Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ask an 3MP3R0R [C]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@RogueDemon [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8kxA9Q.png?1.png[/img] [color=brown][font=courier]Collectively, 3MP3R0R looks pleased. 60LD Hexa and Kama a brief nuzzle, chirruping in a buzzing fashion. 51LV3R extends a forelimb and draws a smiley face in the dirt, the grin on it stretching from ear to ear. 1R0N writes next to it: [b][i]'A...MUTATION...is something that affects Play from time to time. You are a...GOOD...MUTATION. <INSERTING POLITENESS COMMAND> PLEASE...call Us Empie. It is a name We...ALLOW...Friends to use.'[/b][/color][/font] [rule] @rei711 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8kxA9Q.png?1.png[/img] [color=brown][font=courier]All three heads of 3MP3R0R nod in agreement. The following is written in the dirt: [b][i]'Extensive scans indicate that you are Eat, like Us. But you Learn. We shall call those of Us who are...SIMILAR...<Eat that Learns>. If You have truely Learnt to Play...We...BESEECH...Your co-operation...'
@RogueDemon
c8kxA9Q.png?1.png
Collectively, 3MP3R0R looks pleased. 60LD Hexa and Kama a brief nuzzle, chirruping in a buzzing fashion. 51LV3R extends a forelimb and draws a smiley face in the dirt, the grin on it stretching from ear to ear. 1R0N writes next to it:

'A...MUTATION...is something that affects Play from time to time. You are a...GOOD...MUTATION. <INSERTING POLITENESS COMMAND>

PLEASE...call Us Empie. It is a name We...ALLOW...Friends to use.'

@rei711
c8kxA9Q.png?1.png
All three heads of 3MP3R0R nod in agreement. The following is written in the dirt:

'Extensive scans indicate that you are Eat, like Us. But you Learn. We shall call those of Us who are...SIMILAR...<Eat that Learns>. If You have truely Learnt to Play...We...BESEECH...Your co-operation...'

@Nontan (Hey friend :D I was about to say is that KING GHIDORAH he looks amazing!!!) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8kxA9Q.png?1.png[/img] [color=brown][font=courier]At first, 3MP3R0R is not quite sure what to make of the imposing creature before it. 1R0N fixates its attention on the chip, craning its head to be able to observe it. 51LV3R's head hides behind 60LD's, who puffs their collective chest out and cheeps. 1R0N lowers its head and whirrs out some sort of call for attention. The other two heads turn to it. A wordless exchange of information later, 60LD inclines its head to Ghidorah and wraps its tail around the pinky to shake it. 51LV3R attempts to lick the pinky, registering a strange smell that doesn't match anything in their database. 1R0N writes: [b][i]'Scans indicate present Our Play fitted with Suppression Chip technology. [COLOR=RED]<LIGHT INTERROGATION PROGRAMME INITIATED>[/COLOR] 'You are not wholly from Here. Why are You fitted? Were you...BAD...?' [rule] @dividedAnimus [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=309201&tab=dragon&did=31977570][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/319776/31977570p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]: [color=blue] “So she's like a satellite for the unknown? How astounding." Thetis laughs, a gentle melodic tone. "She'd enjoy our lair, we have visitors from all over Sornieth and beyond. I'm near certain they would have anomalous energies." [/color][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8kxA9Q.png?1.png[/img] [color=brown][font=courier]The first few notes of the song played by CallSign waft over the Android, kickstarting something else relatively new to the gathered crowd. 60LD's head softly sways to the beat, chirps mimicking the style and pacing. 1R0N listens intently and starts drawing out the notes it can pick up on. 51LV3R doodles in the dirt, a small series of loops and swirls and movements to indicate dancing. When the song is over, both front paws of 3MP3R0R come together in a clapping motion that cycles consecutively for half a minute. 60LD and 51LV3R's heads bobble happily, and 1R0N writes: [b][i][color=darkgrey]<SCANS INDICATE MULTIPLE MUSICAL SCALES PRESENT.>[/color] 'We do not...LISTEN...to Music often. But We...LIKE...this piece. It is...[color=red]<SEARCHING FOR APPRECIATIVE TERM. APPRECIATIVE TERM FOUND>[/color]...PLEASANT...to Our programming.' [rule] @Milohilay [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=309201&tab=dragon&did=33775625][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/337757/33775625p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]: [color=green]"Ah well" Technetium starts, taking in the appearance of the Robota and Automaton. "As long as said information doesn't result in attempted duplication" she taps her claws together, a sign of slight unease. "Very few know about Project 3MP3R0R. If more were to be made before testing is conclusive...it could quite easily be made into a weapon".[/color][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8kxA9Q.png?1.png[/img] [color=brown][font=courier]1R0N begins to write a response with robotic immediacy: [b][i]'We are designated Android 3MP3R0R. We are Eat that Learns, developed by designated Handler Technetium. Primary Function: Subversion of Emperor traits installed into AI. We must Learn to be...GOOD...so that Our Plays can be...TAUGHT...to as well.'
@Nontan (Hey friend :D I was about to say is that KING GHIDORAH he looks amazing!!!)
c8kxA9Q.png?1.png
At first, 3MP3R0R is not quite sure what to make of the imposing creature before it. 1R0N fixates its attention on the chip, craning its head to be able to observe it. 51LV3R's head hides behind 60LD's, who puffs their collective chest out and cheeps.

