Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Birthday Surprise Mini-Mass Hatch!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(To Jo)
Since I'll be asleep by time you get home,
here's another happy birthday to you @JovaniSkye!

You're a truly special soul and I can never thank you enough for all the surprises you've sent me, the help you've so generously given me(most times without me even asking!) and for all the times you've helped me through some difficult moments.~
I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful time today, and every day after! ;D
(I ran out of time trying to scry them all, but I hope someone(s) suits your fancy, just let Titor or myself know! :3)

And to everyone else who has replied on the board today:
@Possums @Kayenta @Taiyou @Kaito @Supremacy @Cantata @SookieJane @mayanaz @Xirei @Altassar @Hyllin @Ametrine @Ixia @Marceline @Saeliras @dandyfrau @scylla @BlackandTan @parasites @stovokor @Fragmentary @cordifolium @DragonArbock @owlktor @Sealterbloind @BatCrooks @Raidye @ArtofSocrates

For those who just popped in to spread warm wishes or to share in the hatching event earlier, thanks, it was super fun this time, I only wish I had more time to interact more at the time and maybe I'll dig up a few more eggs by the end of the night so stay tuned!
For those interested in the hatchlings, Jo is out and about for her big day and I have to go to bed very soon so I can function at my nightshift tonight, but I will work on this board more tomorrow/Monday when I get a chance and then get back to everyone with decisions for any future auctions/sales! :>
Have a good day/night to you all!
(To Jo)
Since I'll be asleep by time you get home,
here's another happy birthday to you @JovaniSkye!

You're a truly special soul and I can never thank you enough for all the surprises you've sent me, the help you've so generously given me(most times without me even asking!) and for all the times you've helped me through some difficult moments.~
I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful time today, and every day after! ;D
(I ran out of time trying to scry them all, but I hope someone(s) suits your fancy, just let Titor or myself know! :3)

And to everyone else who has replied on the board today:
@Possums @Kayenta @Taiyou @Kaito @Supremacy @Cantata @SookieJane @mayanaz @Xirei @Altassar @Hyllin @Ametrine @Ixia @Marceline @Saeliras @dandyfrau @scylla @BlackandTan @parasites @stovokor @Fragmentary @cordifolium @DragonArbock @owlktor @Sealterbloind @BatCrooks @Raidye @ArtofSocrates

For those who just popped in to spread warm wishes or to share in the hatching event earlier, thanks, it was super fun this time, I only wish I had more time to interact more at the time and maybe I'll dig up a few more eggs by the end of the night so stay tuned!
For those interested in the hatchlings, Jo is out and about for her big day and I have to go to bed very soon so I can function at my nightshift tonight, but I will work on this board more tomorrow/Monday when I get a chance and then get back to everyone with decisions for any future auctions/sales! :>
Have a good day/night to you all!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

Could you please ping me if you end up selling your XXY buttercup girl? She's totally dream dragon material ;___; (I have an obsession with buttercup and I still lack XXY buttercup from my collection :''3)
@Valishtu

Could you please ping me if you end up selling your XXY buttercup girl? She's totally dream dragon material ;___; (I have an obsession with buttercup and I still lack XXY buttercup from my collection :''3)
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Valishtu no problem, glad you guys had fun! very interested in that XXY buttercup, antique/dust and grey/black/shadow if you end up selling!
@Valishtu no problem, glad you guys had fun! very interested in that XXY buttercup, antique/dust and grey/black/shadow if you end up selling!
all 3 XXY are so dreamy x_X (white/rose/buttercup)

Also happy birthday Jo :)
all 3 XXY are so dreamy x_X (white/rose/buttercup)

