant clans of Arkenmorphs, or travel across Sornieth to find an unsuspecting clan to take them in. Giant Arkenmorph clans always have at least one Royal Arkenmorph, and at least 2-3 Arkenguards. Common Arkenmorphs and the occasional Half-Morph makes up most of the population in a giant clan. [center][b]Abilities[/b][/center] Depending on what breed the dragon used to be and their abilities before being infected, Arkenmorphs can have a wide range of abilities, such as voice-mimicry, being able to harden the liquid their bodies secrete into armor, and there ar rumors that some can shapeshift. All Arkenmorphs are covered in a pink or purple liquid which is highly infectious, with Banescales looking the most ‘normal’, since they don’t secrete as much liquid. Sometimes, the crystals that caused the infection stick to the dragon, creating a type of keel or gembond. [center][b]Eye Types[/b][/center] For Arkenmorphs, eye types are very important. Unnatural eye types are seen as a 'blessing from the crystals, and thus are favoured by Arkenmorphs seeking authoritative power. These include Swirl, Glowing, Primal, Goat, Faceted, Multi-Gaze, and Innocent*. [center][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight] [item=Vial of Horizontal Sight][item=Vial of Fractal Sight][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight] [item=Vial of Naivety] [size=2]*It is a common superstition that Arkenmorphs have an easier time convincing a lair to take them in if they have Innocent eyes.[/size] [center][b]Preferred Familiars[/b][/center] An odd trait of Arkenmorphs are their almost symbiotic relationship with all sorts of avians. Weither they are raptorik, harpies, or just plain birds, Arkenmorphs tend to use them as scouts to find any lairs that wouldn’t mind a new addition. In return, Arkenmorphs protect these avians from harm. A few examples of these familiars are Raptoriks and Gulls. [center][item=Rainbowfeather Thief][item=Murkmirth Ambassador][item=Raptorik Ringmaster] [item=Raptorik Bladedancer][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Murkbottom Gull][/center]
LORE

You don’t need to follow this lore with your own Arkenmorphs! Feel free to modify or ignore it to better suit your tastes/lair.

Origins
For many years, odd phenomena has been occurring on the edge of the Scarred Wasteland and the Starfall Isles. One of the Plaguebringer's many infectious creations, for example, happened to become enhanced by the magic radiating from the neighbouring Arcane domain. This altered disease (more commonly known as Arkanis), rapidly spread and mutated, becoming what it is today.

For those who catch this virus, they will undergo both a physical and mental transformation. Once complete, the dragon is now considered an 'Arkenmorph.' Arkenmorphs can spread Arkanis via bites and scratches, and most of them come together to create giant clans of Arkenmorphs, or travel across Sornieth to find an unsuspecting clan to take them in. Giant Arkenmorph clans always have at least one Royal Arkenmorph, and at least 2-3 Arkenguards. Common Arkenmorphs and the occasional Half-Morph makes up most of the population in a giant clan.
Abilities
Depending on what breed the dragon used to be and their abilities before being infected, Arkenmorphs can have a wide range of abilities, such as voice-mimicry, being able to harden the liquid their bodies secrete into armor, and there ar rumors that some can shapeshift. All Arkenmorphs are covered in a pink or purple liquid which is highly infectious, with Banescales looking the most ‘normal’, since they don’t secrete as much liquid. Sometimes, the crystals that caused the infection stick to the dragon, creating a type of keel or gembond.
Eye Types
For Arkenmorphs, eye types are very important. Unnatural eye types are seen as a 'blessing from the crystals, and thus are favoured by Arkenmorphs seeking authoritative power. These include Swirl, Glowing, Primal, Goat, Faceted, Multi-Gaze, and Innocent*.
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Glowing Sight Vial of Elemental Sight
Vial of Horizontal Sight Vial of Fractal Sight Vial of Disjointed Sight
Vial of Naivety

*It is a common superstition that Arkenmorphs have an easier time convincing a lair to take them in if they have Innocent eyes.
Preferred Familiars
An odd trait of Arkenmorphs are their almost symbiotic relationship with all sorts of avians. Weither they are raptorik, harpies, or just plain birds, Arkenmorphs tend to use them as scouts to find any lairs that wouldn’t mind a new addition. In return, Arkenmorphs protect these avians from harm. A few examples of these familiars are Raptoriks and Gulls.
Rainbowfeather Thief Murkmirth Ambassador Raptorik Ringmaster
Raptorik Bladedancer Tradewinds Gull Murkbottom Gull
23998.png

