Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | A Series of Inevitable Events
1 2
(( why aren't there memes, there need to be memes))
MRMeAKr.png
[quote name="Yidhra" date="2021-04-26 14:39:17" ] (( why aren't there memes, there need to be memes)) [/quote] Sadly I am terrible at photoshop, but memes would be hilarious That pigeon meme with "is this primal eyes?"
Yidhra wrote on 2021-04-26 14:39:17:
Sadly I am terrible at photoshop, but memes would be hilarious

That pigeon meme with "is this primal eyes?"
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
So this, somehow, actually managed to continue
So this, somehow, actually managed to continue

What is it they say in BlazBlue? "Can't escape from crossing fate"? INCREDIBLY fitting quote for this entire situation
What is it they say in BlazBlue? "Can't escape from crossing fate"? INCREDIBLY fitting quote for this entire situation
I tell ya, it's like my soul is itching!

He/him, fandragon collector (click to see them!, goofy as a profession. Play Bionic Commando!
[quote name="MaverickToaster" date="2021-05-09 01:50:03" ] What is it they say in BlazBlue? "Can't escape from crossing fate"? INCREDIBLY fitting quote for this entire situation [/quote] I didn't think fate cared about internet dragons but [i]as it turns out[/i]
MaverickToaster wrote on 2021-05-09 01:50:03:
I didn't think fate cared about internet dragons but as it turns out

Oh my god. My heart goes out to you, I'm glad you found Dream, you really need her <3
Oh my god. My heart goes out to you, I'm glad you found Dream, you really need her <3
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
This is exactly the kind of stuff that a greek god would think up to punish a puny mortal for some imagined offense. Like fate looking you dead in the eye and going "there's no escape, buddy". Love it.
This is exactly the kind of stuff that a greek god would think up to punish a puny mortal for some imagined offense. Like fate looking you dead in the eye and going "there's no escape, buddy". Love it.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
[quote name="DarkestNightfall" date="2021-05-17 04:12:35" ] Oh my god. My heart goes out to you, I'm glad you found Dream, you really need her <3 [/quote] I really did, I'm so happy with her. Thank you again! [quote name="Alixe" date="2021-05-17 04:52:17" ] This is exactly the kind of stuff that a greek god would think up to punish a puny mortal for some imagined offense. Like fate looking you dead in the eye and going "there's no escape, buddy". Love it. [/quote] It [i]really is[/i]. Fate has strong feelings on breeding pixel dragons, I guess.
DarkestNightfall wrote on 2021-05-17 04:12:35:
I really did, I'm so happy with her. Thank you again!
Alixe wrote on 2021-05-17 04:52:17:
It really is. Fate has strong feelings on breeding pixel dragons, I guess.

This is amazing. Thank you for this story!
This is amazing. Thank you for this story!
1 2