Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Project Shift-'Sona BREEDER NEEDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd help with the gems, but I only have 32 myself. :(
I'd help with the gems, but I only have 32 myself. :(
@ShiftingWind I'm selling some extra berserkers I had lying around my hoard, with luck I'll get around 40 gems more :D
@ShiftingWind I'm selling some extra berserkers I had lying around my hoard, with luck I'll get around 40 gems more :D
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
[quote name="gabssey" date="2021-06-09 08:25:28" ] @ShiftingWind I'm selling some extra berserkers I had lying around my hoard, with luck I'll get around 40 gems more :D [/quote] Nice! Hope that goes well, hehe!
gabssey wrote on 2021-06-09 08:25:28:
Nice! Hope that goes well, hehe!
[quote name="gabssey" date="2021-06-09 08:25:28" ] @/ShiftingWind I'm selling some extra berserkers I had lying around my hoard, with luck I'll get around 40 gems more :D [/quote] Alright!
gabssey wrote on 2021-06-09 08:25:28:
@/ShiftingWind I'm selling some extra berserkers I had lying around my hoard, with luck I'll get around 40 gems more :D
Alright!
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
heya, I need lair space, so if any of my dergs catch your eyes and you think they'll help, ask me! dergs with broadcasts I'm not letting go tho
heya, I need lair space, so if any of my dergs catch your eyes and you think they'll help, ask me! dergs with broadcasts I'm not letting go tho
In 16 days, it'll be time
Time to send off the pair to another flight and hope rng is on my side so they don't have to repeatedly breed my dergs
In 16 days, it'll be time
Time to send off the pair to another flight and hope rng is on my side so they don't have to repeatedly breed my dergs
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[center]ayo, if you're still in need of gems i can give you probably about 400 and if you need space i got 11 slots i can use to hold ur dragons bestie [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1][/center]
ayo, if you're still in need of gems i can give you probably about 400 and if you need space i got 11 slots i can use to hold ur dragons bestie
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
OH HECK IT'S BEEN A MONTH O O P S-
<boop>
OH HECK IT'S BEEN A MONTH O O P S-
<boop>
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
[quote name="@slimecicle" date="2021-06-11 11:31:52" ] [center]ayo, if you're still in need of gems i can give you probably about 400 and if you need space i got 11 slots i can use to hold ur dragons bestie [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1][/center] [/quote] I only need 342g And I don't need to hold any dragons rn, thanks for the offer tho!
@slimecicle wrote on 2021-06-11 11:31:52:
ayo, if you're still in need of gems i can give you probably about 400 and if you need space i got 11 slots i can use to hold ur dragons bestie
I only need 342g
And I don't need to hold any dragons rn, thanks for the offer tho!
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
Heyo! I know someone who can breed your dergs! She’s an ice elemental
Heyo! I know someone who can breed your dergs! She’s an ice elemental
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png