Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore Project] Deidra's Diary- COME TALK
1 2 3
@CuddlyHippo [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47999916][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/480000/47999916.png[/img][/url] [font=Century] Deidra looked at the Snapper with a side glance and smirked darkly. Dragons don't normally run up to her and start a conversation. Though as the Snapper kept babbling on she heard her name pop up. Deidra turned to give this Snapper her full attention and bowed her head slightly, her smirk turning into a devilish grin. "Oh my, what do we have here?" Deidra asked calmly. "Pickles you say? What a strange name, though I'm not one to judge!" She circled around Pickles, taking in her full appearance. "If you're looking for the [i]'legendary'[/i] Deidra then you've come to the right place..." she paused. "Though I must ask why you'd be looking for me. Are you here of your own accord or is there a price on my head...?" As Deidra paused once again she came to a stop in front of Pickles and only grinned wider! "... Because I'd love to talk with you about either problem!" Oh, how Deidra loved unnerving other dragons. There was a sense of power that always came with intimidation and Deidra yearned for every second of it! Deidra chuffed and tilted her head to the side. This dragon knows of her skillset no matter the reason she was here. If she was here to talk, it would be because she needed something. If she was here to collect a bounty then Deidra would deal with her the same way she dealt with everyone else that was running after her. … But she could see the reasons in Pickle's eyes. "I'll tell you what, you seem like a respectable dragon and I like you - you sought me out all by yourself! Tell me the name of this dragon and I'll find 'em for you! I don't normally help out others but I think this would be fun!" Deidra whistled and a shadowy blur ran right up to the two Snappers. A Dire Hyena stood in-between the two and looked as cheery as the Plaguebringer... "And I don't do this for free, either." Deidra then plucked a small piece of paper from the rope tied around the Hyena's neck. She then handed it to Pickles and smiled. "Here, send over the payment to the address on the card and I'll have a friend of mine pick it up. I'll get the info of this dragon and they'll no longer be a problem for you." Deidra then turned to walk away and the Hyena followed. She quickly stopped and looked over her shoulder. "And dearie... this'll be our little secret!"
@CuddlyHippo
47999916.png

Deidra looked at the Snapper with a side glance and smirked darkly. Dragons don't normally run up to her and start a conversation. Though as the Snapper kept babbling on she heard her name pop up. Deidra turned to give this Snapper her full attention and bowed her head slightly, her smirk turning into a devilish grin.

"Oh my, what do we have here?" Deidra asked calmly. "Pickles you say? What a strange name, though I'm not one to judge!"

She circled around Pickles, taking in her full appearance.

"If you're looking for the 'legendary' Deidra then you've come to the right place..." she paused. "Though I must ask why you'd be looking for me. Are you here of your own accord or is there a price on my head...?"

As Deidra paused once again she came to a stop in front of Pickles and only grinned wider!

"... Because I'd love to talk with you about either problem!"

Oh, how Deidra loved unnerving other dragons. There was a sense of power that always came with intimidation and Deidra yearned for every second of it!

Deidra chuffed and tilted her head to the side. This dragon knows of her skillset no matter the reason she was here. If she was here to talk, it would be because she needed something. If she was here to collect a bounty then Deidra would deal with her the same way she dealt with everyone else that was running after her.

… But she could see the reasons in Pickle's eyes.

"I'll tell you what, you seem like a respectable dragon and I like you - you sought me out all by yourself! Tell me the name of this dragon and I'll find 'em for you! I don't normally help out others but I think this would be fun!"

Deidra whistled and a shadowy blur ran right up to the two Snappers. A Dire Hyena stood in-between the two and looked as cheery as the Plaguebringer...

"And I don't do this for free, either."

Deidra then plucked a small piece of paper from the rope tied around the Hyena's neck. She then handed it to Pickles and smiled.

"Here, send over the payment to the address on the card and I'll have a friend of mine pick it up. I'll get the info of this dragon and they'll no longer be a problem for you."

