Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Willow x Marduk (Naomi x #666)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AntiFerret : I had it backwards - It looks like we'll be accepting any festival items or retired familiars that were released over 2 years ago.
@AntiFerret : I had it backwards - It looks like we'll be accepting any festival items or retired familiars that were released over 2 years ago.
cvRtQ2I.png
@AlexiaSilver

:D Ah, okay! Good to know! Thank you for the clarification. So anything 2013-2017 range (before the 17/18 start)? Sorry, Just wanted to make sure I understood the ranges before I started compiling XD
@AlexiaSilver

:D Ah, okay! Good to know! Thank you for the clarification. So anything 2013-2017 range (before the 17/18 start)? Sorry, Just wanted to make sure I understood the ranges before I started compiling XD
I'm going to have Shian answer that question in thread, to avoid any confusion! ^^ @AntiFerret
I'm going to have Shian answer that question in thread, to avoid any confusion! ^^ @AntiFerret
cvRtQ2I.png
@AlexiaSilver
XD Thank you. In hindsight, I should have tagged you both or just waited for clarification on the thread info! But thank you so much for the help <333
@AlexiaSilver
XD Thank you. In hindsight, I should have tagged you both or just waited for clarification on the thread info! But thank you so much for the help <333
ping list please!
ping list please!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
[quote name="AntiFerret" date="2019-11-08 16:04:27" ] :D Ah, okay! Good to know! Thank you for the clarification. So anything 2013-2017 range (before the 17/18 start)? Sorry, Just wanted to make sure I understood the ranges before I started compiling XD [/quote] @AntiFerret Yeah, any retired festival apparel or familiar up to May 2017. Plus the retired downtime familiars.
AntiFerret wrote on 2019-11-08 16:04:27:

@AntiFerret

Yeah, any retired festival apparel or familiar up to May 2017.

Plus the retired downtime familiars.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian

:3 <3 Ty for the responses/clarifications!
@Shian

:3 <3 Ty for the responses/clarifications!
@AlexiaSilver

Can I be put on the pinglist please?

Funny enough they will be breed the day after my second year anniversary on FR.

Are you just excepting gems, older festival items, and retired familiars or will you accept treasure, anniversary, and limited items like Vial of Scattersigh and breed change:Wildclaw as partial payments as well? And if you are what is your gem to treasure ratio?

Even if I don’t get one of the hatchlings this will be a great auction to watch!
@AlexiaSilver

Can I be put on the pinglist please?

Funny enough they will be breed the day after my second year anniversary on FR.

Are you just excepting gems, older festival items, and retired familiars or will you accept treasure, anniversary, and limited items like Vial of Scattersigh and breed change:Wildclaw as partial payments as well? And if you are what is your gem to treasure ratio?

Even if I don’t get one of the hatchlings this will be a great auction to watch!
y7G0vov.png
I like Vials of scattersight.... they're currently 450g

Sorry, not interested in treasure or WC scrolls.
I like Vials of scattersight.... they're currently 450g

Sorry, not interested in treasure or WC scrolls.
Y3kY2LN.png
Toss me on the pinglist, please. Thanks!
Toss me on the pinglist, please. Thanks!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10