Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gladelings - A Nature Subspecies
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@Ketchalin Oh okay, thanks for letting me know anyway! I must have gotten confused with the eyes for a bit there. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Ketchalin Oh okay, thanks for letting me know anyway! I must have gotten confused with the eyes for a bit there.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat Please register me as a Gladeling Breeder!
-Username: Ketchalin
-Optional Link to Hatchery or Hatchery Button (otherwise I will just link your user page): I don't actually officially have a hatchery due to lair space issues (breeding projects are Fun!) but I plan on eventually opening up one...just, not in the near future. Probably. For now, I just breed my pairs with semi-regularity.
-Optional Short blurb about your Gladeling Pairs:
I don't breed them regularly, but I typically toss a pair to nest every 3 weeks or so. I'm also currently working on a project with the end goal of a line of Prophets that are unrelated to all current gladeling lines, but it will likely spawn off some standard gladelings long before I get around to the prophet stage.
-Are you okay with being pinged or messaged if someone is interested in a Gladeling hatchling from one of your pairs?
Yep! Since I don't breed them regularly I'm totally fine with tossing some on to nest if someone's interested.

My current breeding pairs are Kane x Gladeglider and Kagenai x Crynyll
@KalicoKat Please register me as a Gladeling Breeder!
-Username: Ketchalin
-Optional Link to Hatchery or Hatchery Button (otherwise I will just link your user page): I don't actually officially have a hatchery due to lair space issues (breeding projects are Fun!) but I plan on eventually opening up one...just, not in the near future. Probably. For now, I just breed my pairs with semi-regularity.
-Optional Short blurb about your Gladeling Pairs:
I don't breed them regularly, but I typically toss a pair to nest every 3 weeks or so. I'm also currently working on a project with the end goal of a line of Prophets that are unrelated to all current gladeling lines, but it will likely spawn off some standard gladelings long before I get around to the prophet stage.
-Are you okay with being pinged or messaged if someone is interested in a Gladeling hatchling from one of your pairs?
Yep! Since I don't breed them regularly I'm totally fine with tossing some on to nest if someone's interested.

My current breeding pairs are Kane x Gladeglider and Kagenai x Crynyll
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
@Ketchalin I got you added! I don't see your Gladelings in the registry (maybe I'm wrong), did you want them added?
@Ketchalin I got you added! I don't see your Gladelings in the registry (maybe I'm wrong), did you want them added?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat

I can't believe I forgot that XD yes please
@KalicoKat

I can't believe I forgot that XD yes please
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
@KalicoKat Abnoba‘s primary gene has been changed to Python! Could their card be updated please?
@KalicoKat Abnoba‘s primary gene has been changed to Python! Could their card be updated please?
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
@Kittymari Of course! I'll get that updated as soon as I'm back at my PC!
@Kittymari Of course! I'll get that updated as soon as I'm back at my PC!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat Hi could I have this lad on the registry please [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59213387] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/592134/59213387_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KalicoKat

Hi could I have this lad on the registry please

59213387_350.png
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@DravenSparrow I'm getting him added now! I love the vines on him!
@DravenSparrow I'm getting him added now! I love the vines on him!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Thanks a ton :3 I bought them just for him
Thanks a ton :3 I bought them just for him
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@KalicoKat

My Gladeling (Now renamed to Actaeon) eyes have been changed to swirl can you please update him when you get the chance please <3!
@KalicoKat

My Gladeling (Now renamed to Actaeon) eyes have been changed to swirl can you please update him when you get the chance please <3!
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34