Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mass Hatching 211+ Light Eggs TODAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@InterstellarMage

May I be pinged when you start please
@InterstellarMage

May I be pinged when you start please
y7G0vov.png
Everybody's on the updated pinglist now!

also @ItsGigglez, I had planned for a mass hatch last year with about 30 eggs I had saved, but got sick and sort of forgot about it until April when I realized I could just go for a BIG number. I basically spent the last 10 months selling a lot of old skins and chests (I used to collect one of each from almost every festival since 2015) and putting the money toward gradually buying nothing but light eggs.

I finished all other projects on this site, wasn't really buying anything else beside the odd UMA, and already accumulating 75k T a day it wasn't too hard.
Everybody's on the updated pinglist now!

also @ItsGigglez, I had planned for a mass hatch last year with about 30 eggs I had saved, but got sick and sort of forgot about it until April when I realized I could just go for a BIG number. I basically spent the last 10 months selling a lot of old skins and chests (I used to collect one of each from almost every festival since 2015) and putting the money toward gradually buying nothing but light eggs.

I finished all other projects on this site, wasn't really buying anything else beside the odd UMA, and already accumulating 75k T a day it wasn't too hard.
@InterstellarMage Oh lordy, I wish I had your ability to not spend the gems. I have like 30+ UMA's and theyre all the "Oh no I need it" kind of skins/accent as well as the random 6digit/G1 purchases cus I have low self control when I see pretty and shiny things...

Cant wait to see your hatches tho! Expect me to buy one of your babies lol
@InterstellarMage Oh lordy, I wish I had your ability to not spend the gems. I have like 30+ UMA's and theyre all the "Oh no I need it" kind of skins/accent as well as the random 6digit/G1 purchases cus I have low self control when I see pretty and shiny things...

Cant wait to see your hatches tho! Expect me to buy one of your babies lol
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
I'd love a ping! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I'd love a ping!
fKocHbO.png they/ze | FRT+3
please add me to the pinglist!
please add me to the pinglist!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
pinglist please :> good luck and happy early bday!
pinglist please :> good luck and happy early bday!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
I’d love a ping.
I’d love a ping.
Pinglist Updated! Thank you for the luck and well wishes. It's silly but I'm almost more excited for this mass hatch than my birthday itself. Hype!
Pinglist Updated! Thank you for the luck and well wishes. It's silly but I'm almost more excited for this mass hatch than my birthday itself. Hype!
@InterstellarMage

I'd love to join the pinglist! <3
@InterstellarMage

I'd love to join the pinglist! <3
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@interstellarmage Add me to the pinglist?
@interstellarmage Add me to the pinglist?
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13