Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ok yeah I have to show him off
I literally already posted about him in my impulse fandragons thread but he's so beautiful I keep smiling just looking at him so he gets his own thread just because 700g and 320kt later... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53679807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536799/53679807_350.png[/img] [/url] Went from "hey this fodder looks really nice" to "but what if he was a pearlcatcher" to "he needs a UMA" to "I'll just pop him into the dressing room for a sec" to "no, I'm reasonable, I don't need to buy him an ancient broadsword" in the span of about 40 min. He [i]is [/i]a fanderg (of a Legend of Zelda AU) but I'm having to fight the temptation to show him off in my Main tab instead. This is the compromise. Gaze upon my beautiful boy, because I love him [s]I [i]DO [/i]NEED TO BUY HIM AN ANCIENT BROADSWORD THO[/s]
I literally already posted about him in my impulse fandragons thread but he's so beautiful I keep smiling just looking at him so he gets his own thread just because

700g and 320kt later...

53679807_350.png

Went from "hey this fodder looks really nice" to "but what if he was a pearlcatcher" to "he needs a UMA" to "I'll just pop him into the dressing room for a sec" to "no, I'm reasonable, I don't need to buy him an ancient broadsword" in the span of about 40 min.

He is a fanderg (of a Legend of Zelda AU) but I'm having to fight the temptation to show him off in my Main tab instead. This is the compromise. Gaze upon my beautiful boy, because I love him

I DO NEED TO BUY HIM AN ANCIENT BROADSWORD THO
Oh wow! He looks great! I love his apparel!
Oh wow! He looks great! I love his apparel!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
i'm a bad influence but he would look so good with a broadsword, man...

beautiful derg either way!!
i'm a bad influence but he would look so good with a broadsword, man...

beautiful derg either way!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif