Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me: Fixer-Uppers
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@Luxilain Lovely Gaoler G1! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=31&winggene=35&wings=22&auth=8e19badf08a4ebe97d60d77f73360cdef0e24d0a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Gaoler)] As for that Guardian of yours, give me a bit. Outfits take me a while because I don’t often do them.
@Luxilain Lovely Gaoler G1!
dragon?age=1&body=91&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=31&winggene=35&wings=22&auth=8e19badf08a4ebe97d60d77f73360cdef0e24d0a&dummyext=prev.png

As for that Guardian of yours, give me a bit. Outfits take me a while because I don’t often do them.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
hm, interesting. thanks for taking the time to play around with these dragons, i'm glad you had fun.

i'll probably use the first scry for the noc in the thread, it's not to my taste but it's matchy.

overseer i greatly prefer my version because of the nice contrast the hue trail gives to the charcoal secondary, and the ringlets feel like they add noise and clash with the patterns of python.

for avider, i personally greatly dislike saturated colors in combination with white as the major color, though it does sort of match (the silver is just off enough that it feels unbalanced to me personally).

under indeed has a tough time with that tert but by using pastel eyes on him, they match his tert. capsule was one of my choices but i went for glimmer because it covered the dark orange from his umber primary which clashes with the cottoncandy tert for attention as the most saturated color in the whole dragon. bee is a nice alternative to shimmer though, i'll see how that goes with his outfit.

changing rouser's primary to be pure neutral is interesting, though i feel she's more balanced when it's got the warm tint from pinstripe, sort of drawing towards the acovado and making it blend in more- though indeed it's difficult. i'll have to see how the bee goes on the scry i have for her.

now the corpse is an interesting one- i wasn't aware of that matching potential. i don't like the shapes of the genes but the matching is pretty nice, it balances well. his eye color sadly throws it all off imo but that can be covered. i'll have to play around with an outfit, see if i switch to this scry instead.

taking away swindler to a fully neutral dragon feels counterproductive to me because i feel that doesn't fully utilize her in a way that makes her more interesting than "grey dragon". if anything this just convinced me more that her specific combination of greys probably won't produce a better result with different genes, and i should keep her as-is. maybe with multi-gaze.

blazer is interesting- i deeply dislike the crackle gene in general, it's just way overdone and covers too much- could be great, but is poorly executed. the flair secondary has some interesting hues so i'll have to experiment with that. she was made to be associated with fire solely because i didn't know how to balance her eyes out & ofc, decided to go all in on balancing them & the koi worked in my favor.

i'm not sure why i wrote such long replies to each scry- i guess as respect for the time you put in to make them, even if i only ended up really liking one of them, i appreciate it nonetheless.
hm, interesting. thanks for taking the time to play around with these dragons, i'm glad you had fun.

i'll probably use the first scry for the noc in the thread, it's not to my taste but it's matchy.

overseer i greatly prefer my version because of the nice contrast the hue trail gives to the charcoal secondary, and the ringlets feel like they add noise and clash with the patterns of python.

for avider, i personally greatly dislike saturated colors in combination with white as the major color, though it does sort of match (the silver is just off enough that it feels unbalanced to me personally).

under indeed has a tough time with that tert but by using pastel eyes on him, they match his tert. capsule was one of my choices but i went for glimmer because it covered the dark orange from his umber primary which clashes with the cottoncandy tert for attention as the most saturated color in the whole dragon. bee is a nice alternative to shimmer though, i'll see how that goes with his outfit.

changing rouser's primary to be pure neutral is interesting, though i feel she's more balanced when it's got the warm tint from pinstripe, sort of drawing towards the acovado and making it blend in more- though indeed it's difficult. i'll have to see how the bee goes on the scry i have for her.

now the corpse is an interesting one- i wasn't aware of that matching potential. i don't like the shapes of the genes but the matching is pretty nice, it balances well. his eye color sadly throws it all off imo but that can be covered. i'll have to play around with an outfit, see if i switch to this scry instead.

taking away swindler to a fully neutral dragon feels counterproductive to me because i feel that doesn't fully utilize her in a way that makes her more interesting than "grey dragon". if anything this just convinced me more that her specific combination of greys probably won't produce a better result with different genes, and i should keep her as-is. maybe with multi-gaze.

blazer is interesting- i deeply dislike the crackle gene in general, it's just way overdone and covers too much- could be great, but is poorly executed. the flair secondary has some interesting hues so i'll have to experiment with that. she was made to be associated with fire solely because i didn't know how to balance her eyes out & ofc, decided to go all in on balancing them & the koi worked in my favor.

i'm not sure why i wrote such long replies to each scry- i guess as respect for the time you put in to make them, even if i only ended up really liking one of them, i appreciate it nonetheless.
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt Thank you for the replies! I'm glad I could give you something worth considering!
@Muttsmutt Thank you for the replies! I'm glad I could give you something worth considering!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Oh I totally missed your response with Rin, my username is -lain not -lian (:

That's a simple fix but I love it! Looks like the darker blue from Spirit was the thing throwing me off, striation looks great

Oh I totally missed your response with Rin, my username is -lain not -lian (:

That's a simple fix but I love it! Looks like the darker blue from Spirit was the thing throwing me off, striation looks great

0NpCpKw.png Obe Bust Adopt Shop IhdYu91.png Lux's Art Shop
@Luxilain Oops! My bad, haha. No problem, glad I could help!
@Luxilain Oops! My bad, haha. No problem, glad I could help!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@Luxilain I'm so sorry, I totally forgot about your Guardian's outfit! My apologies, here it is. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1959015&skin=0&apparel=23291,41630,5674,5675,5678&xt=dressing.png[/img] [item=Prismatic Crystalscales][item=Bewitching Bangles][item=Brightscale Bracers][item=Brightscale Greaves][item=Brightscale Tail Guard]
@Luxilain I'm so sorry, I totally forgot about your Guardian's outfit! My apologies, here it is.
scry?sdid=1959015&skin=0&apparel=23291,41630,5674,5675,5678&xt=dressing.png
Prismatic Crystalscales Bewitching Bangles Brightscale Bracers Brightscale Greaves Brightscale Tail Guard
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@TURBOVICE Oo I hadn't considered the crystals and the new event apparel together, thank you!
@TURBOVICE Oo I hadn't considered the crystals and the new event apparel together, thank you!
0NpCpKw.png Obe Bust Adopt Shop IhdYu91.png Lux's Art Shop
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56