Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | (Yet another) Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@Kael1030 Yup! Will send a CR in a moment, and the last baby in a one way. :)
@Kael1030 Yup! Will send a CR in a moment, and the last baby in a one way. :)
I feel like a dummy for somehow managing to miss this orz, have all the eggs been hatched?

Oh also, if you do a thread for your scatter project on the primal, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for it :) And the pinglist for when you hatch more eggs!

@Cakeless
I feel like a dummy for somehow managing to miss this orz, have all the eggs been hatched?

Oh also, if you do a thread for your scatter project on the primal, I'd love to be added to the pinglist for it :) And the pinglist for when you hatch more eggs!

@Cakeless
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@cakeless

Ok weird question but

Where you get your gems from? And how do you get them so quickly! Idk you must be a god or smth smh
@cakeless

Ok weird question but

Where you get your gems from? And how do you get them so quickly! Idk you must be a god or smth smh
@TwT I spend my time in the coliseum. The rest of my money comes from selling baldwin materials. Apart from that? Sometimes I get egg gifts but that's about it.
@TwT I spend my time in the coliseum. The rest of my money comes from selling baldwin materials. Apart from that? Sometimes I get egg gifts but that's about it.
@cakeless

Damn, an absolute unit you are. Mabey I can do this oneday lol!
But I love your mass hatches , they are very fun and entertaining even though I hardly partake

Thank you!
@cakeless

Damn, an absolute unit you are. Mabey I can do this oneday lol!
But I love your mass hatches , they are very fun and entertaining even though I hardly partake

Thank you!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49