Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official Community Mass-Hatch Thread
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37
Aaa I still have two days left on my token I'm brewing but my cauldron will be open for brewing Bogsneak eggs if anyone needs it!
I'm open for negotiation on payment, I'd mostly just need the treasure cost and the purple sludges/white slimes/maybe silver mucks for it and the rest of the mats I can most likely provide myself!
Aaa I still have two days left on my token I'm brewing but my cauldron will be open for brewing Bogsneak eggs if anyone needs it!
I'm open for negotiation on payment, I'd mostly just need the treasure cost and the purple sludges/white slimes/maybe silver mucks for it and the rest of the mats I can most likely provide myself!
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
@parasites

Oh hey, I just realized we should probably set a real time...
I assumed the hatch would start at 00:30, but that doesn't feel super right. I'd rather have a time where as many people will hatch an egg at exactly the same time as possible. 00:30 is midnight for me and anywhere from 1 to 3am for North America, so most people are asleep then... Maybe the hatch will officially start at 12:00?
Of course, people can hatch earlier or later than that if they can't make it, but I like the idea of synchronizing as many hatches as possible and the afternoon is best for that.
@parasites

Oh hey, I just realized we should probably set a real time...
I assumed the hatch would start at 00:30, but that doesn't feel super right. I'd rather have a time where as many people will hatch an egg at exactly the same time as possible. 00:30 is midnight for me and anywhere from 1 to 3am for North America, so most people are asleep then... Maybe the hatch will officially start at 12:00?
Of course, people can hatch earlier or later than that if they can't make it, but I like the idea of synchronizing as many hatches as possible and the afternoon is best for that.
@Frillshark
i will definitely not be awake at 00:30 because that would be 2:30 in the morning for me shasjask

12:00 (server time?) sounds like a reasonable time to start the hatch! there'd be more people online around that time anyways, from what i've noticed

also, are you fine with me starting the hatch out? i already have something set up for when the hatching starts
@Frillshark
i will definitely not be awake at 00:30 because that would be 2:30 in the morning for me shasjask

12:00 (server time?) sounds like a reasonable time to start the hatch! there'd be more people online around that time anyways, from what i've noticed

also, are you fine with me starting the hatch out? i already have something set up for when the hatching starts
Please ping me!!
Please ping me!!
yfM68XN.gif
@parasites
Yep, 12:00 server time!
And that sounds fine to me :0 I can't wait to see your plans owo
@parasites
Yep, 12:00 server time!
And that sounds fine to me :0 I can't wait to see your plans owo
@Frillshark
sweet! i'll edit the main post now <3
@Frillshark
sweet! i'll edit the main post now <3
I'd like to be pinged please!
I'd like to be pinged please!
Emblem-2_100px.png
Ahhhh I got a lightning egg scavenging today praise stormcatcher. Think I'll still brew myself a bog egg and then I'll have 2 eggs to hatch [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Ahhhh I got a lightning egg scavenging today praise stormcatcher. Think I'll still brew myself a bog egg and then I'll have 2 eggs to hatch
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Got a lightning egg while gathering, so I'll probably be able to participate :D
Got a lightning egg while gathering, so I'll probably be able to participate :D
ttGfSL1.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37