1R0N lowers its head and whirrs out some sort of call for attention. The other two heads turn to it. A wordless exchange of information later, 60LD inclines its head to Ghidorah and wraps its tail around the pinky to shake it. 51LV3R attempts to lick the pinky, registering a strange smell that doesn't match anything in their database. 1R0N writes:

'Scans indicate present Our Play fitted with Suppression Chip technology. <LIGHT INTERROGATION PROGRAMME INITIATED>
'You are not wholly from Here. Why are You fitted? Were you...BAD...?'

@dividedAnimus
31977570p.png : “So she's like a satellite for the unknown? How astounding." Thetis laughs, a gentle melodic tone. "She'd enjoy our lair, we have visitors from all over Sornieth and beyond. I'm near certain they would have anomalous energies."
c8kxA9Q.png?1.png
The first few notes of the song played by CallSign waft over the Android, kickstarting something else relatively new to the gathered crowd. 60LD's head softly sways to the beat, chirps mimicking the style and pacing. 1R0N listens intently and starts drawing out the notes it can pick up on. 51LV3R doodles in the dirt, a small series of loops and swirls and movements to indicate dancing.

When the song is over, both front paws of 3MP3R0R come together in a clapping motion that cycles consecutively for half a minute. 60LD and 51LV3R's heads bobble happily, and 1R0N writes:

<SCANS INDICATE MULTIPLE MUSICAL SCALES PRESENT.> 'We do not...LISTEN...to Music often. But We...LIKE...this piece. It is...<SEARCHING FOR APPRECIATIVE TERM. APPRECIATIVE TERM FOUND>...PLEASANT...to Our programming.'

@Milohilay
33775625p.png : "Ah well" Technetium starts, taking in the appearance of the Robota and Automaton. "As long as said information doesn't result in attempted duplication" she taps her claws together, a sign of slight unease. "Very few know about Project 3MP3R0R. If more were to be made before testing is conclusive...it could quite easily be made into a weapon".
c8kxA9Q.png?1.png
1R0N begins to write a response with robotic immediacy:

