Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | april 23rd birthday mass hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm making this thread just to have it, so I don't have to worry about making another thread later. So! April 23rd is my birthday, and in honor of it, I'll be attempting to hatch 22 eggs for 22 years on earth! I'm going to just be using this thread to post the hatchlings. The eggs so far: [center][item=unhatched nocturne egg] x6 [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] x7 [item=unhatched ice egg] x2 [item=unhatched arcane egg] x1 [item=unhatched water egg] x1 [item=unhatched lightning egg] x2 [item=unhatched wind egg] x1 [item=unhatched light egg] x1 [item=unhatched shadow egg] x1[/center] PS: If anyone wants to be on the pinglist for when I start, just ask! [quote=Pinglist]@/Lansly @/DyreVoid @/Aba45 @/veemcc @/Helsing @/meowmeow2023 @/Darlnim @/Laby @/Alanon @/Skittyfairy[/quote]
I'm making this thread just to have it, so I don't have to worry about making another thread later.

So! April 23rd is my birthday, and in honor of it, I'll be attempting to hatch 22 eggs for 22 years on earth!

I'm going to just be using this thread to post the hatchlings.

The eggs so far:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x6 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x7 Unhatched Ice Egg x2 Unhatched Arcane Egg x1
Unhatched Water Egg x1 Unhatched Lightning Egg x2 Unhatched Wind Egg x1 Unhatched Light Egg x1
Unhatched Shadow Egg x1

PS: If anyone wants to be on the pinglist for when I start, just ask!

Pinglist wrote:
@/Lansly @/DyreVoid @/Aba45 @/veemcc @/Helsing @/meowmeow2023 @/Darlnim @/Laby @/Alanon @/Skittyfairy
Hi (: please add me to ping list when you hatch them all. I like seeing what comes out of them.
Hi (: please add me to ping list when you hatch them all. I like seeing what comes out of them.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Zoroark

Add me to the pinglist too please!!
@Zoroark

Add me to the pinglist too please!!
o7yzviC.png
updated the pinglist!
updated the pinglist!
@Zoroark I'd like to be pinged too.
@Zoroark I'd like to be pinged too.
could i be added to ping list??
could i be added to ping list??
phGZlcj.png
@Zoroark Can you ping me when you hatch? April 23 is also my birthday :p
@Zoroark Can you ping me when you hatch? April 23 is also my birthday :p
CXuWKHk.png
Please add me to the pinglist! I'd love to see the hatchlings!
Please add me to the pinglist! I'd love to see the hatchlings!
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
I'd like to be pinged, thank you :D
I'd like to be pinged, thank you :D
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
pinglist please c^:
pinglist please c^:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8