woo lets go
sellery_small_by_lunasillusions-dcmhc3e.png
ping please
ping please
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
I'd love a ping when you start!
I'd love a ping when you start!

Someday I'll put something creative here.
I’d like a starting ping please!
I’d like a starting ping please!
Just checking about the current time estimate, is there a possibility that the hatch will commence soon or will it be tomorrow? :^) I'm asking because it is almost 1 AM here and I would love to know if I should go to bed at a "reasonable" time or not.
Just checking about the current time estimate, is there a possibility that the hatch will commence soon or will it be tomorrow? :^) I'm asking because it is almost 1 AM here and I would love to know if I should go to bed at a "reasonable" time or not.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt
there is really no way for me to tell, as I am waiting for someone to accept a gem - treasure swap for 4mil treasure so I can expand my lair. the deal is on, but I believe they might have went to bed so it could take a couple of hours till they accept the CR I sent them. so it's probably best if you go sleep at a for you reasonable time cx
@TehuMertt
there is really no way for me to tell, as I am waiting for someone to accept a gem - treasure swap for 4mil treasure so I can expand my lair. the deal is on, but I believe they might have went to bed so it could take a couple of hours till they accept the CR I sent them. so it's probably best if you go sleep at a for you reasonable time cx
OH GOODNESS, I just really hope I don't miss it in case you decide to yeet some dragons before I see them. That has happened before and I'm a person who's always loved weird combos, especially with Spring, Coral or Violet, and dragons like those get yeeted soon after they're hatched if the hatchee (??? AHAHA) is in need of space. I am, however, not sure if you exalt G1s so I might be panicking for no reason.

Hope the person approves on time and by that I mean an appropriate time for me AHJDLGFKB
OH GOODNESS, I just really hope I don't miss it in case you decide to yeet some dragons before I see them. That has happened before and I'm a person who's always loved weird combos, especially with Spring, Coral or Violet, and dragons like those get yeeted soon after they're hatched if the hatchee (??? AHAHA) is in need of space. I am, however, not sure if you exalt G1s so I might be panicking for no reason.

Hope the person approves on time and by that I mean an appropriate time for me AHJDLGFKB
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt
there's no reason to panic. I won't sell them right away most probably. I'll have to decide which ones I'll most likely keep first (again, they're all up for offers but some will just be hard to get) and then I'll most likely set up a sale/auction thread for them once I've thought it over for a few hours or a day or so c:

edit: I also don't exalt Gen ones cx
@TehuMertt
there's no reason to panic. I won't sell them right away most probably. I'll have to decide which ones I'll most likely keep first (again, they're all up for offers but some will just be hard to get) and then I'll most likely set up a sale/auction thread for them once I've thought it over for a few hours or a day or so c:

edit: I also don't exalt Gen ones cx
I'll take a ping~
I'll take a ping~
Gen1 Quest:
Midnight/Midnight/Seafoam Male
Wine/Wine/light green range
OHHH that is fantastic to hear, glad no children are being exalted! I am off this site literally only when I'm asleep so it shouldn't be a problem, once I'm in bed I'll come back as soon as possible.

I don't know if you could note this down or not but in case a Shadow/Spring-Olive/Orange dude gets hatched while I'm gone, I would love it if you could reserve him for me. I have some other combos on my mind too but I don't want to make a hassle
OHHH that is fantastic to hear, glad no children are being exalted! I am off this site literally only when I'm asleep so it shouldn't be a problem, once I'm in bed I'll come back as soon as possible.

I don't know if you could note this down or not but in case a Shadow/Spring-Olive/Orange dude gets hatched while I'm gone, I would love it if you could reserve him for me. I have some other combos on my mind too but I don't want to make a hassle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37