Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Moth-Dragon Appreciation Club
1 2 3 4 5
My eyes have been opened. I was living in the dark for so long! Moths are cute?! [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
My eyes have been opened. I was living in the dark for so long!

Moths are cute?!

@OyasumiKasumi oh yes please
@OyasumiKasumi oh yes please
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
The rumor come out
The rumor come out
HW4lpxl.png
Thanks for the button!

Whatcha reckon...a tundra for a female tussock moth?
Thanks for the button!

Whatcha reckon...a tundra for a female tussock moth?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Gormanghaste Awww yus. a little fluff ball. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=21&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=7&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=0281a32fd6d623763c53f1dfb2cf82917cee2420&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Gormanghaste Awww yus. a little fluff ball.
dragon?age=0&body=1&bodygene=21&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=7&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=0281a32fd6d623763c53f1dfb2cf82917cee2420&dummyext=prev.png
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
AA yes!!! ^w^

A few weeks ago I found a small, fluffy grey moth with feathery antennae on the floor, and my grandparents' kitten was trying to play with it. I quickly saved it and put it on a daffodil outside. It didn't seem hurt at all, but it was lethargic. I checked back a couple days after to see how it was doing, and there was no sign of it, so I think it flew away ^^ I've always loved moths and butterflies, and I do what I can to help them when I see them! One time my family raised and released 82 monarch butterflies. We named each one and kept a chart of their name and gender. :D
AA yes!!! ^w^

A few weeks ago I found a small, fluffy grey moth with feathery antennae on the floor, and my grandparents' kitten was trying to play with it. I quickly saved it and put it on a daffodil outside. It didn't seem hurt at all, but it was lethargic. I checked back a couple days after to see how it was doing, and there was no sign of it, so I think it flew away ^^ I've always loved moths and butterflies, and I do what I can to help them when I see them! One time my family raised and released 82 monarch butterflies. We named each one and kept a chart of their name and gender. :D
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker Wow! Monarch butterflies are so pretty. I plan on raising and releasing butterflies and moths when I'm older and have a garden of my own. It's important to treat insects just as you would animals because they're just as important! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] (On a side note, watch me scour the AH for a nice G1 to turn into our moth-dragon mascot owo)
@Deathstalker Wow! Monarch butterflies are so pretty. I plan on raising and releasing butterflies and moths when I'm older and have a garden of my own. It's important to treat insects just as you would animals because they're just as important!

(On a side note, watch me scour the AH for a nice G1 to turn into our moth-dragon mascot owo)
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
Yes, I agree completely ^w^ Without insects, the world would probably look barren and lifeless, and so many other creatures higher in the food chain would die off. Without the insects pollinating the plants, a lot of plants might die off too, and then the entire world would probably be up a creek without a paddle!

Ooo, that's a fantastic idea! Good luck :D Let me know if one of the gen1s in my lair looks moth-y to you. :D
Yes, I agree completely ^w^ Without insects, the world would probably look barren and lifeless, and so many other creatures higher in the food chain would die off. Without the insects pollinating the plants, a lot of plants might die off too, and then the entire world would probably be up a creek without a paddle!

Ooo, that's a fantastic idea! Good luck :D Let me know if one of the gen1s in my lair looks moth-y to you. :D
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
By the power of forum signatures, I have been guided to this by place. I absolutely love insects; especially moths! Whenever a little, fluffy friend gets trapped in our house, I'm usually the one to free 'em. But anyway, I must say how pretty all of these moth dergs are! They're all so awesome I could s c r e a m.

And now I have an idea.

What if we created a moth subspecies? Of course, moths are extremely diverse and beautiful creatures, however, what if we narrowed it down a little to maybe a certain type of moth?

I've literally never made a subspecies before but honestly I think it would be pretty cute.

I just thought I might pitch this idea here considering this is the moth dragon appreciation club.
By the power of forum signatures, I have been guided to this by place. I absolutely love insects; especially moths! Whenever a little, fluffy friend gets trapped in our house, I'm usually the one to free 'em. But anyway, I must say how pretty all of these moth dergs are! They're all so awesome I could s c r e a m.

And now I have an idea.

What if we created a moth subspecies? Of course, moths are extremely diverse and beautiful creatures, however, what if we narrowed it down a little to maybe a certain type of moth?

I've literally never made a subspecies before but honestly I think it would be pretty cute.

I just thought I might pitch this idea here considering this is the moth dragon appreciation club.
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

@QuillOfLimbo Greetings, fellow moth lover! I started this thread and I'm super happy you found it owo! It's been a little dead lately (as I'm still on a search for a perfect mothy G1 to become our mascot) but I think a subspecies would be a great way to revive it! We could do a kitsune-subspecies style, where there are multiple types/gene-color combos that are considered, each are under a different breed but it's still part of the Moth Subspecies (if you get what I mean, I'm kinda just brain-dumping right now haha).

But no, I seriously love that idea! You've got my support ^^
@QuillOfLimbo Greetings, fellow moth lover! I started this thread and I'm super happy you found it owo! It's been a little dead lately (as I'm still on a search for a perfect mothy G1 to become our mascot) but I think a subspecies would be a great way to revive it! We could do a kitsune-subspecies style, where there are multiple types/gene-color combos that are considered, each are under a different breed but it's still part of the Moth Subspecies (if you get what I mean, I'm kinda just brain-dumping right now haha).

But no, I seriously love that idea! You've got my support ^^
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
1 2 3 4 5