Deidra then turned to walk away and the Hyena followed. She quickly stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"And dearie... this'll be our little secret!"
@EchoGhost10100 Pickles stares at the hyena before taking the card that was offered. She looks at it with a quick glance and nods to Deidra. It was a fair price to take care of such a nuisance. Unfortunately this was going to be quite a task since the dragon she needed dealt with also lived in her lair and was a revered antiques dealer for their community. But anyone who does Pickles wrong the way this guy did, deserves to DIE! Pickles scurried back to her prison to collect the payment for the job and she had to be quiet about it. When the entire payment was collected she tracked down a colleague that she trusted and sent him to take the payment to the address listed. Now all she had to do was wait. Along with the payment she had written a description of the angry tundra along with a description of his sins against her. Over the years his colors had changed but she would always recognize that evil smirk he wore. She also enclosed a picture of him and couldn't wait until he was GONE! Subject: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23430569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234306/23430569_350.png[/img] [/url]
@EchoGhost10100

Pickles stares at the hyena before taking the card that was offered. She looks at it with a quick glance and nods to Deidra. It was a fair price to take care of such a nuisance. Unfortunately this was going to be quite a task since the dragon she needed dealt with also lived in her lair and was a revered antiques dealer for their community. But anyone who does Pickles wrong the way this guy did, deserves to DIE!

Pickles scurried back to her prison to collect the payment for the job and she had to be quiet about it. When the entire payment was collected she tracked down a colleague that she trusted and sent him to take the payment to the address listed. Now all she had to do was wait. Along with the payment she had written a description of the angry tundra along with a description of his sins against her. Over the years his colors had changed but she would always recognize that evil smirk he wore. She also enclosed a picture of him and couldn't wait until he was GONE!

Subject:

23430569_350.png

bEvLAND.png
@CuddlyHippo [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47999916][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/480000/47999916.png[/img][/url] [font=Century]Just as Deidra was returning to her clan a large and imposing dragon ran up to her and handed her a bag of gold. "Here's that payment you asked me to collect," [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=243502&tab=dragon&did=20054051]Reyna[/url] - an equally questionable dragon - said and plopped it down next to her Snapper friend. "Perfect! I'm glad she was able to pay up." Deidra opened the bag and sure enough, all the gold was there. She also noticed a note laying on top of the gold and pulled it out. She started reading it until Reyna interrupted. "Ahem," she coughed. "You said I'd get part of that payment for collecting it..." Deidra rolled her eyes and gave Reyna her share. With a huge grin the large dragon pondered off. Deidra looked carefully at the note and saw a picture was attached. She smiled at how handsome the Tundra was and read the description. "Oh, hehe, you are a naughty little Tundra, aren't you?" she said and put the note back in the bag. "Quite handsome, too. Such a shame someone wants you gone..." With that she went to store the gold away from the lair and started planning out every little detail. "Oh, Pickles. I'm so glad we met! This is probably going to be one of my most favourite targets yet! Rest assured, it [i]will [/i]be done!"
@CuddlyHippo
47999916.png

Just as Deidra was returning to her clan a large and imposing dragon ran up to her and handed her a bag of gold.

"Here's that payment you asked me to collect," Reyna - an equally questionable dragon - said and plopped it down next to her Snapper friend.

"Perfect! I'm glad she was able to pay up."

Deidra opened the bag and sure enough, all the gold was there. She also noticed a note laying on top of the gold and pulled it out. She started reading it until Reyna interrupted.

"Ahem," she coughed. "You said I'd get part of that payment for collecting it..."

Deidra rolled her eyes and gave Reyna her share. With a huge grin the large dragon pondered off.

Deidra looked carefully at the note and saw a picture was attached. She smiled at how handsome the Tundra was and read the description.

"Oh, hehe, you are a naughty little Tundra, aren't you?" she said and put the note back in the bag. "Quite handsome, too. Such a shame someone wants you gone..."

With that she went to store the gold away from the lair and started planning out every little detail.

"Oh, Pickles. I'm so glad we met! This is probably going to be one of my most favourite targets yet! Rest assured, it will be done!"
Bump
Bump
[center]@EchoGhost10100 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41327456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413275/41327456_350.png[/img] [/url] Fractal had always been something of a wanderer at heart. He had chosen a job which allowed, and perhaps even necessitated frequent travel on purpose. Staying too long in one area made him feel trapped, restless, and so he changed his place of operation frequently. However, his often aimless wandering occasionally led him to questionable or even dangerous locations. He knew as soon as he spotted the Snapper that she was trouble. The occupation he had chosen was one that made it necessary to be a good judge of character, he was entrusting himself fully to whoever paid for his time after all. She was dangerous, everything about her from the tips of her wings to her claws told Fractal that was bad news and not someone he would ever even consider taking as one of his clients. Still, curiosity got the better of his common sense and he approached the Snapper regardless. He had wares other than himself, after all, the oils and candles in the satchel on his back weren't going to sell themselves. He greeted her with one of his usual coy smiles, one that was filled with perhaps more genuine shyness and unease than usual. "Excuse me, Miss, if you do not mind may I ask what a lovely, finely dressed Snapper like you is doing all the way out here?" he asked with a slight questioning tilt of his head. He didn't try to sell her anything right off the bat, dragons rarely reacted well to an obvious salesman and he was curious enough about her to speak with her a bit before offering her any of his wares. [rule] [i]I hope this is okay. I wanted to interact with her but didn't know exactly how to start[/i][/center]
@EchoGhost10100

41327456_350.png

Fractal had always been something of a wanderer at heart. He had chosen a job which allowed, and perhaps even necessitated frequent travel on purpose. Staying too long in one area made him feel trapped, restless, and so he changed his place of operation frequently. However, his often aimless wandering occasionally led him to questionable or even dangerous locations.

