Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official Community Mass-Hatch Thread
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37
@SpaceCrows
yep!! i'm honestly more excited for the notn one than anything :P i love hatching nocturne eggs and i know a lot of people do!
@SpaceCrows
yep!! i'm honestly more excited for the notn one than anything :P i love hatching nocturne eggs and i know a lot of people do!
Nocturne eggs are very fun to hatch!! The element being a surprise makes it fun

Though I might brew a bogsneak egg in case I can't get a noc egg in time, haha
Nocturne eggs are very fun to hatch!! The element being a surprise makes it fun

Though I might brew a bogsneak egg in case I can't get a noc egg in time, haha
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
@SpaceCrows
right?? and it's because baby nocturnes are just... so cute ;;
i might buy/hatch elemental eggs during the notn one as well to put a bit of variety!

also if anyone wants to be taken off the pinglist don't be afraid to ask! i'll gladly remove you
@SpaceCrows
right?? and it's because baby nocturnes are just... so cute ;;
i might buy/hatch elemental eggs during the notn one as well to put a bit of variety!

also if anyone wants to be taken off the pinglist don't be afraid to ask! i'll gladly remove you
@ShadeTheDargon @Endofwave @Mareanie @reliquiaen @soleanna @Catradora @banii @Aurorafulnight @Vsauce @Vulcanatus @Icystorm @HenryJekyll @blackflamewolf @Rowdy @Kymris @Riice @atlanticREM @EgoLobster @Sellenair @tamka @MissNevermind
@queenmedusozoa @SpaceCrows @DragonArbock @Yftm @Frillshark @zweis @LostArchway @Chuchuana @YellingDragon @Alanon @alixander @SnoringHyena @Bluefire7991 @Pufferheart @ShinyHunter47 @Kryptica @Kisk @Multilyn @Melloette
@Youmeanies @Firtarian @Lordofthepies @princevegeta @gamerdeathrow @litonfire @Weredogalism @MaybeHuman @stovokor @Snowkitsu @Armin @BeckAlistiere @WayRox @RedDeadValkyrie @ells @Midnightscorner @Supremacy @BlueCoriander

as usual, sorry for all the pings! i just wanted to bring a slight heads up that, since it's december 1, the second round of this will be starting this month!
now, we don't have an official time as to when notn starts just yet, but i'll make sure to update you all when we do!
the second round, as i said before, will run exactly the same as the first, except we'll be seeing more bat babies than anything else. you're also free to hatch elemental eggs during it as well! i don't just want to limit you all to hatching noc eggs :P

if you have any questions about this event, please let me know! i'll make sure to answer as many of them as possible :o i'm pretty busy at the moment, so replies will be slow!

also, one last note: if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, don't hesitate to ask! i'll make sure to remove you as soon as possible~
@ShadeTheDargon @Endofwave @Mareanie @reliquiaen @soleanna @Catradora @banii @Aurorafulnight @Vsauce @Vulcanatus @Icystorm @HenryJekyll @blackflamewolf @Rowdy @Kymris @Riice @atlanticREM @EgoLobster @Sellenair @tamka @MissNevermind
@queenmedusozoa @SpaceCrows @DragonArbock @Yftm @Frillshark @zweis @LostArchway @Chuchuana @YellingDragon @Alanon @alixander @SnoringHyena @Bluefire7991 @Pufferheart @ShinyHunter47 @Kryptica @Kisk @Multilyn @Melloette
@Youmeanies @Firtarian @Lordofthepies @princevegeta @gamerdeathrow @litonfire @Weredogalism @MaybeHuman @stovokor @Snowkitsu @Armin @BeckAlistiere @WayRox @RedDeadValkyrie @ells @Midnightscorner @Supremacy @BlueCoriander

as usual, sorry for all the pings! i just wanted to bring a slight heads up that, since it's december 1, the second round of this will be starting this month!
now, we don't have an official time as to when notn starts just yet, but i'll make sure to update you all when we do!
the second round, as i said before, will run exactly the same as the first, except we'll be seeing more bat babies than anything else. you're also free to hatch elemental eggs during it as well! i don't just want to limit you all to hatching noc eggs :P

if you have any questions about this event, please let me know! i'll make sure to answer as many of them as possible :o i'm pretty busy at the moment, so replies will be slow!

also, one last note: if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, don't hesitate to ask! i'll make sure to remove you as soon as possible~
AW YEAH IM SO EXCITED FOR ROUND 2
AW YEAH IM SO EXCITED FOR ROUND 2
cant wait! i only have a bog egg though
cant wait! i only have a bog egg though
ttGfSL1.png
so excited!
so excited!
I can't wait to see all the new babs!
I can't wait to see all the new babs!
yfM68XN.gif
Ooo this looks like fun! Can I be put on the pinglist?
Ooo this looks like fun! Can I be put on the pinglist?
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Oooo round 2!!
I haven't got any eggs so I'll be brewing a Bog egg as backup, hoping NotN treats me well though
Oooo round 2!!
I haven't got any eggs so I'll be brewing a Bog egg as backup, hoping NotN treats me well though
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37