'We are designated Android 3MP3R0R. We are Eat that Learns, developed by designated Handler Technetium. Primary Function: Subversion of Emperor traits installed into AI. We must Learn to be...GOOD...so that Our Plays can be...TAUGHT...to as well.'
^
^
@Skydust (sorry about the late reply)
Mecha flicks their tail playfully from side to side. <<I suppose you are correct. Still, I believe you are fully capable of learning how to Play, even if you are made of... Eat material.>> More purple sparks fly out of their ears, and some from their mouth and joints. <<I believe I am experiencing an error somewhere. I will need to find Make, but I will tell her about you, and maybe I will return with Life Breathers who can help you learn to Play. I hope to see you again soon Empie! I apologise for my unexpected malfunction.>> They touch noses with each of 3MP3R0R's heads before flying off unsteadily.
@Skydust (sorry about the late reply)
Mecha flicks their tail playfully from side to side. <<I suppose you are correct. Still, I believe you are fully capable of learning how to Play, even if you are made of... Eat material.>> More purple sparks fly out of their ears, and some from their mouth and joints. <<I believe I am experiencing an error somewhere. I will need to find Make, but I will tell her about you, and maybe I will return with Life Breathers who can help you learn to Play. I hope to see you again soon Empie! I apologise for my unexpected malfunction.>> They touch noses with each of 3MP3R0R's heads before flying off unsteadily.
@marmaladedog (That's alright ^^) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8kxA9Q.png?1.png[/img] [color=brown][font=courier]60LD purrs. 1R0N beeps out a farewell message: [b]"It was PLEASURABLE to acquire temporary company. We HOPE You return soon as well. The information from Plays is IMPORTANT to Us. We WISH You well in Your Recalibration."[/color] [font=courier][color=brown]3MP3R0R's heads follow Mecha's flight patterns as they fly away. 51LV3R lifts a limb to wave.
@marmaladedog (That's alright ^^)
c8kxA9Q.png?1.png
60LD purrs. 1R0N beeps out a farewell message:

"It was PLEASURABLE to acquire temporary company. We HOPE You return soon as well. The information from Plays is IMPORTANT to Us. We WISH You well in Your Recalibration."

3MP3R0R's heads follow Mecha's flight patterns as they fly away. 51LV3R lifts a limb to wave.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49198537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491986/49198537_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#235f9b][font=Microsoft Sans Serif]Elithirow pads up to the robotic Emperor, finding freedom with it seeing as they both are three-headed imperial-like creatures. Lilithia begins to speak: "Hey, can I e-" Envy takes control of the right arm and talon and slaps Lilithia's cheek with it. "Lilithia, you eat everything. Shut up." Overthrow taps both of them on the back of the neck, and they go still. "Say, little dude, how's it like in your electronic life? I bet you know so many secrets of Sornieth and have lots of RAM. Oh wait, wrong thing, you're an android. But still, how's it like?" @Skydust

49198537_350.png

Elithirow pads up to the robotic Emperor, finding freedom with it seeing as they both are three-headed imperial-like creatures. Lilithia begins to speak: "Hey, can I e-" Envy takes control of the right arm and talon and slaps Lilithia's cheek with it. "Lilithia, you eat everything. Shut up."
Overthrow taps both of them on the back of the neck, and they go still. "Say, little dude, how's it like in your electronic life? I bet you know so many secrets of Sornieth and have lots of RAM. Oh wait, wrong thing, you're an android. But still, how's it like?"
@Skydust

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12569142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125692/12569142_350.png[/img] [/url] Infest trots up to the small creature tentatively, all his many bones clacking together making his presence well known to the little thing. In all his travels and explorations he's never come across something quite like this in his life. Infest tilts his head curious, observing the Emp as he makes a slow full circle around it. Taking in all the strange features and multiple body parts that clearly weren't right and didn't belong. He had never seen a 3 headed dragon before but that wasn't what was throwing him off the most. As a wanderer of the Scarred Wastelands he was all too familiar with odd mutations. He could hear a strange whirring of mechanics inside. Can smell the metal. But confusingly he also smells the flesh, the life within. "You are certainly different aren't you?" He asks it confused but incredibly curious. "What are you exactly? I smell flesh, I smell metal like my Chainsaw here. Something about you isn't right though." Infest shifts uncomfortable and takes a few steps back.