Also happy birthday Jo :)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
i'd love a ping for the ones that go up for sale :)
i'd love a ping for the ones that go up for sale :)
ycSiwsB.png
D'awww, you guys are fantastic. ^^ Thank you all for the birthday wishes! ^^ Today was really, really great. Lots of me time, lots of food (so much food), and holy heck! The most successful birthday hatch experience of my life xDDDDD; [s]I mean I hatched 12 nothings but hey, I did well with that Gen2 Imp girl in my nest and the one my friend hatched in her Wind one![/s] Last year Maila hatched a Twilight XXY that I won, so I had to go for this guy: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52097310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520974/52097310_350.png[/img] [/url] (Capsule brewing)[/center] Current thoughts on the White girl... [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=2&auth=f5dfc339cec0442ff7f3e7c3bf2ee02de897919c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] I am in looooooove with Constellation/Peacock in just about any breed, but keep changing the primary. :/ We shall see.
D'awww, you guys are fantastic. ^^ Thank you all for the birthday wishes! ^^ Today was really, really great. Lots of me time, lots of food (so much food), and holy heck! The most successful birthday hatch experience of my life xDDDDD; I mean I hatched 12 nothings but hey, I did well with that Gen2 Imp girl in my nest and the one my friend hatched in her Wind one!

Last year Maila hatched a Twilight XXY that I won, so I had to go for this guy:

52097310_350.png

(Capsule brewing)

Current thoughts on the White girl...
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=2&auth=f5dfc339cec0442ff7f3e7c3bf2ee02de897919c&dummyext=prev.png

I am in looooooove with Constellation/Peacock in just about any breed, but keep changing the primary. :/ We shall see.
that double white is so precious!!! she's gonna be so beautiful aaaa <3
that double white is so precious!!! she's gonna be so beautiful aaaa <3
Super interested in the latte/metals/swamp if she goes up for sale!! Also congrats on the amazing hatches [emoji=guardian star size=1]
Super interested in the latte/metals/swamp if she goes up for sale!! Also congrats on the amazing hatches
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
I apologize for jibberish.. I am falling asleep in my chair atm trying to type this out on a phone...

(Reusing a list I pinged yesterday)
I believe you guys were interested in sales?
Since they are in multiple lairs, please make your offers here. Tomorrow I will be pinging the G1 ping lists after I pass out my own with acceptable offers so you guys get first dibs.
Bargain Gen1s(not so great xyz) will hover somewhere in the 14kTr-80kTr range
Nicer xyz will hover somewhere 100kTr and up.
Those with 3 or more interested will most likely end up in a quick 24hr auction,
The XXy rose will be going to auction.

@cordifolium
Go ahead and send a CR for the steel/sapphire!

@BlackandTan
You were the only one who asked about the Fog/Ice so far, feel free to make an offer and I'll let Titor know.

@Kairoku
You were the only one interested in the Latte/Metals, feel free to make an offer and I'll pass it on to Titor!

@puppicino
You were the only one who asked about the antique, feel free to make and offer and I'll let Titor know!

@parasites
No one else asked about the Lapis/Cyan, Royal/Orchid and Azure/Blue, feel free to make an offer and Ill let her know!
I apologize for jibberish.. I am falling asleep in my chair atm trying to type this out on a phone...

(Reusing a list I pinged yesterday)
I believe you guys were interested in sales?
Since they are in multiple lairs, please make your offers here. Tomorrow I will be pinging the G1 ping lists after I pass out my own with acceptable offers so you guys get first dibs.
Bargain Gen1s(not so great xyz) will hover somewhere in the 14kTr-80kTr range
Nicer xyz will hover somewhere 100kTr and up.
Those with 3 or more interested will most likely end up in a quick 24hr auction,
The XXy rose will be going to auction.

@cordifolium
Go ahead and send a CR for the steel/sapphire!

@BlackandTan
You were the only one who asked about the Fog/Ice so far, feel free to make an offer and I'll let Titor know.

@Kairoku
You were the only one interested in the Latte/Metals, feel free to make an offer and I'll pass it on to Titor!

@puppicino
You were the only one who asked about the antique, feel free to make and offer and I'll let Titor know!

@parasites
No one else asked about the Lapis/Cyan, Royal/Orchid and Azure/Blue, feel free to make an offer and Ill let her know!
OOIa5x2.png
im a lil pensive on the antique, so I'll think abt it! BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT GREYSCALE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52096766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520968/52096766_350.png[/img] [/url] starting off with a offer of 200g+? @Valishtu
im a lil pensive on the antique, so I'll think abt it!
BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT GREYSCALE

52096766_350.png

starting off with a offer of 200g+?

@Valishtu
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12