Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Egg Vault Hatching *OVER*
1 2 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748
Aw no I missed the last round, gonna need to see what hatches went down! Also, it's rather sad to see "over" on here now :c it was fun while it lasted!
Aw no I missed the last round, gonna need to see what hatches went down! Also, it's rather sad to see "over" on here now :c it was fun while it lasted!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Happy birthday! Also, thank you for including us in this!
Happy birthday! Also, thank you for including us in this!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Happy birthday! Thanks for holding this awesome event for everyone, and I hope you can get your dream dragon soon!
Happy birthday! Thanks for holding this awesome event for everyone, and I hope you can get your dream dragon soon!
UoweiPn.png
[center]thanks for making this boy possible<: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50455255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504553/50455255_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
thanks for making this boy possible<:

50455255_350.png
Drakengard.gif
Happy birthday Zetore! I'm sad to see you didn't get your XXX, but this was a lot of fun to keep up with. Spend your can on something really nice at least. [emoji=coatl happy]
Happy birthday Zetore! I'm sad to see you didn't get your XXX, but this was a lot of fun to keep up with. Spend your can on something really nice at least.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
I missed this one entirely, but Happy Birthday and thanks for doing such a fun hatching marathon!
This has been awesome to follow, I hope you and your granddad are doing better irl too <3
I missed this one entirely, but Happy Birthday and thanks for doing such a fun hatching marathon!
This has been awesome to follow, I hope you and your granddad are doing better irl too <3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Aww no I missed it!! Anyway, Happy Birthday! [emoji=firework] Thank you for making this hatch happen, we've all had great fun and gotten some amazing new gen 1's to gene. Its unfortunate that the XXX never hatched, but this hatch has been pretty lucky anyway.
Aww no I missed it!!

Anyway, Happy Birthday!

Thank you for making this hatch happen, we've all had great fun and gotten some amazing new gen 1's to gene. Its unfortunate that the XXX never hatched, but this hatch has been pretty lucky anyway.
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Happy belated birthday!! I wish there had been a triple, it would've been amazing, but still this was a great experience indeed :'3.
Happy belated birthday!! I wish there had been a triple, it would've been amazing, but still this was a great experience indeed :'3.
Welp, atleast i bought something from the greatest hatching ever.
Welp, atleast i bought something from the greatest hatching ever.
LIhlGE7.png
Oh yeah, forgot to say happy (late) b-day! This was a really fun ride and I'm glad I was here to witness most of this historical mass hatch! Sad to not see a triple from all those eggs, but so many other awesome hatches did still come out of this! I only decided to take 1 Dragon home with me from all of this, but man I'm still so happy about her! :D Gene plans are already in her bio to. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50267540] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502676/50267540_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks for giving us all the amazing egg vault hatches! And especially thanks for making the Dragon i mentioned in this post possible! c: Can't wait till I can gene her up!
Oh yeah, forgot to say happy (late) b-day! This was a really fun ride and I'm glad I was here to witness most of this historical mass hatch! Sad to not see a triple from all those eggs, but so many other awesome hatches did still come out of this! I only decided to take 1 Dragon home with me from all of this, but man I'm still so happy about her! :D Gene plans are already in her bio to.

50267540_350.png

Thanks for giving us all the amazing egg vault hatches! And especially thanks for making the Dragon i mentioned in this post possible! c: Can't wait till I can gene her up!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748