Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] 2-letter XXX dragon 'Mu'?
so I had no idea that 2-letter dragon names were coveted now, but I've got one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32878195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328782/32878195_350.png[/img] [/url] he's XXX Orca and a sweet lil boy. I like him, but I'm also not very attached to the name and it would be easy enough to replace the dragon for the character. just wondering if anyone would actually be interested if I auctioned him ?
so I had no idea that 2-letter dragon names were coveted now, but I've got one

32878195_350.png

he's XXX Orca and a sweet lil boy. I like him, but I'm also not very attached to the name and it would be easy enough to replace the dragon for the character.

just wondering if anyone would actually be interested if I auctioned him ?
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
most likely, yeah
personally not my thing at the moment, but since he’s an XXX that just makes him even more valuable
most likely, yeah
personally not my thing at the moment, but since he’s an XXX that just makes him even more valuable
xJ9qwp8.png
@Alraune
Ooo, he's lovely. ^^ I just very recently, like a month ago, bought an unbred xxy so if you're interested I can kinda give you an idea on pricing. I would likely end up bidding for him. >>
@Alraune
Ooo, he's lovely. ^^ I just very recently, like a month ago, bought an unbred xxy so if you're interested I can kinda give you an idea on pricing. I would likely end up bidding for him. >>
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@Alraune i'd be interested! please let me know if you decide to sell :D
@Alraune i'd be interested! please let me know if you decide to sell :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.