Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Headcanons take 'em or leave 'em(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@satanicSatan

Theon sometimes dreams about a life where she'd been able to grow up in a healthy family. In a family where disease was absent, or at the very least less lethal. Her whole life has been tied to finding the cure, that if she were to find it, she wouldn't know what else to do. She wants to tell Echo about her feelings, but she's afraid that she'll ruin the friendship that they already have. Echo makes her so happy already; if they have to stay friends in order to stay together, Theon will keep her love dulled down. It's a shame Theon can't tell the difference in Echo between "happy-and-in-love" and "very happy" or else they would already be together.
@satanicSatan

Theon sometimes dreams about a life where she'd been able to grow up in a healthy family. In a family where disease was absent, or at the very least less lethal. Her whole life has been tied to finding the cure, that if she were to find it, she wouldn't know what else to do. She wants to tell Echo about her feelings, but she's afraid that she'll ruin the friendship that they already have. Echo makes her so happy already; if they have to stay friends in order to stay together, Theon will keep her love dulled down. It's a shame Theon can't tell the difference in Echo between "happy-and-in-love" and "very happy" or else they would already be together.
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@arawoods

Fitz is a handsome young lad with a strong knack for hypnotizing others. He does it through a neat little dance where he flutters his wings and swings his mane back and forth. He only ever uses this ability to get out of uncomfortable situations and confrontations, so that he can get away unscathed. He has a strong moral compass that keeps him from doing evil things. He likes to collect clocks and thoroughly enjoys his mechanical familiar.
@arawoods

Fitz is a handsome young lad with a strong knack for hypnotizing others. He does it through a neat little dance where he flutters his wings and swings his mane back and forth. He only ever uses this ability to get out of uncomfortable situations and confrontations, so that he can get away unscathed. He has a strong moral compass that keeps him from doing evil things. He likes to collect clocks and thoroughly enjoys his mechanical familiar.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@StormcatcherHere
(another troubled boi let's go)

Faes are known for being more relaxed and go with the flow creatures. They dislike physical battle and are social in nature. That is not Riot. Instead of being "go-with-the-flow" he is adaptable, instead of being relaxed he can appear relaxed. He knows how to get information out of others and how to shut them up. He usually isn't the one to start the fight, but he's never afraid to finish it. He skilled in being a rogue and can get what he wants, when he wants it in most cases. He isn't heartless, but rather he knows not to let emotions take control. He wants to one day have friends and maybe a real life, even though it feels impossible right now. At least he has that companion of his, Dawnbreaker.
@StormcatcherHere
(another troubled boi let's go)

Faes are known for being more relaxed and go with the flow creatures. They dislike physical battle and are social in nature. That is not Riot. Instead of being "go-with-the-flow" he is adaptable, instead of being relaxed he can appear relaxed. He knows how to get information out of others and how to shut them up. He usually isn't the one to start the fight, but he's never afraid to finish it. He skilled in being a rogue and can get what he wants, when he wants it in most cases. He isn't heartless, but rather he knows not to let emotions take control. He wants to one day have friends and maybe a real life, even though it feels impossible right now. At least he has that companion of his, Dawnbreaker.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
OMG THESE HEADCANNONS ARE JUST AWSOME THANK YOU!
OMG THESE HEADCANNONS ARE JUST AWSOME THANK YOU!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[font=Stone]Button here is a stuffed animal come to life. Do with that what you will. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70932933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/709330/70932933_350.png[/img][/url]
Button here is a stuffed animal come to life. Do with that what you will.
70932933_350.png
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
@Eliyanah

Damon is an explorer, seeking to find all the secrets that the above-world might be hiding. He was one of the many statues created by the Earthshaker himself and thus has no blood-kin. He has no history, and history does not know him. Not yet, that is. He seeks to make discoveries that no other dragon has found and prove that Obelisks are just as great as any other species. He has a gravelly voice and despite wearing an eyepatch, still has both eyes.
@Eliyanah

Damon is an explorer, seeking to find all the secrets that the above-world might be hiding. He was one of the many statues created by the Earthshaker himself and thus has no blood-kin. He has no history, and history does not know him. Not yet, that is. He seeks to make discoveries that no other dragon has found and prove that Obelisks are just as great as any other species. He has a gravelly voice and despite wearing an eyepatch, still has both eyes.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
Kismet doesn't have any lore concepts yet if you'd like to come up with some headcannons for her? My dragons tend to have stand-alone lore not intertwined with one another, rather than me having a typical clan & clan lore. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66621129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666212/66621129_350.png[/img][/url]
Kismet doesn't have any lore concepts yet if you'd like to come up with some headcannons for her? My dragons tend to have stand-alone lore not intertwined with one another, rather than me having a typical clan & clan lore.
66621129_350.png
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Headcanons for this girl please! :) She already has some solid small lore in her bio, however as for smaller notes such as headcanons she doesn't really have any yet [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66938827][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669389/66938827_350.png[/img][/url] -------- You can either do her or this sad fae! He has a ton of notes and lore already however so I figure it'd be harder to make up more headcanons for him ^^ So it's up to you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52681484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/526815/52681484_350.png[/img][/url]
Headcanons for this girl please! :) She already has some solid small lore in her bio, however as for smaller notes such as headcanons she doesn't really have any yet

66938827_350.png

You can either do her or this sad fae! He has a ton of notes and lore already however so I figure it'd be harder to make up more headcanons for him ^^ So it's up to you!

52681484_350.png
kOJYKwQ.png
@blaseball

This dragon is preacher of the sun. She lives in a Lightweaver temple where she tracks the movements of the sun. She was given the nickname of Eclipse due to the spots on her wings. She is well-mannered and will lend money to any fellow disciple in need.
@blaseball

This dragon is preacher of the sun. She lives in a Lightweaver temple where she tracks the movements of the sun. She was given the nickname of Eclipse due to the spots on her wings. She is well-mannered and will lend money to any fellow disciple in need.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@DragonSquid
(A returner I see! Glad to see you again!)

In the dragon world, it is not uncommon for inanimate objects to come to life. What is uncommon is for inanimate objects to turn into living dragons. An example of this is Button. Button was brought to life after coming in contact with an object imbued with strong magical power. While being "alive" he doesn't eat or breathe. He doesn't bleed in the traditional sense either, rather he bleeds tightly woven strands of stuffing. It is unknown if he can speak.
@DragonSquid
(A returner I see! Glad to see you again!)

In the dragon world, it is not uncommon for inanimate objects to come to life. What is uncommon is for inanimate objects to turn into living dragons. An example of this is Button. Button was brought to life after coming in contact with an object imbued with strong magical power. While being "alive" he doesn't eat or breathe. He doesn't bleed in the traditional sense either, rather he bleeds tightly woven strands of stuffing. It is unknown if he can speak.
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22