Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | (Drunk) Lair Reviews- finish tomorrow
1 2 3
@Valimar Yes indeed! Thank you so much!!!!!! Wow! What a pretty lair! How elegant and pretty! I love you tab descriptions and just how genuinely handsome all of your dragons are! Out of curiosity, what language are your tab names in? It sounds very pretty! And it reminds me of LotR! I love your dragnn's deccriptions too! They are so interesting to read adn I just enoy the who air or aesthetic that are about them! Very cool!!! I'm having trouble even picking a favorite dragon here! There are so many beautiful ones that I would open the door wide open to my lair if they wanted to come visit lol!!! Everything just feels so high fantasy and that is my absolute favorite genre! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61130325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611304/61130325_350.png[/img][/url] I think Alcainwe is my favorite! I love that bright red overlayed with those deeper blue-toned colors! Lovely!
@Valimar Yes indeed! Thank you so much!!!!!!

Wow! What a pretty lair! How elegant and pretty! I love you tab descriptions and just how genuinely handsome all of your dragons are! Out of curiosity, what language are your tab names in? It sounds very pretty! And it reminds me of LotR! I love your dragnn's deccriptions too! They are so interesting to read adn I just enoy the who air or aesthetic that are about them! Very cool!!!

I'm having trouble even picking a favorite dragon here! There are so many beautiful ones that I would open the door wide open to my lair if they wanted to come visit lol!!!

Everything just feels so high fantasy and that is my absolute favorite genre!

61130325_350.png

I think Alcainwe is my favorite! I love that bright red overlayed with those deeper blue-toned colors! Lovely!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@Froze Omg thank you so much!!!!! I'm so happy you liked it!! And thank you!! I'm happy you like my lair too aaa!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Froze Omg thank you so much!!!!! I'm so happy you liked it!! And thank you!! I'm happy you like my lair too aaa!!!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
Hello @TheWanderers I would love a review from you and Myrwyn! Sending a cr. :)
Hello @TheWanderers I would love a review from you and Myrwyn! Sending a cr. :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
@TheWanderers
sent a cr! excuse the mess as i prepare for the upcoming push :)
@TheWanderers
sent a cr! excuse the mess as i prepare for the upcoming push :)
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@TheWanderers

Made my day, thank you :) To answer your question, it's a language I made up myself for a worldbuilding project separate from my exploits on this website, but which I transferred over anyway due to my lair theme being based upon said project. It's loosely inspired by various Gaelic dialects as well as Finnish, though the latter language's influence isn't too prominent in what's currently present in my lair.
@TheWanderers

Made my day, thank you :) To answer your question, it's a language I made up myself for a worldbuilding project separate from my exploits on this website, but which I transferred over anyway due to my lair theme being based upon said project. It's loosely inspired by various Gaelic dialects as well as Finnish, though the latter language's influence isn't too prominent in what's currently present in my lair.
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
1 2 3