Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Flare Pair Interest & Name Help
1 2 3
@arawoods

Thank you :D I'm hoping to sell them at a price that's low enough for people who don't have a way of rapidly earning treasure to be able to buy one if they want, but still not take forever for me to earn back all the treasure I spent on creating the breeding pair. I still have to figure out what my total cost is going to be so that I can set the price for the hatchlings.
@arawoods

Thank you :D I'm hoping to sell them at a price that's low enough for people who don't have a way of rapidly earning treasure to be able to buy one if they want, but still not take forever for me to earn back all the treasure I spent on creating the breeding pair. I still have to figure out what my total cost is going to be so that I can set the price for the hatchlings.
@AstralRebel @AquaArcs @Beegirl

I hope it's ok that I pinged you all! You three had shown interest in the original plans I had for the breeding pair this male was in, so I wanted to see if you would still be interested in his offspring since I'm changing things up with the new secondary gene.
@AstralRebel @AquaArcs @Beegirl

I hope it's ok that I pinged you all! You three had shown interest in the original plans I had for the breeding pair this male was in, so I wanted to see if you would still be interested in his offspring since I'm changing things up with the new secondary gene.
I am. Not in love with the last hatchlings colors. Bit the rest look amazing *-*
I am. Not in love with the last hatchlings colors. Bit the rest look amazing *-*
afbRI0z.giftumblr_o6o2h1xTZo1ujz7f3o6_250.pngtumblr_o6o2h1xTZo1ujz7f3o5_250.png
@Beegirl

Awesome, I'll get you into the new list :D

Yeah, I know Violet is kind of a divisive color. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it was unavoidable in the secondary range I was wanting lol
@Beegirl

Awesome, I'll get you into the new list :D

Yeah, I know Violet is kind of a divisive color. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it was unavoidable in the secondary range I was wanting lol
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
@DragonSquid

I've got you in the list. Thank you for your interest! :D
@DragonSquid

I've got you in the list. Thank you for your interest! :D
@AloeVerily
I would love to be put on a list for them!
@AloeVerily
I would love to be put on a list for them!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Search
@AloeVerily
hi! i'd like to be added to the pinglist too!
@AloeVerily
hi! i'd like to be added to the pinglist too!
@AquaArcs @vanillaa

Thank you both! I've added you to my pinglist :D
@AquaArcs @vanillaa

Thank you both! I've added you to my pinglist :D
Bump
Bump
1 2 3