Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special Eyes Association (SEA)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@AnoraBorealis Can I please be removed from all pinglists? thanks
@AnoraBorealis Can I please be removed from all pinglists? thanks
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@jellyraven done! if you do get pinged by someone, please lemme know so I can make an announcement if necessary
@jellyraven done! if you do get pinged by someone, please lemme know so I can make an announcement if necessary

GkMUHMr.jpg
[quote name="Lisegathe" date="2020-01-09 04:31:38" ] @/AnoraBorealis please remove me from the spreadsheet. Thank you :) [/quote] @AnoraBorealis @FallenAngel @peachling @SuddenlyJoxar Sorry for pinging you all. Please remove me from the pinglist, like I requested months ago. Thank you dearly!
Lisegathe wrote on 2020-01-09 04:31:38:
@/AnoraBorealis please remove me from the spreadsheet. Thank you :)

@AnoraBorealis @FallenAngel @peachling @SuddenlyJoxar

Sorry for pinging you all. Please remove me from the pinglist, like I requested months ago. Thank you dearly!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!
I just went and checked the database, and you've already been removed from the pinglist. Anyone who's pinging you on a SEA pinglist is using an outdated list.
@Lisegathe
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!
I just went and checked the database, and you've already been removed from the pinglist. Anyone who's pinging you on a SEA pinglist is using an outdated list.
@SuddenlyJoxar
I checked the pinglist yesterday, and I was still on it. Today I'm removed. Thank you for solving this!
@SuddenlyJoxar
I checked the pinglist yesterday, and I was still on it. Today I'm removed. Thank you for solving this!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@AnoraBorealis @SuddenlyJoxar Hi! I'm still being pinged and I checked the list and I'm still on it, can you please re-remove me? thanks!
@AnoraBorealis @SuddenlyJoxar Hi! I'm still being pinged and I checked the list and I'm still on it, can you please re-remove me? thanks!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven
I just went and checked over everything and you're off the list now.
@JellyRaven
I just went and checked over everything and you're off the list now.
@AnoraBorealis

Hey! Sorry for the ping but I was wondering if I could use the pinglist for Interest Checks or is this only for sales/auctions?
@AnoraBorealis

Hey! Sorry for the ping but I was wondering if I could use the pinglist for Interest Checks or is this only for sales/auctions?
7SOxEj9.gif
@levona sorry for the late reply, but yes you can! Unless it's specifically mentioned by their username not to :)
@levona sorry for the late reply, but yes you can! Unless it's specifically mentioned by their username not to :)

GkMUHMr.jpg
@AnoraBorealis

Alright! Thank you <3
@AnoraBorealis

Alright! Thank you <3
7SOxEj9.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20