Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Unexpected Cutie!
1 2
Oh my goodness, that luck! They're precious.
Oh my goodness, that luck! They're precious.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@Deoxtri
Ikr?? I love baby snappers and this little guy is just perfect!

@bogfriend
What a lucky hatch! Spirals are so great for showing off special eyes, and faceted is definitely my favorite on them. If you decide to keep her she definitely needs aome good apparel and maybe some coli training too!

@Lucks
Thanks! I wasn't expecting a Primal; common and uncommon look amazing on this pairs' babes so that's as much as I was hoping for lol

@gungal
His dad is cream/cream pin/trail and his mom is antique/antique skink/spinner, so usually *something* doesn't match, either a color or a gene, but I super lucked out!

@Vihaffle
Keep breeding those dergs! You'll get a cutie one day, too!

@Redsparrow @elfin @QuotetheRaven
He was an amazingly lucky hatch lol. I finally got my dream dragon out of this pair so now I just use them for fodder but I wasn't expecting this little guy!

@Kiazna
Potato bean babs are best babs! Don't ever make me choose between baby snappers and baby spirals lol

@TheClassCalico
I'm really pumped, he was a lovely surprise for a pretty boring Tuesday. C:
@Deoxtri
Ikr?? I love baby snappers and this little guy is just perfect!

@bogfriend
What a lucky hatch! Spirals are so great for showing off special eyes, and faceted is definitely my favorite on them. If you decide to keep her she definitely needs aome good apparel and maybe some coli training too!

@Lucks
Thanks! I wasn't expecting a Primal; common and uncommon look amazing on this pairs' babes so that's as much as I was hoping for lol

@gungal
His dad is cream/cream pin/trail and his mom is antique/antique skink/spinner, so usually *something* doesn't match, either a color or a gene, but I super lucked out!

@Vihaffle
Keep breeding those dergs! You'll get a cutie one day, too!

@Redsparrow @elfin @QuotetheRaven
He was an amazingly lucky hatch lol. I finally got my dream dragon out of this pair so now I just use them for fodder but I wasn't expecting this little guy!

@Kiazna
Potato bean babs are best babs! Don't ever make me choose between baby snappers and baby spirals lol

@TheClassCalico
I'm really pumped, he was a lovely surprise for a pretty boring Tuesday. C:
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
Oh, WOW that Snapper baby is gorgeous!
Oh, WOW that Snapper baby is gorgeous!
Awww, he's awesome!
Awww, he's awesome!
!! hes so cute !!! his colors match his eyes which also make him look like hes wearing cute little goggles !!! congrats on hatching him !!!
!! hes so cute !!! his colors match his eyes which also make him look like hes wearing cute little goggles !!! congrats on hatching him !!!

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
Oh my gosh, I've seen a lot of cute baby snappers but that one might take the cake! Such a darling!
Oh my gosh, I've seen a lot of cute baby snappers but that one might take the cake! Such a darling!
1 2