@CorvvusCorax
Thank you so much!! =)
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
could i be added to the pinglist? this looks cool!
I want to try something like this but I'm always out of lair space and I'm terrible at selective breeding (yes even after 4 years)
could i be added to the pinglist? this looks cool!
I want to try something like this but I'm always out of lair space and I'm terrible at selective breeding (yes even after 4 years)
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
@Nightfurypizza
Sure!! Thank you!! =)
Yeah, it took me a bit of motivation to try it, but it's pretty cool, if you need help feel free to ask me! I can hold some dragons if you need lair space. =)
@Nightfurypizza
Sure!! Thank you!! =)
Yeah, it took me a bit of motivation to try it, but it's pretty cool, if you need help feel free to ask me! I can hold some dragons if you need lair space. =)
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
@ShenziSwan alright, thank you! ^^
@ShenziSwan alright, thank you! ^^
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks :D
Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks :D
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
@BoundlessSkies
Sure!! ^~^
@BoundlessSkies
Sure!! ^~^
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
@NetShy, @Arsenic33, @Glitterbum, @ZippoFeuer, @huskies709, @CorvvusCorax, @FreyaCrescent, @starrylizards, @Nightfurypizza, @BoundlessSkies

I thought a lot about this and I think I should let you all know that I'll discontinue this thread.

While I'm not sure if I'll keep on trying to breed the desired dragons, I will no longer be posting anything about it.
Trying to breed the right dragons is painful as it is, doing it while having to keep track of them all and making a thread about it is even more toilsome.
Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy (a lot if you ask me) writting this thread, and to know that some of you took the time to read through all my nonsense really warms my heart, but I no longer have interest in this project.
I hope I didn't make anyone too sad with this news, honestly I don't even know if there's someone active in this pinglist.

Maybe someday I'll do another Legacy Challenge again, until then, thank you so much for accompany me on this journey and special thanks to @NetShy for inspiring this whole thread, though I'm not sure if they're still active.
If you wanna chat or something like this, my PM's are always open! Thank you!
@NetShy, @Arsenic33, @Glitterbum, @ZippoFeuer, @huskies709, @CorvvusCorax, @FreyaCrescent, @starrylizards, @Nightfurypizza, @BoundlessSkies

I thought a lot about this and I think I should let you all know that I'll discontinue this thread.

While I'm not sure if I'll keep on trying to breed the desired dragons, I will no longer be posting anything about it.
Trying to breed the right dragons is painful as it is, doing it while having to keep track of them all and making a thread about it is even more toilsome.
Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy (a lot if you ask me) writting this thread, and to know that some of you took the time to read through all my nonsense really warms my heart, but I no longer have interest in this project.
I hope I didn't make anyone too sad with this news, honestly I don't even know if there's someone active in this pinglist.

Maybe someday I'll do another Legacy Challenge again, until then, thank you so much for accompany me on this journey and special thanks to @NetShy for inspiring this whole thread, though I'm not sure if they're still active.
If you wanna chat or something like this, my PM's are always open! Thank you!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
Ah, no worries @ShenziSwan! hope you have fun with whatever new projects you start up, and while I'm sad to see this thread is discontinued, I understand losing interest in maintaining a whole thread for a project when you could instead... just work on the project quietly on your own time.
If you ever start another of these projects, I hope I'll be pinged for that one too! Until then, remember this is all just a game and that having fun with it is the main goal :>
Ah, no worries @ShenziSwan! hope you have fun with whatever new projects you start up, and while I'm sad to see this thread is discontinued, I understand losing interest in maintaining a whole thread for a project when you could instead... just work on the project quietly on your own time.
If you ever start another of these projects, I hope I'll be pinged for that one too! Until then, remember this is all just a game and that having fun with it is the main goal :>

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@ZippoFeuer
Thank you so much for your sweet message!! I'll definitely let you know when I start another legacy project!! =)
@ZippoFeuer
Thank you so much for your sweet message!! I'll definitely let you know when I start another legacy project!! =)
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
@ShenziSwan i get that! i'll say i havent been very active so i dont know what all has gone down with your project(s) in the past while. i tried logging progress on one of my breeding projects and gave up after the second nest because i realized how long it'd take haha

take care, and best of luck on your future endevors!!! <3
@ShenziSwan i get that! i'll say i havent been very active so i dont know what all has gone down with your project(s) in the past while. i tried logging progress on one of my breeding projects and gave up after the second nest because i realized how long it'd take haha

take care, and best of luck on your future endevors!!! <3
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8