Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | PROJECT- Bringing Rare Color Combos back
1 2 3 4
I hadn't found that search option yet - thanks for pointing it out!
I hadn't found that search option yet - thanks for pointing it out!
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
I'd love to be on a pinglist for hatchlings, as I'd love a mate for this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39134270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391343/39134270_350.png[/img] [/url] His daughter Nita is actually one of the active rare combo dragons you mentioned!
I'd love to be on a pinglist for hatchlings, as I'd love a mate for this guy:

39134270_350.png

His daughter Nita is actually one of the active rare combo dragons you mentioned!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Two things. First, please add me to the ping list. I am loving this!

Second - I blame you. I had a pretty dragon saved in my Scrying Workshop - Nothing too fancy, I just thought he looked nice. And I decided to see if there were any others like him. There are only three with his color combination - and two are exalted.

Lellow & Bluu

He's so pretty imo but apparently nobody else wants a lemon/caribbean/cobalt dragon. Which would be fine, except now it feels like a challenge. So watch me follow you as I launch myself into the rare color combo collecting.
Two things. First, please add me to the ping list. I am loving this!

Second - I blame you. I had a pretty dragon saved in my Scrying Workshop - Nothing too fancy, I just thought he looked nice. And I decided to see if there were any others like him. There are only three with his color combination - and two are exalted.

Lellow & Bluu

He's so pretty imo but apparently nobody else wants a lemon/caribbean/cobalt dragon. Which would be fine, except now it feels like a challenge. So watch me follow you as I launch myself into the rare color combo collecting.
oh goodness this is a cool project! please ping me for updates :) i collect rare & unique color combos, and would love to help populate the species!

i'm also v interested in their lore! i've had a dream dragon for a while that's an earth-element imperial that looks like an ancient statue covered in moss. would you ever consider an earth variant of the subspecies? O: even if not it's a great concept and i'd love to see where it goes :)
oh goodness this is a cool project! please ping me for updates :) i collect rare & unique color combos, and would love to help populate the species!

i'm also v interested in their lore! i've had a dream dragon for a while that's an earth-element imperial that looks like an ancient statue covered in moss. would you ever consider an earth variant of the subspecies? O: even if not it's a great concept and i'd love to see where it goes :)

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
[center]Daily bump~ - Answering user @dreamlogic question: That's a good question, sub-species often have variants that help expand the species lore and range of colors, i will consider it, but for the meantime i can't confirm anything yet, as the lore is still WIP. in the meantime, a possible scry with earthy colors. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=5&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=54&auth=e03dc1ea6343a0753871d45aea9ff179c46cdfdd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Soil/Soil/Tan ?[/center]
Daily bump~
-
Answering user @dreamlogic question:

That's a good question, sub-species often have variants that help expand the species lore and range of colors, i will consider it, but for the meantime i can't confirm anything yet, as the lore is still WIP.

in the meantime, a possible scry with earthy colors.
dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=5&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=54&auth=e03dc1ea6343a0753871d45aea9ff179c46cdfdd&dummyext=prev.png

Soil/Soil/Tan
?
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
that makes sense! looking forward to whatever you come up with :) the colors i'm thinking for my project were XXY, either stone, taupe, or slate primary & secondary, with either murk or moss as a tertiary. something like that might keep closer to the look you're going for? O: did a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=95%2C53&wings=95%2C53&tert=142%2C115&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=XXY&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&sort=id_asc&page=1&nocollapse=1]quick search[/url] and there are only 3 non-exalted slate/moss XXY so they'd fit your rare color theme as well! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=5&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=142&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=95&auth=3931e9ba7ba1f3167bb924c0b631ea7a5c686662&dummyext=prev.png[/img] taupe/taupe/murk[/center] disclaimer: i'm absolutely not trying to pressure you to change your project or take my suggestions, i just think it's a neat concept that i'm excited about! ^^
that makes sense! looking forward to whatever you come up with :)

the colors i'm thinking for my project were XXY, either stone, taupe, or slate primary & secondary, with either murk or moss as a tertiary. something like that might keep closer to the look you're going for? O: did a quick search and there are only 3 non-exalted slate/moss XXY so they'd fit your rare color theme as well!
dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=5&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=142&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=95&auth=3931e9ba7ba1f3167bb924c0b631ea7a5c686662&dummyext=prev.png
taupe/taupe/murk

disclaimer: i'm absolutely not trying to pressure you to change your project or take my suggestions, i just think it's a neat concept that i'm excited about! ^^

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
I did it again. I swear this is completely accidental. I introduce to you The Christmas Dragon.
Christmas

He is of the traditional breed of Christmas Dragons. He might fill your stocking by the fire. He might light your stocking on fire.

I've been stalking the action house trying to find a dragon like him or almost like him. After no success, I decided to look up how many dragons like him there were.

There aren't any.

There are no dragons, exalted or active, with his color combo, let alone matching the genes as well. Looks like I have another project!
I did it again. I swear this is completely accidental. I introduce to you The Christmas Dragon.
Christmas

He is of the traditional breed of Christmas Dragons. He might fill your stocking by the fire. He might light your stocking on fire.

I've been stalking the action house trying to find a dragon like him or almost like him. After no success, I decided to look up how many dragons like him there were.

There aren't any.

There are no dragons, exalted or active, with his color combo, let alone matching the genes as well. Looks like I have another project!
[center]Daily bump~ [emoji=star size=1]Pinging the general pinglists: [sup]@Phoenyxx @Silverbolt1159 @Nekokitty813 @SkyTreader197 @TheClockworkHowl @Ashandra @YviJoy @dreamlogic[/sup] I've got a question for you guys, it's somewhat linked to the project, but on another level. Would you guys like the idea that i expand the project to more rare color combos other than flint/flint/hunter & jungle? I've got more interesting stuff like White/blush/rose, terracota/carrot/sanguine, Coal/buttercup/flaxen, midnight/mint/mint and very near of getting midnight/orchid/mint
Daily bump~

Pinging the general pinglists:
@Phoenyxx @Silverbolt1159 @Nekokitty813 @SkyTreader197 @TheClockworkHowl @Ashandra @YviJoy @dreamlogic

I've got a question for you guys, it's somewhat linked to the project, but on another level.
Would you guys like the idea that i expand the project to more rare color combos other than flint/flint/hunter & jungle?

I've got more interesting stuff like White/blush/rose, terracota/carrot/sanguine, Coal/buttercup/flaxen, midnight/mint/mint and very near of getting midnight/orchid/mint

Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
You do you - If you feel like this project is already what you want and what you can handle, then stick with what you're doing. I'm enjoying my own projects for my own sake. If you want to expand, then do that!
You do you - If you feel like this project is already what you want and what you can handle, then stick with what you're doing. I'm enjoying my own projects for my own sake. If you want to expand, then do that!
I've done something kinda similar before! I have a fodder pair that breeds only antique/blackberry/cerulean dragons, and now 27/37 dragons to ever exist with that colour scheme are either them or their kids. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
I've done something kinda similar before! I have a fodder pair that breeds only antique/blackberry/cerulean dragons, and now 27/37 dragons to ever exist with that colour scheme are either them or their kids.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
1 2 3 4