Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Anniversary Masshatch+Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Byggden Oh love this guy. White/Honey/Tangerine. Is he still for sale? I have no idea what to offer. 20kT? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=93&auth=dca664eef6e3003af1394b37a116cce43f6ef722&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Byggden

Oh love this guy. White/Honey/Tangerine. Is he still for sale? I have no idea what to offer. 20kT?

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=49&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=93&auth=dca664eef6e3003af1394b37a116cce43f6ef722&dummyext=prev.png
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@RogueLoreWind I’m still waiting for a reply from @artemiswanderer who asked first c: I’m however aiming for a little higher considering matching eyes and being matchy!
@RogueLoreWind I’m still waiting for a reply from @artemiswanderer who asked first c: I’m however aiming for a little higher considering matching eyes and being matchy!
pGEpmCB.png 75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif
[/columns]
And now I’m presenting the winner of the raffle! There were quite many who entered c:

@SilverChilver
@Maltshakes
@Deathwing
@SPinosaurid
@Farsidejr
@Wylin
@thanksmeg
@IllusiveFox
@Artorias
@Alyblaith
@Idlewildly
@artemiswanderer
@Liluye
@TehuMertt
@Solcie
@Calibris
@Hayum
@Deoxtri
@junu
@RogueLoreWind

But alas there can only be one winner! Aaand...

@/Hayum is the winner and will receive the prize shortly! Congratulations!

Thank you all for joining me on my anniversary and making such pretty scries! <3
And now I’m presenting the winner of the raffle! There were quite many who entered c:

@SilverChilver
@Maltshakes
@Deathwing
@SPinosaurid
@Farsidejr
@Wylin
@thanksmeg
@IllusiveFox
@Artorias
@Alyblaith
@Idlewildly
@artemiswanderer
@Liluye
@TehuMertt
@Solcie
@Calibris
@Hayum
@Deoxtri
@junu
@RogueLoreWind

But alas there can only be one winner! Aaand...

@/Hayum is the winner and will receive the prize shortly! Congratulations!

Thank you all for joining me on my anniversary and making such pretty scries! <3
pGEpmCB.png 75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif
[/columns]
@Bryggden I think I'll pass on the white/honey/tangerine boy. I really probably shouldn't get more projects till the ones I already have are finished :'D But thanks!
@Bryggden I think I'll pass on the white/honey/tangerine boy. I really probably shouldn't get more projects till the ones I already have are finished :'D But thanks!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Byggden Are you selling moon/orange/grapefruit?
@Byggden Are you selling moon/orange/grapefruit?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9