TOPIC | Minecraft Youtuber Fandragons
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 186 187
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o89E7sFKiw

Please no
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o89E7sFKiw

Please no
Wishlist
I’m broke and in pain.

Maybe after the meat fest, dragon prices are high, but maybe I’ll scrap some funds from exalting fodder for a dragon and apparel stuffs.
It’ll might take a month for motivation to strike, it might be 1am on a Thursday, who knows?
One day, I will no longer need to dream and look at fandragons.
One day, I will aquire them.

How do you guys get your fandragons and stuff? Browsing AH, making a scry and searching close colour ranges, or via breeding?
I’m broke and in pain.

Maybe after the meat fest, dragon prices are high, but maybe I’ll scrap some funds from exalting fodder for a dragon and apparel stuffs.
It’ll might take a month for motivation to strike, it might be 1am on a Thursday, who knows?

How do you guys get your fandragons and stuff? Browsing AH, making a scry and searching close colour ranges, or via breeding?
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
[quote name="Sterlingstars" date="2021-06-19 18:07:37" ] I’m broke and in pain. Maybe after the meat fest, dragon prices are high, but maybe I’ll scrap some funds from exalting fodder for a dragon and apparel stuffs. It’ll might take a month for motivation to strike, it might be 1am on a Thursday, who knows? One day, I will no longer need to dream and look at fandragons. One day, I will aquire them. How do you guys get your fandragons and stuff? Browsing AH, making a scry and searching close colour ranges, or via breeding? [/quote] My first step is always to figure out the scry and outfit. Typically I do the scry first, then dress it up, but with Wilbur I had my outfit before I had the dragon. Then, I go and search for that exact dragon on the AH. If I can't find it, then I widen my parameters a bit to see if there's any within a close range. If there are, I either decide that the dragon is close enough that I just make that dragon my fandragon (like I did with Philza), or I buy two within the right range and I breed for the correct colors (like I'm currently doing for Ranboo and Wilbur)
Sterlingstars wrote on 2021-06-19 18:07:37:
I’m broke and in pain.

My first step is always to figure out the scry and outfit. Typically I do the scry first, then dress it up, but with Wilbur I had my outfit before I had the dragon. Then, I go and search for that exact dragon on the AH. If I can't find it, then I widen my parameters a bit to see if there's any within a close range. If there are, I either decide that the dragon is close enough that I just make that dragon my fandragon (like I did with Philza), or I buy two within the right range and I breed for the correct colors (like I'm currently doing for Ranboo and Wilbur)
||Hazel||
||Fae/Faer||
||Queer||
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn PfeGnZX.png nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
[quote name="Susurrar" date="2021-06-19 18:02:13" ] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o89E7sFKiw Please no [/quote] oh no! crying also @slimecicle dw about crying, i (i dont cry. like, at all. its very frightening, until then i hadnt cried for months) cried in the art tower scene
Susurrar wrote on 2021-06-19 18:02:13:
oh no! crying

also @slimecicle dw about crying, i (i dont cry. like, at all. its very frightening, until then i hadnt cried for months) cried in the art tower scene

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[quote name="caelafireheart" date="2021-06-19 18:26:16" ] [quote name="Susurrar" date="2021-06-19 18:02:13" ] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o89E7sFKiw Please no [/quote] oh no! crying also @/slimecicle dw about crying, i (i dont cry. like, at all. its very frightening, until then i hadnt cried for months) cried in the art tower scene [/quote] bro same i literally dont even cry about the saddest shit possible im fucked up
caelafireheart wrote on 2021-06-19 18:26:16:
Susurrar wrote on 2021-06-19 18:02:13:
oh no! crying

also @/slimecicle dw about crying, i (i dont cry. like, at all. its very frightening, until then i hadnt cried for months) cried in the art tower scene
bro same
i literally dont even cry about the saddest **** possible im *******up
so y'know how people will have dragons to breed for fodder and name them all something memey? what if i had a pair and it was just,,, the passerine fic,,, but dragon names,, itl take forever but still,, or maybe just a song hmmm
so y'know how people will have dragons to breed for fodder and name them all something memey? what if i had a pair and it was just,,, the passerine fic,,, but dragon names,, itl take forever but still,, or maybe just a song hmmm

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
[quote name="pogtopia" date="2021-06-19 22:00:23" ] so y'know how people will have dragons to breed for fodder and name them all something memey? what if i had a pair and it was just,,, the passerine fic,,, but dragon names,, itl take forever but still,, or maybe just a song hmmm [/quote] Are you doing phrases, or just individual words? Or maybe just your favorite quotes? Passerine is no joke, that’s gonna be a lot of babies O_o
pogtopia wrote on 2021-06-19 22:00:23:

Are you doing phrases, or just individual words? Or maybe just your favorite quotes?
Passerine is no joke, that’s gonna be a lot of babies O_o
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
[quote name="Sterlingstars" date="2021-06-19 22:09:08" ] [quote name="pogtopia" date="2021-06-19 22:00:23" ] so y'know how people will have dragons to breed for fodder and name them all something memey? what if i had a pair and it was just,,, the passerine fic,,, but dragon names,, itl take forever but still,, or maybe just a song hmmm [/quote] Are you doing phrases, or just individual words? Or maybe just your favorite quotes? Passerine is no joke, that’s gonna be a lot of babies O_o [/quote] like as many words that fit in the limit i think and maybe just one chapter since its so long i wonder how long ill last before i give up lmao
Sterlingstars wrote on 2021-06-19 22:09:08:
pogtopia wrote on 2021-06-19 22:00:23:

Are you doing phrases, or just individual words? Or maybe just your favorite quotes?
Passerine is no joke, that’s gonna be a lot of babies O_o

like as many words that fit in the limit i think and maybe just one chapter since its so long

i wonder how long ill last before i give up lmao

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
IM WATCHING THE TOMMY STREAM ?? WHAT IS THIS KID DOING, WHO TF IS TROUSERS??

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[quote name="caelafireheart" date="2021-06-19 22:30:02" ] IM WATCHING THE TOMMY STREAM ?? [spoiler]WHAT IS THIS KID DOING, WHO TF IS TROUSERS??[/spoiler] [/quote] God I could write a whole essay of character analysis based on the whole Trousers thing alone. TLDR version, c!Tommy is an incredibly well written example of the 'child hero/soldier' trope and what they would actually be like in a realistic setting. He's extremely mature beyond his years, because he was forced to be via circumstances, but the way that manifests is seemingly in a very immature way, I.E Trousers and the whole Sam Nook thing, because he never had the chance to learn to process the world in ways that aren't childish Can y'all tell I am a Tommy apologist? >.>
caelafireheart wrote on 2021-06-19 22:30:02:

God I could write a whole essay of character analysis based on the whole Trousers thing alone. TLDR version, c!Tommy is an incredibly well written example of the 'child hero/soldier' trope and what they would actually be like in a realistic setting. He's extremely mature beyond his years, because he was forced to be via circumstances, but the way that manifests is seemingly in a very immature way, I.E Trousers and the whole Sam Nook thing, because he never had the chance to learn to process the world in ways that aren't childish

Can y'all tell I am a Tommy apologist? >.>
||Hazel||
||Fae/Faer||
||Queer||
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn PfeGnZX.png nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 186 187