Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Court Of Stars & The Starkin
1 2 3 4
Bumping cause i still have three lovely lasses looking for homes! They will be sent off with lore!
Bumping cause i still have three lovely lasses looking for homes! They will be sent off with lore!
@Provost

Yes actually! I'm trying to not have them be a imp because 3/4 of the ones i have so far already are. And a male would be preferable.

@Provost

Yes actually! I'm trying to not have them be a imp because 3/4 of the ones i have so far already are. And a male would be preferable.

[center] [font=Gabriola][size=7]Rowanna[/size][/font] [i]This is Currently her placeholder name, it can be changed in the future[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64816712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648168/64816712_350.png[/img] [/url] The Lady of The Red House, Rowanna holds herself regally. Her mane of red hair hanging over her shoulders and down her back between two red wings. For over a century she has taken over the mantle from her mother, welcoming weary travelers and caring for those who have been injured. She has a gentle, almost motherly touch and is kind in her words unless you anger her. For a rose with thorns is not to be trifled with [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/R6Vamtb.png[/img][/center] First their father had left them, disappearing one night into the darkness. Then Circinus had left hunting something unknown, and now her mother lay on her deathbed ready to leave Rosanna. "Mother?" she asked gently looking over at Aria, weak in bed. It was strange having seen her mother age, aging slowly herself. "Yes my little star?" her mother responded turning her head to look at her. "What shall I do with the house once you leave?", the question slid from Rosanna's lips as she held back tears. She didn't want to be alone, for a lonely life isn't one worth living. Her mother clearly seeing her daughter distraught gently touched her hand, "It's up to you darling, you can keep it open welcoming the weary or close it off and leave behind the memories" Rosanna nodded in response, the tears beginning to leak out, "Do you think he'll come back?" she asked. It was unclear if she was talking about her father or her brother. "Only time will tell" her mother remarked with a gently grin. "And the stars will wait with you" she added before letting out a sigh. Rosanna got up slowly, and touched her mother's hand one last time before leaving the room. Moonlight streaming over her mother's bed. That night she inherited the title of The Red Lady from her mother, along with the house she had grown up in. For awhile the house was closed, Rosanna and the servants who had stayed around repairing and redecorating the house. It had fallen into disrepair over the years as her mother got older and servants started leaving or dying. Eventually she reopened the house to the weary traveler, taking in wanderers and beggars. Giving them a roof over their head. It was comforting having the house once again full of visitors, full of stories and late night chats. It was a distraction for her. Over the years many servants came and left, many travelers did too. But she remained, the caretaker of the house. Now she continues to welcome those who wander into her home, relishing the time and the stories they leave with her. Sometimes writing them down and adding them to the ever growing library in her home. Always finding time to take care of her garden and the plants around the house. Almost as if she had settled into a routine over the centuries. Her red hair, and petite wings never showing a sign of grey. The only way you could see her age was in her eyes, they still held the sadness from being left alone. But one could never be alone when their doors were open to all. [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/R6Vamtb.png[/img][/center] @Wychwing,@Axqu,@Snowsilver,@SeaCrest,@DragonWarrior333,@girlinthechair [/center]
Rowanna
This is Currently her placeholder name, it can be changed in the future

64816712_350.png

The Lady of The Red House, Rowanna holds herself regally. Her mane of red hair hanging over her shoulders and down her back between two red wings. For over a century she has taken over the mantle from her mother, welcoming weary travelers and caring for those who have been injured. She has a gentle, almost motherly touch and is kind in her words unless you anger her. For a rose with thorns is not to be trifled with
R6Vamtb.png

First their father had left them, disappearing one night into the darkness. Then Circinus had left hunting something unknown, and now her mother lay on her deathbed ready to leave Rosanna. "Mother?" she asked gently looking over at Aria, weak in bed. It was strange having seen her mother age, aging slowly herself. "Yes my little star?" her mother responded turning her head to look at her. "What shall I do with the house once you leave?", the question slid from Rosanna's lips as she held back tears. She didn't want to be alone, for a lonely life isn't one worth living. Her mother clearly seeing her daughter distraught gently touched her hand, "It's up to you darling, you can keep it open welcoming the weary or close it off and leave behind the memories" Rosanna nodded in response, the tears beginning to leak out, "Do you think he'll come back?" she asked. It was unclear if she was talking about her father or her brother. "Only time will tell" her mother remarked with a gently grin. "And the stars will wait with you" she added before letting out a sigh. Rosanna got up slowly, and touched her mother's hand one last time before leaving the room. Moonlight streaming over her mother's bed.

That night she inherited the title of The Red Lady from her mother, along with the house she had grown up in. For awhile the house was closed, Rosanna and the servants who had stayed around repairing and redecorating the house. It had fallen into disrepair over the years as her mother got older and servants started leaving or dying. Eventually she reopened the house to the weary traveler, taking in wanderers and beggars. Giving them a roof over their head. It was comforting having the house once again full of visitors, full of stories and late night chats. It was a distraction for her. Over the years many servants came and left, many travelers did too. But she remained, the caretaker of the house.

Now she continues to welcome those who wander into her home, relishing the time and the stories they leave with her. Sometimes writing them down and adding them to the ever growing library in her home. Always finding time to take care of her garden and the plants around the house. Almost as if she had settled into a routine over the centuries. Her red hair, and petite wings never showing a sign of grey. The only way you could see her age was in her eyes, they still held the sadness from being left alone.

But one could never be alone when their doors were open to all.
R6Vamtb.png

@Wychwing,@Axqu,@Snowsilver,@SeaCrest,@DragonWarrior333,@girlinthechair
Just a reminder i still have three lovely looking ladies looking for homes and one is ready to go!
Just a reminder i still have three lovely looking ladies looking for homes and one is ready to go!
Bump-
Bump-
freindly bumparoo
freindly bumparoo
bumping! Still got ladies available!
bumping! Still got ladies available!
I’d be interested in a kid
I’d be interested in a kid
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
@Amberfox

Currently Rowanna {Placeholder Name} is the only one available, but if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for the future I can do that!
@Amberfox

Currently Rowanna {Placeholder Name} is the only one available, but if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for the future I can do that!
yes please
yes please
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
1 2 3 4