[center][size=6][color=purple]REQUIREMENTS/REGESTRATION[/size][/color] Do you have a dragon that fits the criteria of being an Arkenmorph? Great! [b]Just share them here on this thread.[/b] Then they'll be added to the Arkenmorph Masterlist below. [i]If a listed gene has a parallel variant (ex: [gamedb item=31638] and [gamedb item=43658], assume that both the modern and parallel version are accepted unless otherwise specified.[/i] ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=43&breed=18&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=111&tertgene=164&winggene=53&wings=16&auth=24ec1793750ccbdea4ff93d0ab193bfdcd288b62&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][size=6][b]Royal Arkenmorphs[/b][/size][center] [i]Royal Arkenmorphs rule over the other types of Arkenmorph. They are known for their Tertiary colours, which vary from a standard purple to a vibrant green.[/i][/center] [b]Breed:[/b] Banescale [emoji=primary gene size=1] Cherub, Ragged [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Poison, Arrow [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] Capsule, Carnivore, Wraith [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=primary gene size=1] [b][color=#7930B5]Nightshade[/color][/b] to [b][color=#2D237A]Indigo[/color][/b] [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b][color=#E1CDFE]Mist[/color][/b] to [b][color=#643F9C]Violet[/color][/b] [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b][color=#4D2C89]Royal[/color][/b] to [b][color=#7ECE73]Fern[/color][/b] [b]Flight:[/b] [emoji=plague rune size=1] or [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=57&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=53&winggene=12&wings=73&auth=a1b69165e6be7698b31872d9c33cd73a0c394170&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][size=6][b]Arkenguards[/b][/size][center] [i]Arkenguards are rather physically strong, and are adorned with natural body armour or spikes. They tend to act as bodyguards for Royal Arkenmorphs.[/i][/center] [b]Breed:[/b] Aberration, Bogsneak [emoji=primary gene size=1] Slime, Swirl [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Toxin, Hypnotic [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] Gembond, Keel, Scales, Carnivore [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=primary gene size=1] [b][color=#EB799A]Cottoncandy[/color][/b] to [b][color=#E5A9FF]Bubblegum[/color][/b] [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b][color=#EB799A]Cottoncandy[/color][/b] to [b][color=#FBEDFA]Pearl[/color][/b] [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b][color=#DB518D]Watermelon[/color][/b] to [b][color=#9C4975]Mauve[/color][/b] [b]Flight:[/b] [emoji=plague rune size=1][/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=39&winggene=53&wings=68&auth=3199dc361527f52bed09b2d9c13c27e93dd59a92&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][size=6][b]Common Arkenmorphs[/b][/size][center] [i]Common Arkenmorphs are the most plentiful variety of Arkenmorph. They have the most colour variety out of the entire subspecies, and can be found all over Sornieth.[/i][/center] [b]Breed:[/b] Banescale, Bogsneak, Aberration [emoji=primary gene size=1] Ragged, Poison, Slime [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Sludge, Toxin, Marbled [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] Trimmings, Fangs, Okapi [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=primary gene size=1] [b][color=#A794B2]Fog[/color][/b] to [b][color=#580FC0]Grape[/color][/b] [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b][color=#853390]Plum[/color][/b] to [b][color=#580FC0]Grape[/color][/b] [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b][color=#993BD1]Amethyst[/color][/b] to [b][color=#3F2B66]Eggplant[/color] OR [color=#E934AA]Magenta[/color][/b] to [b][color=#E77FBF]Pink[/color][/b] [b]Flight:[/b] [emoji=plague rune size=1] or [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/columns] ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=106&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=91&winggene=100&wings=147&auth=b78a70a15cc2c8c8ada0bdd4e3d552fe79b0f05a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][center][size=6][b]Half-Morphs[/b][/size] [i]Half-Morphs are dragons who have not fully succumbed to Arkanis yet. They may not look entirely like Arkenmorphs, but they are still just as dangerous.[/i][/center] [b]Breed: [u]Any[/b][/u] [emoji=primary gene size=1] Slime, Skink, Orb [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Toxin, Noxtide [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] Veined, Mucous, Basic [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=primary gene size=1] [b][u]Any[/b][/u] [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b][color=#580FC0]Grape[/color][/b] to [b][color=#324BA9]Blue[/color][/b] [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b][color=#724D79]Wisteria[/color][/b] to [b][color=#324BA9]Blue[/color][/b] [b]Flight: [u]Any[/b][/u]
REQUIREMENTS/REGESTRATION

Do you have a dragon that fits the criteria of being an Arkenmorph? Great! Just share them here on this thread. Then they'll be added to the Arkenmorph Masterlist below.

