Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Oilspills | Dragon Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5
@Quillflight Here is his mate, I'll breed them as soon as they can, she must be a pure bred thank you very much [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62953963][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629540/62953963_350.png[/img][/url]
@Quillflight

Here is his mate, I'll breed them as soon as they can, she must be a pure bred thank you very much

62953963_350.png
@novais thanks! can you provide me their portrait pictures? you can get them by adding a vista to their profiles then copying the avatar image's link.
(to add a vista go down to the "edit profile" button. to the left of it will be a "+" symbol; that is where you can add vistas)
@novais thanks! can you provide me their portrait pictures? you can get them by adding a vista to their profiles then copying the avatar image's link.
(to add a vista go down to the "edit profile" button. to the left of it will be a "+" symbol; that is where you can add vistas)
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
@Quillflight

Sorry, i added a vista but I don't know how to do the other thing, sorry for the inconvenience
@Quillflight

Sorry, i added a vista but I don't know how to do the other thing, sorry for the inconvenience
@novais it's alright! the vista's all i need
@novais it's alright! the vista's all i need
b
b
b
b
b
b
GOOD NEWS BOYS!!! OR GIRLS!! AND PEOPLE!!! WITH NO GENDER!!!! OR OTHER GENDERS!!!!
Rawro and Droplet have their first clutch!!!!!!!!!!
Because their babies are so random, I'm making 2 new breeds of oilspills!

One is going to be children of 2 different types of spills, such as a normal x water, pure x normal, etc.

The other is a spill mating with a non-spill, whether it be a normal dragon or a different subspecies!

I don't have names for them yet, so please give me suggestions!
GOOD NEWS BOYS!!! OR GIRLS!! AND PEOPLE!!! WITH NO GENDER!!!! OR OTHER GENDERS!!!!
Rawro and Droplet have their first clutch!!!!!!!!!!
Because their babies are so random, I'm making 2 new breeds of oilspills!

One is going to be children of 2 different types of spills, such as a normal x water, pure x normal, etc.

The other is a spill mating with a non-spill, whether it be a normal dragon or a different subspecies!

I don't have names for them yet, so please give me suggestions!
Could I be put on the pinglist please? I love this idea and would love to buy a pair from you. :D
Could I be put on the pinglist please? I love this idea and would love to buy a pair from you. :D
XXXX tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif flagitem-earth.png
Hello! Call me Lake.
NN9NPXA.pngq9EEy5M.png
5aTXnyW.png tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
[quote name="Emmeagram" date="2020-08-19 13:38:51" ] Could I be put on the pinglist please? I love this idea and would love to buy a pair from you. :D [/quote] sure!
Emmeagram wrote on 2020-08-19 13:38:51:
sure!
1 2 3 4 5