Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Absolutely Cursed Trolls!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[code][center][item=sinister dress shirt] [size=6][color=red]Acce[color=orange]ssor[color=yellow]ies[/color][/size][/center] [center]Black Clothes and Accessories Matching Hemorank and Moirails Hemorank[/center] [center] [item=sinister dress shirt][item=glowing gold clawtips][item=astonishing sweater][item=black renaissance shirt][item=black satin tunic][item=black lab coat][item=grim healer's vestments][item=mage's midnight tunic][item=umbral scale cuirass][item=well-to-do sable bodice][/center] [rule] [center][item= Roaming Aries] [size=6][color=red]Fa[color=orange]mil[color=yellow]iars[/color][/size][/center] [center]Any Zodiac Familiars, or Zodiac Adjacent Familiars[/center] [center][item= Roaming Aries][item= Flowing Taurus][item= Sprouting Gemini][item= Crackling Leo][item= burning virgo][item= Enchanted Libra][item= Spoiling Scorpio][item= Unyielding Sagittarius][item= Sparkling Capricorn][item= wandering aquarius][item= disappearing pisces][item=shining cancer][item= harvest hardshell][item= rambra][item=orbiting spirit][/center][/code]
Code:
[center][item=sinister dress shirt] [size=6][color=red]Acce[color=orange]ssor[color=yellow]ies[/color][/size][/center] [center]Black Clothes and Accessories Matching Hemorank and Moirails Hemorank[/center] [center] [item=sinister dress shirt][item=glowing gold clawtips][item=astonishing sweater][item=black renaissance shirt][item=black satin tunic][item=black lab coat][item=grim healer's vestments][item=mage's midnight tunic][item=umbral scale cuirass][item=well-to-do sable bodice][/center] [rule] [center][item= Roaming Aries] [size=6][color=red]Fa[color=orange]mil[color=yellow]iars[/color][/size][/center] [center]Any Zodiac Familiars, or Zodiac Adjacent Familiars[/center] [center][item= Roaming Aries][item= Flowing Taurus][item= Sprouting Gemini][item= Crackling Leo][item= burning virgo][item= Enchanted Libra][item= Spoiling Scorpio][item= Unyielding Sagittarius][item= Sparkling Capricorn][item= wandering aquarius][item= disappearing pisces][item=shining cancer][item= harvest hardshell][item= rambra][item=orbiting spirit][/center]
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
@HylianPharaoh

Hope you don't mind I made you some new pages to make the Trolls more official. I provided the code if you want to add to the first page!
@HylianPharaoh

Hope you don't mind I made you some new pages to make the Trolls more official. I provided the code if you want to add to the first page!
@HylianPharaoh

I know you’re probably busy so maybe you didn’t see the new pages but it might be good marketing to put them on the front page!
@HylianPharaoh

I know you’re probably busy so maybe you didn’t see the new pages but it might be good marketing to put them on the front page!
@dinomilkshakes thank you for the beautiful addition! I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you, I've been very busy with school and work ^^;
@dinomilkshakes thank you for the beautiful addition! I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you, I've been very busy with school and work ^^;
@HylianPharaoh

It’s okay! I’m pretty busy myself with the same. There’s also one more on the second page that details which breeds look good with runes vs okapi.

I’m just very much back into Homestuck and flight rising. Regressing to high school from college senioritis ahahah.
@HylianPharaoh

It’s okay! I’m pretty busy myself with the same. There’s also one more on the second page that details which breeds look good with runes vs okapi.

I’m just very much back into Homestuck and flight rising. Regressing to high school from college senioritis ahahah.
@dinomilkshakes oh man, you went all out! I'm heading to bed soon, but I'll look over and add more asap ^^
@dinomilkshakes oh man, you went all out! I'm heading to bed soon, but I'll look over and add more asap ^^
okay, now I've seen everything.
and this is coming from a follower of the dragon teeth thread, the dragon lips thread, and Photoalshop thread.
okay, now I've seen everything.
and this is coming from a follower of the dragon teeth thread, the dragon lips thread, and Photoalshop thread.
Gonna need a second troll if I want to be on the breeder list
Gonna need a second troll if I want to be on the breeder list
This is so conceptually awful that it's looped around into being beautiful. More potential zodiac-adjacent familiars: Aries: [item=Battleram Skirmisher] [item=Conflict Creature] [item=Dreadram] [item=Giggling Planesrunner] Taurus: [item=Bullephant] Gemini: [item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Conjoined Skink] Cancer: [item=Riptide Clipper] [item=Sandshore Snipper] Leo: [item=Double-Tailed Warcat] [item=Ferocious Foo] [item=Fiendcat] [item=Golden Idol] Virgo: [item=Barkskin Watcher] [item=Ironclaw Spearmaiden] Libra: [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Wooden Marionette] Scorpio: [item=Fan Scorpion] [item=Hydra Scorpion] [item=Peacock Scorpion] Capricorn: [item=Bell Goat] [item=Clown Hippocampus] Sagittarius: [item=Centaur Archer] [item=Wintermane Bowman] Aquarius: [item=Battered Vase] [item=Cracked Crystal] Pisces: [item=Almandine Sturgeon] [item=Amber Gulper] [item=Bellus Glamourtail] [item=Furry Fiddle]
This is so conceptually awful that it's looped around into being beautiful.

More potential zodiac-adjacent familiars:

Aries: Battleram Skirmisher Conflict Creature Dreadram Giggling Planesrunner

Taurus: Bullephant

Gemini: Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink

Cancer: Riptide Clipper Sandshore Snipper

Leo: Double-Tailed Warcat Ferocious Foo Fiendcat Golden Idol

Virgo: Barkskin Watcher Ironclaw Spearmaiden

Libra: Painted Marionette Wooden Marionette

Scorpio: Fan Scorpion Hydra Scorpion Peacock Scorpion

Capricorn: Bell Goat Clown Hippocampus

Sagittarius: Centaur Archer Wintermane Bowman

Aquarius: Battered Vase Cracked Crystal

Pisces: Almandine Sturgeon Amber Gulper Bellus Glamourtail Furry Fiddle

they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Spotted on the AH: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74941624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749417/74941624_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74941625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749417/74941625_350.png[/img][/url]
Spotted on the AH:

74941624_350.png

74941625_350.png
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7