12569142_350.png

Infest trots up to the small creature tentatively, all his many bones clacking together making his presence well known to the little thing. In all his travels and explorations he's never come across something quite like this in his life. Infest tilts his head curious, observing the Emp as he makes a slow full circle around it. Taking in all the strange features and multiple body parts that clearly weren't right and didn't belong. He had never seen a 3 headed dragon before but that wasn't what was throwing him off the most. As a wanderer of the Scarred Wastelands he was all too familiar with odd mutations.

He could hear a strange whirring of mechanics inside. Can smell the metal. But confusingly he also smells the flesh, the life within.

"You are certainly different aren't you?" He asks it confused but incredibly curious. "What are you exactly? I smell flesh, I smell metal like my Chainsaw here. Something about you isn't right though." Infest shifts uncomfortable and takes a few steps back.
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
@eefles [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8kxA9Q.png?1.png[/img] [font=courier][color=brown]3MP3R0R stares at Elithirow, recognising her as another in an increasing crowd of Emperors who are...not bad. Sensing the momentary tension between the three organic heads, a new function is brought to the foreground. 51LV3R draws a slab of metal in the dirt. It marks the drawing with a big X and then draws a smiley next to it. The smiley looks quite ill. 51LVER's mouth opens wide and they put their paw over their mouth. 60LD begins to chuckle. 1R0N writes, with a smile: [b][i]'It is not...BENEFICIAL...to eat Us. Our components are...STRINGY. <INSERTING COMPARISON> Like Instant NoodlesTM. We will...GIVE...You a stomach ache.'[/b][/i] The whole structure reverberates with what can only be described as...laughter? 1R0N continues: [b][i]'It is...NICE...to meet You, designated Our Play Elithirow. We do not Play, so We do not know how it is going? But this World is...INTERESTING. We...KNOW...so much about it, yet we are still...IGNORANT.'[/b][/i] [rule] @Spopple [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=309201&tab=dragon&did=33775625][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/337757/33775625p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]: [color=green]Technetium intervenes before 3MP3R0R is able to fully process what Infest said. [b]"I assure you good....sir?...my Android is 100% artificial. I've made it completely out of metal. An Android is simply a robot that has advanced Intelligence to make it seem more draconic."[/b][/color][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8kxA9Q.png?1.png[/img] [font=courier][color=brown]3MP3R0R considers this, taking the time to figure out what the Wildclaw means. The heads click and chirrup in their own language, their discussion recorded for Tech to decipher later:[/color] <DECRYPTING INTERNAL TRANSCRIPTS> [color=red]5: "Are We...Not Eat?" <CONFUSION>[/color] [color=darkgrey]1: <PERFORMING INTERNAL SCAN. SCAN COMPLETE. NO TRACE OF BIOLOGICAL PLAY INDICATORS.>[/color] [color=orange]6: "We know We are Eat, but something makes Us...DIFFERENT from those of Us who Do Not Learn. We have Elemental Energy"[/color] [color=darkgrey]1: <RUNNING DIAGNOSTIC PROTOCOL ON ELEMENTAL ENERGY. DIAGNOSIS: FUEL SOURCE FOR REGULAR PROCESSES. VITAL TO BLAST TECHNOLOGY.>[/color] [color=orange]6: "Hypothesis: Elemental Energy is Our synthetic Play force"[/color] [color=red]5: <MORE DATA NEEDED. FURTHER INQUIRY ADVISED>[/color] <END OF TRANSCRIPT> [color=brown]3MP3R0R collectively turns itself towards Infest. As 51LV3R draws a question mark in the dirt and 60LD makes inquisitive chirping noises, 1RON begins to write: [b][i]'We are not Play. We are Eat. We have no...FLESH...but We have...ENERGY. It powers Us. It fuels Us. We must...CONSUME IT...to function. This...ENERGY...is not Play. It is not...ALIVE. But We must...KNOW... one thing. Can it...MIMIC...Play? Is this...ENERGY...what You are sensing?'
@eefles
c8kxA9Q.png?1.png
3MP3R0R stares at Elithirow, recognising her as another in an increasing crowd of Emperors who are...not bad. Sensing the momentary tension between the three organic heads, a new function is brought to the foreground.

