Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Mass Hatch] 7 Years on FR!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e5XWagj.png[/img] Today marks my 7th Anniversary on FR! Time sure does seem to fly when you're collecting pixel dragons. Of course I am celebrating with another mass hatch (because what else am I gonna do?) Flight Rising has been a constant in my life in most recent years, I want to thank all of you for helping to uphold such a welcoming and creative community here. I always love to see familiar faces come back for every hatch I host and I also love to see where my hatches end up and how you choose to gene and dress them. [i]Yes, I do go back to stalk the dragons I send to you guys. ;)[/i] I was planning on hitting my 2,000 eggs hatched total to mark this day but I couldn't manage to get the last 100 eggs due to recent health concerns among other things. But I still have 100 to hatch today and this will bring me to 1,900 total eggs hatched since starting my quest to hatch an Obsidian/Obsidian/Obsidian G1! I'm pretty tired today so this will be a chilled out hatch by all accounts. Feel free to settle in, grab your snacks and share scries as usual. I hope you're all staying safe and well during these times. If you are protesting please take the precautions that you need to and take care of each other. I also wanted to say Happy Pride to my fellow LGBTQ community members. [emoji=heart size=1]
e5XWagj.png

Today marks my 7th Anniversary on FR! Time sure does seem to fly when you're collecting pixel dragons. Of course I am celebrating with another mass hatch (because what else am I gonna do?)

Flight Rising has been a constant in my life in most recent years, I want to thank all of you for helping to uphold such a welcoming and creative community here. I always love to see familiar faces come back for every hatch I host and I also love to see where my hatches end up and how you choose to gene and dress them. Yes, I do go back to stalk the dragons I send to you guys. ;)

I was planning on hitting my 2,000 eggs hatched total to mark this day but I couldn't manage to get the last 100 eggs due to recent health concerns among other things. But I still have 100 to hatch today and this will bring me to 1,900 total eggs hatched since starting my quest to hatch an Obsidian/Obsidian/Obsidian G1!

I'm pretty tired today so this will be a chilled out hatch by all accounts. Feel free to settle in, grab your snacks and share scries as usual.

I hope you're all staying safe and well during these times. If you are protesting please take the precautions that you need to and take care of each other. I also wanted to say Happy Pride to my fellow LGBTQ community members.
Pings were here. I pinged G1 Hoarders as well as my quest pinglist and others who asked me to ping before the hatch starts.
Pings were here. I pinged G1 Hoarders as well as my quest pinglist and others who asked me to ping before the hatch starts.
Here we go! :D
Here we go! :D
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Aaa! Cakeless at it again!
Aaa! Cakeless at it again!
pGEpmCB.png 75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif
[/columns]
good luck! maybe the obsidian baby will pop up :DDD
good luck! maybe the obsidian baby will pop up :DDD
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
Good luck! <3
Good luck! <3
ExmFc9Q.png
Good luck!!
Good luck!!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
*watches*
*watches*
FkU0xOo.gif
Oooh! Here we go! Good luck!
Oooh! Here we go! Good luck!
wMXAg3w.png
z3ouQq5.gif

Good luck!! Hope you hatch something great today. :)
Good luck!! Hope you hatch something great today. :)
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65