Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Primal hatch but worst timing
1 2
you could always keep them in your hibernal den too :) i hatched my first primal a bit ago, he's not the ugliest but i really wasn't expecting it [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59138773] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591388/59138773_350.png[/img] [/url] i'm still relatively new, but my first couple of days i found the adopt a dragon thread and i went [b]absolutely buck-wild [i]CRAZY[/i][/b] adopting left and right, anything i thought looked slightly cool or pretty, and then matched everyone up and... stuck with it LOL
you could always keep them in your hibernal den too :)

i hatched my first primal a bit ago, he's not the ugliest but i really wasn't expecting it

59138773_350.png

i'm still relatively new, but my first couple of days i found the adopt a dragon thread and i went absolutely buck-wild CRAZY adopting left and right, anything i thought looked slightly cool or pretty, and then matched everyone up and... stuck with it LOL
LF:

Deadlands.png
@Muna
Ha, you and me both! I returned a few months ago after a multi-year absence and BOUGHT ALL THE THINGS. For me, it's the oldbies I pick up as AH fodder that are clogging up my HibDen, and the cheap G1's from Nocturne. I don't want to exalt them, but don't really know what to do with them, so into the HibDen they go.

I'd probably have room for one primal in there, but I might as well exalt it if that's the choice, since I so rarely go into the HibDen!

Aw, I like that shadow primal! It's busy, but the theme is nice and shadowy!
@Muna
Ha, you and me both! I returned a few months ago after a multi-year absence and BOUGHT ALL THE THINGS. For me, it's the oldbies I pick up as AH fodder that are clogging up my HibDen, and the cheap G1's from Nocturne. I don't want to exalt them, but don't really know what to do with them, so into the HibDen they go.

I'd probably have room for one primal in there, but I might as well exalt it if that's the choice, since I so rarely go into the HibDen!

Aw, I like that shadow primal! It's busy, but the theme is nice and shadowy!
yeah, i thought about gening him but... eh LOL
yeah, i thought about gening him but... eh LOL
LF:

Deadlands.png
1 2