51LV3R draws a slab of metal in the dirt. It marks the drawing with a big X and then draws a smiley next to it. The smiley looks quite ill. 51LVER's mouth opens wide and they put their paw over their mouth. 60LD begins to chuckle. 1R0N writes, with a smile:

'It is not...BENEFICIAL...to eat Us. Our components are...STRINGY. <INSERTING COMPARISON> Like Instant NoodlesTM. We will...GIVE...You a stomach ache.'

The whole structure reverberates with what can only be described as...laughter? 1R0N continues:

'It is...NICE...to meet You, designated Our Play Elithirow. We do not Play, so We do not know how it is going? But this World is...INTERESTING. We...KNOW...so much about it, yet we are still...IGNORANT.'

@Spopple
33775625p.png : Technetium intervenes before 3MP3R0R is able to fully process what Infest said. "I assure you good....sir?...my Android is 100% artificial. I've made it completely out of metal. An Android is simply a robot that has advanced Intelligence to make it seem more draconic."
c8kxA9Q.png?1.png
3MP3R0R considers this, taking the time to figure out what the Wildclaw means. The heads click and chirrup in their own language, their discussion recorded for Tech to decipher later:

<DECRYPTING INTERNAL TRANSCRIPTS>
5: "Are We...Not Eat?" <CONFUSION>

1: <PERFORMING INTERNAL SCAN. SCAN COMPLETE. NO TRACE OF BIOLOGICAL PLAY INDICATORS.>

6: "We know We are Eat, but something makes Us...DIFFERENT from those of Us who Do Not Learn. We have Elemental Energy"

1: <RUNNING DIAGNOSTIC PROTOCOL ON ELEMENTAL ENERGY. DIAGNOSIS: FUEL SOURCE FOR REGULAR PROCESSES. VITAL TO BLAST TECHNOLOGY.>

6: "Hypothesis: Elemental Energy is Our synthetic Play force"

5: <MORE DATA NEEDED. FURTHER INQUIRY ADVISED>
<END OF TRANSCRIPT>

3MP3R0R collectively turns itself towards Infest. As 51LV3R draws a question mark in the dirt and 60LD makes inquisitive chirping noises, 1RON begins to write:

'We are not Play. We are Eat. We have no...FLESH...but We have...ENERGY. It powers Us. It fuels Us. We must...CONSUME IT...to function. This...ENERGY...is not Play. It is not...ALIVE. But We must...KNOW... one thing. Can it...MIMIC...Play? Is this...ENERGY...what You are sensing?'
@Skydust
Envy considers this as Lilithia pulls back her neck. "Sorry, I was hungry and couldn't shush up any longer," she says, and awkwardly giggles. Envy snorts in response to this. "I figured you were hungry," Envy muttered.
Overthrow said, "Oh, I know the 'know-so-much-yet-so-ignorant' feeling. I've been studying herbalism while the other two are asleep, and I feel I know everything yet there is more to learn." She smirks. "Random question I just wanted to ask, have you ever seen a rabbit before?"
@Skydust
Envy considers this as Lilithia pulls back her neck. "Sorry, I was hungry and couldn't shush up any longer," she says, and awkwardly giggles. Envy snorts in response to this. "I figured you were hungry," Envy muttered.
Overthrow said, "Oh, I know the 'know-so-much-yet-so-ignorant' feeling. I've been studying herbalism while the other two are asleep, and I feel I know everything yet there is more to learn." She smirks. "Random question I just wanted to ask, have you ever seen a rabbit before?"

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I love them so very much already ahhhhh! Tell them Sid says hi and wonders if they can speak in binary! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42581284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425813/42581284_350.png[/img] [/url] @Skydust
I love them so very much already ahhhhh!
Tell them Sid says hi and wonders if they can speak in binary!

42581284_350.png

@Skydust
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17