Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hatched my Gaolers... Now what?
1 2
Ah was going to offer a hatchling swap but the one i liked was the male I think I miscommunicated that was what I meant somewhere and I thought you were going to keep the babies for breeding. my fault for trying to read the forums half asleep I need to stop doing that
Ah was going to offer a hatchling swap but the one i liked was the male I think I miscommunicated that was what I meant somewhere and I thought you were going to keep the babies for breeding. my fault for trying to read the forums half asleep I need to stop doing that
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
Relatable
@ShepherdOfFire ah that makes much more sense, would you like to hatchling swap?
Relatable
@ShepherdOfFire ah that makes much more sense, would you like to hatchling swap?
3Mji0Ul.png
I mean... I think if you slapped dark sclera on that ice mosaic kid she'd look pretty good. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=38&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=175&tertgene=26&winggene=29&wings=137&auth=7c5ac7680df2e73daf4c31f82debd4770b184534&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I mean... I think if you slapped dark sclera on that ice mosaic kid she'd look pretty good.

dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=38&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=175&tertgene=26&winggene=29&wings=137&auth=7c5ac7680df2e73daf4c31f82debd4770b184534&dummyext=prev.png
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
@AceChaser sure for the girl Hatchie I put riot in hibernation though so she will have cool down if that is ok?
@AceChaser sure for the girl Hatchie I put riot in hibernation though so she will have cool down if that is ok?
@ShepherdOfFire I'm going to wait a day for the ice one but I will probably be whiling to trade tommorow
@ShepherdOfFire I'm going to wait a day for the ice one but I will probably be whiling to trade tommorow
3Mji0Ul.png
@BigNastySugar Ooo that looks very nice! I like how it matches the mosaic
@BigNastySugar Ooo that looks very nice! I like how it matches the mosaic
3Mji0Ul.png
Ok the male actually is fine instead I am starting to accumulate more females than makes
Ok the male actually is fine instead I am starting to accumulate more females than makes
@ShepherdOfFire im good for the trade which one do you want?
@ShepherdOfFire im good for the trade which one do you want?
3Mji0Ul.png
@AceChaser the boy is fine I think I wil send him to a friend of mine as a surprise
@AceChaser the boy is fine I think I wil send him to a friend of mine as a surprise
1 2