Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 245 246
@Satyrrrn That's what the Interest Check pinglist is for! It's for pasting in your own thread.

So you would do this by making a post for the dragon in dragon share and then use the generator:
https://fr-g1hoarders.github.io/GEESPinglist/g1-pinglist/

> Select Interest Check
> Copy and Paste your dragon's data into the box
> Copy the pings generated in the box and then paste them into your post!
@Satyrrrn That's what the Interest Check pinglist is for! It's for pasting in your own thread.

So you would do this by making a post for the dragon in dragon share and then use the generator:
https://fr-g1hoarders.github.io/GEESPinglist/g1-pinglist/

> Select Interest Check
> Copy and Paste your dragon's data into the box
> Copy the pings generated in the box and then paste them into your post!
Heart.gif
Oh okay thank you, I think I'll try Facebook, thanks again
Oh okay thank you, I think I'll try Facebook, thanks again
Hallooo

im smooth brain and cant figure out how to remove myself from all pinglists, tried but I don't think i did it right
- may i please be removed from all

and if it's not to much to ask
- added to pings for double cotton candy xxy (unbread or bread) any gender
- added to pings for any/cottoncandy/blush? (unbred or bread) any gender

x.x thank you for the extra trouble if you do add me - i can try again later if not
Hallooo

im smooth brain and cant figure out how to remove myself from all pinglists, tried but I don't think i did it right
- may i please be removed from all

and if it's not to much to ask
- added to pings for double cotton candy xxy (unbread or bread) any gender
- added to pings for any/cottoncandy/blush? (unbred or bread) any gender

x.x thank you for the extra trouble if you do add me - i can try again later if not
c33OBRd.png
@Emmahaa Hello! I deleted your previous entry and resubmitted for your specified colors. I added you to every sales type (Flat sales/Auctions/Offers/Interest checks), let me know if you'd rather only be pinged for something specific. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/0jX3JmQF/image.png[/img]
@Emmahaa Hello! I deleted your previous entry and resubmitted for your specified colors. I added you to every sales type (Flat sales/Auctions/Offers/Interest checks), let me know if you'd rather only be pinged for something specific.

image.png
Y5ILoot.png
@Rommy

Thank you soooo much, looks great to me!
@Rommy

Thank you soooo much, looks great to me!
c33OBRd.png
Hello. I don't even know if I am on any specific lists, but if so I want to be taken off all of them. I am getting way to many pings and at this point I would like to just... redo what pinglists I am on completely because the dragons I am searching for have changed over time.
Hello. I don't even know if I am on any specific lists, but if so I want to be taken off all of them. I am getting way to many pings and at this point I would like to just... redo what pinglists I am on completely because the dragons I am searching for have changed over time.
I will put something here eventually.
@Realcottoncat I removed your entries! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Realcottoncat I removed your entries!
Heart.gif
hello! may I please be removed from all ping lists? the amount that I'm getting right now is a lot. I'll just re add myself for super specific gen1s going forward. thank you so much! ^^
hello! may I please be removed from all ping lists? the amount that I'm getting right now is a lot. I'll just re add myself for super specific gen1s going forward. thank you so much! ^^
03_03.jpg
question about date-specific pings! is there any way for me to sign up for a specific range of dates without having to enter each one individually in the form? (ex: May 1st 2017 through June 30th 2017)
question about date-specific pings! is there any way for me to sign up for a specific range of dates without having to enter each one individually in the form? (ex: May 1st 2017 through June 30th 2017)
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
Question about colour-specific pings, as I want to make sure I'm pinging the right people: If a colour has matching eyes, like Snowbelly has Ice/Light/Earth as matching eyes, does a dragon count for that criteria if they have the listed gene colours but not the matching eyes?
Question about colour-specific pings, as I want to make sure I'm pinging the right people: If a colour has matching eyes, like Snowbelly has Ice/Light/Earth as matching eyes, does a dragon count for that criteria if they have the listed gene colours but not the matching eyes?
Fire-Network.png
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 245 246