Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] Icky Sacrament
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
ahh, I would take him but I'm completely out of lair space! I agree though, his eyes and his wings match so perfectly, it's really striking
ahh, I would take him but I'm completely out of lair space! I agree though, his eyes and his wings match so perfectly, it's really striking
JvUa9ma.pngCAJaTcp.pnghh5n4WA.pngOxagJgG.pngE3nmoMt.pngYMPbu9R.pngg3dktuxe.png2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.pnga8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@superdog75
Well if you end up with more lair space later on and if he is still in my lair, he can be yours! <3
@superdog75
Well if you end up with more lair space later on and if he is still in my lair, he can be yours! <3
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@DrShadowCipher @Catorena @tytytytytytyty1 @Amezrou @superdog75 Good evenin lads, I have here one (1) baby for grabbing! (Hope it's okay I pinged you all.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68343984][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683440/68343984_350.png[/img][/url] This lad here's name is Dreamdance, he's from a nest of three and one of two survivors since the other one got Smirch, and, well, no Smirch allowed. His colors are quite matchy. Ping me to claim, he's free because I need lair space lol Just uhh...don't look too hard at his bio, since he's from a lineage project he's got quite a few lines in there...don't think too hard about it.
@DrShadowCipher @Catorena @tytytytytytyty1 @Amezrou @superdog75
Good evenin lads, I have here one (1) baby for grabbing! (Hope it's okay I pinged you all.)

68343984_350.png

This lad here's name is Dreamdance, he's from a nest of three and one of two survivors since the other one got Smirch, and, well, no Smirch allowed. His colors are quite matchy. Ping me to claim, he's free because I need lair space lol

Just uhh...don't look too hard at his bio, since he's from a lineage project he's got quite a few lines in there...don't think too hard about it.
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
@salemcookie
Your kids have been registered! <3
@salemcookie
Your kids have been registered! <3
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
hi, i've come over from the post you made in my thread -- can you let me know when there are kids available to be purchased? i think im blind because i can't really see any, haha. i'd like to keep an eye on them anyway :)
hi, i've come over from the post you made in my thread -- can you let me know when there are kids available to be purchased? i think im blind because i can't really see any, haha. i'd like to keep an eye on them anyway :)
8094.png » land of antagarich
» pwyw lore shop
@Tootsie @salemcookie
I believe Salem is giving Dreamdance for free
@Tootsie @salemcookie
I believe Salem is giving Dreamdance for free
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@Tootsie Pinging to confirm that I am indeed giving away Dreamdance for free, just don't look too hard at his bio and your sanity should stay intact /j
@Tootsie Pinging to confirm that I am indeed giving away Dreamdance for free, just don't look too hard at his bio and your sanity should stay intact /j
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
is the dragon from before still available? I finally got my Lair upgrade after two days of grinding so I have space for him now :3

edit: asking about Sully, sorry for lack of clarity
is the dragon from before still available? I finally got my Lair upgrade after two days of grinding so I have space for him now :3

edit: asking about Sully, sorry for lack of clarity
JvUa9ma.pngCAJaTcp.pnghh5n4WA.pngOxagJgG.pngE3nmoMt.pngYMPbu9R.pngg3dktuxe.png2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.pnga8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@superdog75
Sully is pending for delivery!
@superdog75
Sully is pending for delivery!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@Empedocles can I be added to a pinglist?
@Empedocles can I be added to a pinglist?
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16