Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me Dragons with Meaning
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Teba

Aaaa thank you ;v;
Plaidypus is just so amazing
I loved gravity Falls but i somehow missed all the stuff with these new characters (such as Plaidypus and Jheselbraum?)
And Link
Your Link is just so
Amazing
Honestly one of the best Links Ive seen
And I know how you feel about BotW!
It was my first switch game and I was sort of skeptical
Open-world games had never really been my thing
And I was riding the high of the Ocarina of Time 3DS version genuinely thinking that BoTW was overhyped
I was so wrong
It blew me away
I still venture into it every now and then just to go explore some new places
I have so many fond memories and looking at your collection brings them back
@Teba

Aaaa thank you ;v;
Plaidypus is just so amazing
I loved gravity Falls but i somehow missed all the stuff with these new characters (such as Plaidypus and Jheselbraum?)
And Link
Your Link is just so
Amazing
Honestly one of the best Links Ive seen
And I know how you feel about BotW!
It was my first switch game and I was sort of skeptical
Open-world games had never really been my thing
And I was riding the high of the Ocarina of Time 3DS version genuinely thinking that BoTW was overhyped
I was so wrong
It blew me away
I still venture into it every now and then just to go explore some new places
I have so many fond memories and looking at your collection brings them back
@Skarlette
You're welcome!

I'm glad you got to experience the show! Plaidypus and Jheselbraum happen to be in the defictionalized Journal 3—there's a regular edition, and a limited-print, signed blacklight edition with additional fun details hidden in blacklight. There's also Gravity Falls: Lost Legends, which is 4 different stories done by various artists. Both Journal 3 and the comic are very much worth looking into if you happen feel like looking at more Gravity Falls content.

I'm in genuine disbelief that you think that way of my Link, thank you! OoT3DS was a great remake, and I actually got into BotW with no spoilers or knowledge of the plot, so I had a very raw experience. It's a great game, and I wholeheartedly understand you occasionally playing the game just to explore. The land is beautiful, and I'm sure you took moments to have a scenic ride on a horse, or took pictures just for fun like I have.
@Skarlette
You're welcome!

I'm glad you got to experience the show! Plaidypus and Jheselbraum happen to be in the defictionalized Journal 3—there's a regular edition, and a limited-print, signed blacklight edition with additional fun details hidden in blacklight. There's also Gravity Falls: Lost Legends, which is 4 different stories done by various artists. Both Journal 3 and the comic are very much worth looking into if you happen feel like looking at more Gravity Falls content.

I'm in genuine disbelief that you think that way of my Link, thank you! OoT3DS was a great remake, and I actually got into BotW with no spoilers or knowledge of the plot, so I had a very raw experience. It's a great game, and I wholeheartedly understand you occasionally playing the game just to explore. The land is beautiful, and I'm sure you took moments to have a scenic ride on a horse, or took pictures just for fun like I have.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Teba

No worries ^^
That sounds really awesome
I havent seen it around much so I think it got a very limited release where I live if any sort of one :/

And yes I adore all your BotW dragons theyre so well done!
And honestly, yeah. So many pictures of...random things really haha
Scenery, various statues and so many pictures of the dragons
And scenic rides on the horses/bike is seriously the best thing
Like just getting lost in the world and finding new things
The. Absolute. Best
@Teba

No worries ^^
That sounds really awesome
I havent seen it around much so I think it got a very limited release where I live if any sort of one :/

And yes I adore all your BotW dragons theyre so well done!
And honestly, yeah. So many pictures of...random things really haha
Scenery, various statues and so many pictures of the dragons
And scenic rides on the horses/bike is seriously the best thing
Like just getting lost in the world and finding new things
The. Absolute. Best
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2203664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/22037/2203664_350.png[/img][/url] She was a very, very kind gift and a replacement for a sentimental dragon I had regretted parting with. When I asked what I could do to repay their kindness, they told me to simply "pay it forward". So this dragon is very special to me! Whenever I am sad, I can look at her and remember the kindness she represents, and I always feel a little happier.
2203664_350.png

She was a very, very kind gift and a replacement for a sentimental dragon I had regretted parting with. When I asked what I could do to repay their kindness, they told me to simply "pay it forward".

So this dragon is very special to me! Whenever I am sad, I can look at her and remember the kindness she represents, and I always feel a little happier.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
If I had to choose a favorite perma that wasn’t my progens or their related kin, it’d be Fastidious. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4053866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/40539/4053866_350.png[/img][/url] He is as his name describes. I just really relate to that, y’know?
If I had to choose a favorite perma that wasn’t my progens or their related kin, it’d be Fastidious.

4053866_350.png

He is as his name describes. I just really relate to that, y’know?
1xcX4j2.gif
@Zenzic

Oh she's so lovely
I adore her colourscheme

And the goal of paying it forward to 100 people is such a wonderful thought
I wish you all the luck with it
@Zenzic

Oh she's so lovely
I adore her colourscheme

And the goal of paying it forward to 100 people is such a wonderful thought
I wish you all the luck with it
@MewBladeXxX

Oh I like him
Those colours are just perfect
And honestly, yeah I get being fastidious haha
I do like naming dragons adjective names though
Like something that links to parts of their personality
Ive always found it creative
@MewBladeXxX

Oh I like him
Those colours are just perfect
And honestly, yeah I get being fastidious haha
I do like naming dragons adjective names though
Like something that links to parts of their personality
Ive always found it creative
@Skarlette

lol, perhaps; I named him Corvus because he reminded me of a crow (feathers) and also cause I like birds, and especially corvids and parrots

pfft, I mean, little kids obsessed with warrior cats are gonna write like warrior cats :3
@Skarlette

lol, perhaps; I named him Corvus because he reminded me of a crow (feathers) and also cause I like birds, and especially corvids and parrots

pfft, I mean, little kids obsessed with warrior cats are gonna write like warrior cats :3
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
this dragons is inspired (and kind of reminder) of my vacations in a small beach from where i live called "Mar de Ajó" i went there at least 3 times in my live and it's one of my favourite places. it means a lot to me. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67913226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679133/67913226_350.png[/img][/url]
this dragons is inspired (and kind of reminder) of my vacations in a small beach from where i live called "Mar de Ajó"
i went there at least 3 times in my live and it's one of my favourite places. it means a lot to me.
67913226_350.png
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68904747][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689048/68904747_350.png[/img][/url] Medica was born on a date rather important to me. I don't want to say much other than it has to do with the pandemic.
68904747_350.png
Medica was born on a date rather important to me. I don't want to say much other than it has to do with the pandemic.
db12c55ac75b6c9e3f9303e540a21c04.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6