Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Sun Runners - Official Earth Subspecies
1 2
update!

Flair is now an accepted secondary (thank you @/LadyRaptor for reminding me to update here)

i am considering an Obelisk variant. since they’re a young species, they wouldn’t have the history of current Sun Runners. i’m open to suggestions or linking to variants that someone else comes up with! not that anyone needs my permission to take this concept and make something new with it, but here is that permission if you were waiting for it :D

also, i am no longer in Earth! i’m currently in Ice and will be returning to my home flight of Plague in November, so i no longer have access to the Earth Forums Terraria Hub. i will still be breeding and creating Sun Runners, and i can still be contacted through any other on-site channels, including here and the Terraria Public Hub
update!

Flair is now an accepted secondary (thank you @/LadyRaptor for reminding me to update here)

i am considering an Obelisk variant. since they’re a young species, they wouldn’t have the history of current Sun Runners. i’m open to suggestions or linking to variants that someone else comes up with! not that anyone needs my permission to take this concept and make something new with it, but here is that permission if you were waiting for it :D

also, i am no longer in Earth! i’m currently in Ice and will be returning to my home flight of Plague in November, so i no longer have access to the Earth Forums Terraria Hub. i will still be breeding and creating Sun Runners, and i can still be contacted through any other on-site channels, including here and the Terraria Public Hub
34047237.png
73030014.png
1 2