Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow's Dressing Room [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@WolfandCrow
You are certainly allowed to request more than one- I'll add that into my rules today! And what a beautiful light primal- I absolutely love her colors! As for your water priest, there aren't too many apparel pieces that are easy to get that have the water theme you're looking for- but I tried my best. It might take a lil bit to get because they're NOTN apparel, but they're treasure MP stuff! Best of luck!

Solar
Priest
@WolfandCrow
You are certainly allowed to request more than one- I'll add that into my rules today! And what a beautiful light primal- I absolutely love her colors! As for your water priest, there aren't too many apparel pieces that are easy to get that have the water theme you're looking for- but I tried my best. It might take a lil bit to get because they're NOTN apparel, but they're treasure MP stuff! Best of luck!

Solar
Priest
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
Oh thank you!!! They look great!!! This definitely helps xD
Oh thank you!!! They look great!!! This definitely helps xD
VYQwMuq.gif
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/664656314391199793/709862675294978058/bumpgraphic.png[/img][/center]
bumpgraphic.png
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
skdnf
export.png
hi! how are you doing? [quote]Dragon/Outfit Name: stellar outfit Price Limit: none Specific Apparel?: n/a Don't use: more than one or two retired pieces Other Notes: something that goes nicely with her color scheme :v] Dragon/Scry/Mannequin: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=244823&tab=dragon&did=47817470][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478175/47817470_350.png[/img][/url][/quote]
hi! how are you doing?
Quote:
Dragon/Outfit Name: stellar outfit
Price Limit: none
Specific Apparel?: n/a
Don't use: more than one or two retired pieces
Other Notes: something that goes nicely with her color scheme :v]
Dragon/Scry/Mannequin:
47817470_350.png
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
Hey could you dress one to two of my dragons. You can pick what one in my lair to do and I have no certain requests.
Hey could you dress one to two of my dragons. You can pick what one in my lair to do and I have no certain requests.
Before I get started- @8v3c !!! Lesbians unite!! okay now the actual outfit-

Stellar was a beaut to work with!! A personal fav of mine is the sanguine plumage- and she absolutely rocks it! I hope you enjoy <3

stellar outfit
Before I get started- @8v3c !!! Lesbians unite!! okay now the actual outfit-

Stellar was a beaut to work with!! A personal fav of mine is the sanguine plumage- and she absolutely rocks it! I hope you enjoy <3

stellar outfit
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
skdnf
export.png
@BruseRuby Sure! Although next time, please do use the form- or pick a selection of dragons you'd like me to dress from.

Stark
Unnamed
@BruseRuby Sure! Although next time, please do use the form- or pick a selection of dragons you'd like me to dress from.

Stark
Unnamed
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
skdnf
export.png
:vD lez solidarity!!!!

she looks so good thank you.... i really have had so much trouble figuring out what to do with her and this will help. she's got fun 80's workout leg warmers!!!
:vD lez solidarity!!!!

she looks so good thank you.... i really have had so much trouble figuring out what to do with her and this will help. she's got fun 80's workout leg warmers!!!
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/664656314391199793/709862675294978058/bumpgraphic.png[/img][/center]
bumpgraphic.png
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
skdnf
export.png
Hi, could you please dress my girl here? Idk what to do with her other then give her the amethyst horns. Preferably no gem apparel plz
Not Found
Hi, could you please dress my girl here? Idk what to do with her other then give her the amethyst horns. Preferably no gem apparel plz
Not Found
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27