Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | (IC?) Nereids - a generations project
1 2 3 4
@Jaspernoir

Maybe! Depends on guidelines on all. Ping with updates?
@Jaspernoir

Maybe! Depends on guidelines on all. Ping with updates?
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur you got it! thank you! i'm working on guidelines now, and in the post above I've put in the final scries for the progen pair.
@VoxxVoleur you got it! thank you! i'm working on guidelines now, and in the post above I've put in the final scries for the progen pair.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
I'm down! (As always, xD)
I'm down! (As always, xD)
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@Jaspernoir: Please put me down as interested~

How would prior registered Nereids fit into all this though? Or are they consider non-canon and we should start over by picking up new ones that descend from the new pair?
@Jaspernoir: Please put me down as interested~

How would prior registered Nereids fit into all this though? Or are they consider non-canon and we should start over by picking up new ones that descend from the new pair?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings i'm of a mind to think they're no longer canon, yes-- that particularly lineage died off, and the magic dried up? This will be a new line, new G1 pair, new spirit-magic, but same lore.
@mercurialwings i'm of a mind to think they're no longer canon, yes-- that particularly lineage died off, and the magic dried up? This will be a new line, new G1 pair, new spirit-magic, but same lore.

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir: Sounds good~ I know my family and I have at least 3-4 from the old line, but we'll wait for the official reboot opening of the lineage before figuring out what to do with them. ^ ^
@Jaspernoir: Sounds good~ I know my family and I have at least 3-4 from the old line, but we'll wait for the official reboot opening of the lineage before figuring out what to do with them. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings it's unfortunate, but these things happen, and i had a draught of low mindspace, hence why this particular project was abandoned the first go-round. Happy to hear you're still interested in a revival! And of course you're free to do whatever you want with the old guard Nereids.
@mercurialwings it's unfortunate, but these things happen, and i had a draught of low mindspace, hence why this particular project was abandoned the first go-round. Happy to hear you're still interested in a revival! And of course you're free to do whatever you want with the old guard Nereids.

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir

I'd be happy to stay on the pinglist! I still adore my boy from the previous line, but it'd be nice to see this come back!
@Jaspernoir

I'd be happy to stay on the pinglist! I still adore my boy from the previous line, but it'd be nice to see this come back!
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Jaspernoir: It is sad when lineage projects eventually disappear and I've seen a few do so, mostly from lack of activity. However, I'm glad you decided to return to this one as it had a neat story. ^ ^
@Jaspernoir: It is sad when lineage projects eventually disappear and I've seen a few do so, mostly from lack of activity. However, I'm glad you decided to return to this one as it had a neat story. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Jaspernoir

yes please!! :D I'm glad you found your muse again!
@Jaspernoir

yes please!! :D I'm glad you found your muse again!
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
1 2 3 4