He knew as soon as he spotted the Snapper that she was trouble. The occupation he had chosen was one that made it necessary to be a good judge of character, he was entrusting himself fully to whoever paid for his time after all. She was dangerous, everything about her from the tips of her wings to her claws told Fractal that was bad news and not someone he would ever even consider taking as one of his clients.

Still, curiosity got the better of his common sense and he approached the Snapper regardless. He had wares other than himself, after all, the oils and candles in the satchel on his back weren't going to sell themselves. He greeted her with one of his usual coy smiles, one that was filled with perhaps more genuine shyness and unease than usual. "Excuse me, Miss, if you do not mind may I ask what a lovely, finely dressed Snapper like you is doing all the way out here?" he asked with a slight questioning tilt of his head.

He didn't try to sell her anything right off the bat, dragons rarely reacted well to an obvious salesman and he was curious enough about her to speak with her a bit before offering her any of his wares.

I hope this is okay. I wanted to interact with her but didn't know exactly how to start
|| Tena || She/Her ||
@TenebrousAmanita [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47999916][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/480000/47999916.png[/img][/url] [font=Century]Deidra smiled at the Skydancer that welcomed her, teeth glistening in the light. She chuckled at the dragon's comment. "Hehe, might [i]I[/i] ask; what is a charming Skydancer, such as yourself, doing out here also?" She got closer to the dragon and blinked slowly, the menacing grin on her face turning into a pleasant smile. He may have sounded nervous but what harm was there in a little flirting? "I can assure you, I'm not lost... but if you are then I'd be more than happy to help you out," she said and winked. Deidra didn't always jump straight to acting unnerving and shifty - she liked to interact with others as much as the next dragon. Even if those interactions sometimes ended up with her digging a grave it was still fun to have a laugh with them! Though, in Deidra's eyes, this Skydancer was handsome. Not partner-material (at least, for her) but certainly eye candy! Perhaps leaving him alive and acting 'normal' will see more conversations popping up in the future between the two of them? She'd certainly like to try. Throwing away her shifty aura she calmed and made herself look as less-intimidating as possible. "So what is it, Sweetheart? How can I help you?"
@TenebrousAmanita
47999916.png

Deidra smiled at the Skydancer that welcomed her, teeth glistening in the light. She chuckled at the dragon's comment.

"Hehe, might I ask; what is a charming Skydancer, such as yourself, doing out here also?"

She got closer to the dragon and blinked slowly, the menacing grin on her face turning into a pleasant smile. He may have sounded nervous but what harm was there in a little flirting?

"I can assure you, I'm not lost... but if you are then I'd be more than happy to help you out," she said and winked.

Deidra didn't always jump straight to acting unnerving and shifty - she liked to interact with others as much as the next dragon. Even if those interactions sometimes ended up with her digging a grave it was still fun to have a laugh with them!

Though, in Deidra's eyes, this Skydancer was handsome. Not partner-material (at least, for her) but certainly eye candy! Perhaps leaving him alive and acting 'normal' will see more conversations popping up in the future between the two of them? She'd certainly like to try.

Throwing away her shifty aura she calmed and made herself look as less-intimidating as possible.

"So what is it, Sweetheart? How can I help you?"
[center] [emoji=owl] [font=Century][size=5][b]Boop [emoji=owl]
Boop
@EchoGhost10100 I'd love to be pinged for hatchlings if theres a list for that! ^^
@EchoGhost10100 I'd love to be pinged for hatchlings if theres a list for that! ^^
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@TheLocalCryptid

Yep, there's a list though it's just been plopped down in Deidra's bio for now - I'll get it on the front page as soon as I can! ^w^
@TheLocalCryptid

Yep, there's a list though it's just been plopped down in Deidra's bio for now - I'll get it on the front page as soon as I can! ^w^
[center] [emoji=owl] [font=Century][size=5][b]Bump [emoji=owl] Going to bed but will answer questions in the morning! ^w^
Bump

Going to bed but will answer questions in the morning! ^w^
1 2 3