If a listed gene has a parallel variant (ex: Primary Gene: Slime and Primary Aberration Gene: Slime, assume that both the modern and parallel version are accepted unless otherwise specified.

dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=43&breed=18&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=111&tertgene=164&winggene=53&wings=16&auth=24ec1793750ccbdea4ff93d0ab193bfdcd288b62&dummyext=prev.png Royal Arkenmorphs

Royal Arkenmorphs rule over the other types of Arkenmorph. They are known for their Tertiary colours, which vary from a standard purple to a vibrant green.

Breed: Banescale

Cherub, Ragged
Poison, Arrow
Capsule, Carnivore, Wraith

Nightshade to Indigo
Mist to Violet
Royal to Fern

Flight: or

dragon?age=1&body=66&bodygene=57&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=53&winggene=12&wings=73&auth=a1b69165e6be7698b31872d9c33cd73a0c394170&dummyext=prev.png Arkenguards

Arkenguards are rather physically strong, and are adorned with natural body armour or spikes. They tend to act as bodyguards for Royal Arkenmorphs.

Breed: Aberration, Bogsneak

Slime, Swirl
Toxin, Hypnotic
Gembond, Keel, Scales, Carnivore

Cottoncandy to Bubblegum
Cottoncandy to Pearl
Watermelon to Mauve

Flight:

dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=39&winggene=53&wings=68&auth=3199dc361527f52bed09b2d9c13c27e93dd59a92&dummyext=prev.png Common Arkenmorphs

Common Arkenmorphs are the most plentiful variety of Arkenmorph. They have the most colour variety out of the entire subspecies, and can be found all over Sornieth.

Breed: Banescale, Bogsneak, Aberration

Ragged, Poison, Slime
Sludge, Toxin, Marbled
Trimmings, Fangs, Okapi

Fog to Grape
Plum to Grape
Amethyst to Eggplant
OR
Magenta
to Pink

Flight: or

dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=106&breed=20&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=91&winggene=100&wings=147&auth=b78a70a15cc2c8c8ada0bdd4e3d552fe79b0f05a&dummyext=prev.png
Half-Morphs

Half-Morphs are dragons who have not fully succumbed to Arkanis yet. They may not look entirely like Arkenmorphs, but they are still just as dangerous.

Breed: Any

Slime, Skink, Orb
Toxin, Noxtide
Veined, Mucous, Basic

Any
Grape to Blue
Wisteria to Blue

Flight: Any
23998.png

[center][size=6][color=purple]REGISTERED ARKENMORPHS[/size][/color] ----- [b]Royal Arkenmorphs[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65457755][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/654578/65457755.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67816590][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/678166/67816590.png[/img][/url] ----- [b]Arkenguards[/b] ----- [b]Common Arkenmorphs[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62502776][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625028/62502776.png[/img][/url] ----- [b]Half-Morphs[/b]
REGISTERED ARKENMORPHS

Royal Arkenmorphs

65457755.png67816590.png
Arkenguards

Common Arkenmorphs

62502776.png
Half-Morphs
23998.png

BADGES

Coming soon!
BADGES

Coming soon!
23998.png

[center]Reserved! [emoji=Banescale laughing size=2] [emoji=aberration winking size=2] [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=2][/center]
Reserved!

23998.png

@DrakoTheDragon Looks exciting! Just saw your post on Reddit. Wish I had lair space to adopt one. ;-; This thread just needs more popularity!
@DrakoTheDragon Looks exciting! Just saw your post on Reddit. Wish I had lair space to adopt one. ;-; This thread just needs more popularity!
FR time +3, she/her hUchsi0.png O6cEDNG.png
[quote name="@ArkireonScholar" date="2022-08-03 18:38:28" ] DrakoTheDragon Looks exciting! Just saw your post on Reddit. Wish I had lair space to adopt one. ;-; This thread just needs more popularity! [/quote] Ty for the kind words! If you want, I can save one of the two Royal Arkenmorphs I mentioned there for you until you have space.
@ArkireonScholar wrote on 2022-08-03 18:38:28:
DrakoTheDragon Looks exciting! Just saw your post on Reddit. Wish I had lair space to adopt one. ;-; This thread just needs more popularity!

Ty for the kind words!
If you want, I can save one of the two Royal Arkenmorphs I mentioned there for you until you have space.
23998.png

@DrakoTheDragon Thanks for the offer! I'd prefer to wait a bit until I see one with the color combos I like (and save up for lair expansion .-.).
@DrakoTheDragon Thanks for the offer! I'd prefer to wait a bit until I see one with the color combos I like (and save up for lair expansion .-.).
FR time +3, she/her hUchsi0.png O6cEDNG.png