Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Area 51 Mass Hatch [Done!]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@EchoGhost heck could you give me a price for one of the primals? Id love to buy one
@EchoGhost heck could you give me a price for one of the primals? Id love to buy one
PVjqTFM.pngtemp art shop!!
you got some amazing hatchies! :0
you got some amazing hatchies! :0
[ SHE / HER; + 9 HOURS ]

jjdT089.gif
This is super interesting. I wish I'd arrived early enough to get on the pinglist.

How many eggs are left?
This is super interesting. I wish I'd arrived early enough to get on the pinglist.

How many eggs are left?
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@PrinceBirb08

Ah, I'm sorry you couldn't make it earlier! All the eggs have been hatched now and the hatchlings can be found on the first page if you're interested in any of them?
@PrinceBirb08

Ah, I'm sorry you couldn't make it earlier! All the eggs have been hatched now and the hatchlings can be found on the first page if you're interested in any of them?
@EchoGhost

I noticed that there wasn't a name next to 55397591, and I kind of felt bad. I don't have any lair space at the moment, so could you hold that one for a few minutes?

I've almost saved up enough treasure to upgrade, but I reached the treasure limit last night and couldn't obtain any more.

Considering my strategies with Glimmer and Gloom, it shouldn't take long to get enough treasure. What is the hatchling's price? I can pay in gems or treasure.
@EchoGhost

I noticed that there wasn't a name next to 55397591, and I kind of felt bad. I don't have any lair space at the moment, so could you hold that one for a few minutes?

I've almost saved up enough treasure to upgrade, but I reached the treasure limit last night and couldn't obtain any more.

Considering my strategies with Glimmer and Gloom, it shouldn't take long to get enough treasure. What is the hatchling's price? I can pay in gems or treasure.
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
@PrinceBirb08

I'm still figuring out what I'd like to do with them and, once I have, I'll be making an interest check for the ones that I'm selling so don't worry about getting lair space right now - I probably won't be selling them off today

However, I'll mark you down as interested and I'll let you know what I'm doing with them! ^^
@PrinceBirb08

I'm still figuring out what I'd like to do with them and, once I have, I'll be making an interest check for the ones that I'm selling so don't worry about getting lair space right now - I probably won't be selling them off today

However, I'll mark you down as interested and I'll let you know what I'm doing with them! ^^
the shadow primal is interesting but i don't have the budget for him gsjdkhgfsd hope he finds a nice home
the shadow primal is interesting but i don't have the budget for him gsjdkhgfsd hope he finds a nice home
Oml I missed the hatch sadly but you have insane luck??? I would be interested in the light primal for sure
Oml I missed the hatch sadly but you have insane luck??? I would be interested in the light primal for sure
I'm interested in 55397920, 55396774 and 55397662. Could you let me know when you have decided what to do with them? Also you have insane luck, two primals and the XXY :O
I'm interested in 55397920, 55396774 and 55397662. Could you let me know when you have decided what to do with them? Also you have insane luck, two primals and the XXY :O
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@EchoGhost

Although I doubt I could afford 'em, I'd def be interested in the Shadow primal. On a cheaper note, maybe #55397211 as well? :>
@EchoGhost

Although I doubt I could afford 'em, I'd def be interested in the Shadow primal. On a cheaper note, maybe #55397211 as well? :>
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14