Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pinglist] 100 eggs by 12/11
1 2 3 4
no need to ping, i am subscribed! so glad to have you join me on this exciting journey~ --- yop yop [s]prices are around 320g an egg, so i'd only have to make about 32kg >w>[/s] so yeah that was a lie they're like 350G now lmao why, you say, just grind for them all during notn! nononononnono. im a picky eater. i only want yummy arcane/wind/light/earth eggs. --- total egg #: 104 [item=unhatched arcane egg]:25/25 [item=unhatched wind egg]: 25/25 [item=unhatched light egg]: 28/25 [item=unhatched earth egg]:25/25 --- stretch goal: get 1 of each element stretch goal 2: just keep stacking fire eggs (1) --- @/Aterna @/Aito @/DemonKid ping: @/izevm @/Supremacy @/DemonKid (blue) @/Ellapinky @/DootTheBang @/KameTurtle @/banii @/kyrin18 @/SmaugtheAlmighty @/cantrip @/SnowmewDraws @/Digimon11 @/Ceilingfen @/Kneph @/Starsilver @/Whirlwish
no need to ping, i am subscribed! so glad to have you join me on this exciting journey~

---

yop yop

prices are around 320g an egg, so i'd only have to make about 32kg >w>
so yeah that was a lie they're like 350G now lmao

why, you say, just grind for them all during notn!

nononononnono. im a picky eater. i only want yummy arcane/wind/light/earth eggs.

---
total egg #: 104

Unhatched Arcane Egg :25/25
Unhatched Wind Egg : 25/25
Unhatched Light Egg : 28/25
Unhatched Earth Egg :25/25

---

stretch goal: get 1 of each element
stretch goal 2: just keep stacking fire eggs (1)

---
@/Aterna @/Aito @/DemonKid

ping: @/izevm @/Supremacy @/DemonKid (blue) @/Ellapinky @/DootTheBang @/KameTurtle @/banii @/kyrin18 @/SmaugtheAlmighty @/cantrip @/SnowmewDraws @/Digimon11 @/Ceilingfen @/Kneph @/Starsilver @/Whirlwish
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
good luck!
good luck!
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
we are at the halfway mark!!! :D aiming to hit 100 by mid-late september depending on how things go, and then the Big 11, and then fire eggs galore!! i'm going to start a pinglist, if you're interested lmk and i'll add you! ;u;
we are at the halfway mark!!! :D aiming to hit 100 by mid-late september depending on how things go, and then the Big 11, and then fire eggs galore!! i'm going to start a pinglist, if you're interested lmk and i'll add you! ;u;
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi
Hey m8 I'm grinding for eggs right now and I could sell them to you for a discounted price? (20-30g below LAH or an even 300g depending on type)
@Macchi
Hey m8 I'm grinding for eggs right now and I could sell them to you for a discounted price? (20-30g below LAH or an even 300g depending on type)
@Owlynx im quite interested! will you take treasure, that's all I have atm ;o; (I also only have enough for one)
@Owlynx im quite interested! will you take treasure, that's all I have atm ;o; (I also only have enough for one)
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi
Treasure'd be fine. Unfortunately I don't have any on me atm, since I'm grinding for them haha.
@Macchi
Treasure'd be fine. Unfortunately I don't have any on me atm, since I'm grinding for them haha.
@Owlynx obviously I definitely remembered that >.>; I might be able to scrounge up more with a bit of time. I would highly highly prefer a wind egg or two these days just to top them off and move onto other elements
@Owlynx obviously I definitely remembered that >.>; I might be able to scrounge up more with a bit of time. I would highly highly prefer a wind egg or two these days just to top them off and move onto other elements
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi
Gotcha, I'll see if I can swap if I get different elements.
@Macchi
Gotcha, I'll see if I can swap if I get different elements.
hatching goals, now that we are attainably close:
-something very pink and pretty
-lovely eyeburner
-special pattern XXY or XYX, XYY
-light faceted
-any multigazes, primals
-something that has violet worked in well
-a lovely red-ranged babe
-obsidian something???
-something aesthetic tm to sell
hatching goals, now that we are attainably close:
-something very pink and pretty