Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | IC and Scry Help on Gen1 Doubles
1 2 3
@Apothecaria I was thinking 1200g is that ok, I am willing to haggle to alower price.

@EternallySacred Thank you for the offer, and a really great offer too. I just think you would be over paying for him. You seem very adamant about wanting him and the rest of your Gen 1 are really well taken care of. I will send you a dm to talk about price.

@Shinyumbreon
You can send 350kt or 350 g if you whould like for the ginger one.

@Panderz Thank you for the offer, I am willing to sell him currently. Although that really seems like alot for him, you can send a cr if you whould like to pay that. You can send 1500g actually, save your wallet some stress. And thank you for the help, I really appricate it!
@Apothecaria I was thinking 1200g is that ok, I am willing to haggle to alower price.

@EternallySacred Thank you for the offer, and a really great offer too. I just think you would be over paying for him. You seem very adamant about wanting him and the rest of your Gen 1 are really well taken care of. I will send you a dm to talk about price.

@Shinyumbreon
You can send 350kt or 350 g if you whould like for the ginger one.

@Panderz Thank you for the offer, I am willing to sell him currently. Although that really seems like alot for him, you can send a cr if you whould like to pay that. You can send 1500g actually, save your wallet some stress. And thank you for the help, I really appricate it!
@TwT That sounds fine to me! ♥ Would you like me to send you a CR or would you rather do a PA? I'm fine with either! ^.^
@TwT That sounds fine to me! ♥ Would you like me to send you a CR or would you rather do a PA? I'm fine with either! ^.^
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria Thank you![emoji=heart size=1]I will send you a cr!
@Apothecaria
Thank you!I will send you a cr!
1 2 3